Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

what did you do to your s12 today?!

Started by Premo · Jan 25, 2008 · 2164postsSMF 2010–26

Colonel GustardSep 3, 2011, 1:42 pm · #1251

not chicken, actual females. they all loved the "teddy bear" on my window lol

MaxpowSep 3, 2011, 7:17 pm · #1252

I missed her.

sam31183Sep 3, 2011, 11:45 pm · #1253

I got the springs and the sleeves on the back. Its lower, but not slammed, and the camber isn't bad. Then I got pulled over for a modified exhaust. he checked my license and registration then let me go. My brother thought it was funny shit.

Nissan86Sep 4, 2011, 12:28 pm · #1254

Thanks to Gustard, I got a front lip! Thank you Gus~!

DatsmoZSep 4, 2011, 1:28 pm · #1255

Thanks to Gustard, I got a front lip! Thank you Gus~!

EightySix200SXSep 5, 2011, 2:59 am · #1256

Drove some nice roads today in lower california pretty sick shit. Also worked on two other s12s made me happy I swapped my ca20 lol

Colonel GustardSep 5, 2011, 12:16 pm · #1257

ran outside just now to roll up the windows and close the sunroof since it decided to start pouring

SchizophrenicMCSep 5, 2011, 1:13 pm · #1258

Discovered, not only is the battery bad, but the engine still won't start, on another battery. I've decided I'm just gonna buck up and rebuild the wiring harness, then figure out why the engine isn't cutting on.

sam31183Sep 5, 2011, 5:24 pm · #1259

i lowered the back to as low as i felt safe about it...

(http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/319979_10150781973015387_695415386_20662179_7478565_n.jpg)

the sleeve isnt maxxed out, but if the control arm is at its full stroke there is only one coil left in the top housing...there is only like 2 threads left on the sleeve anyways.

I_heart_VVLSep 5, 2011, 6:33 pm · #1260

^needz moarh lowarr.

sam31183Sep 5, 2011, 9:16 pm · #1261

I can go lower in the front now that the back is lower I am not scraping lip everywhere.

Jeremy ASep 6, 2011, 2:44 am · #1262

(http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/jersadras/My%20S12/cools12.jpg)

Nissan86Sep 6, 2011, 8:38 am · #1263

^clean~

I ran over yet another bunny! D: Got out to kick the dead body off the road and went home to rinse off my car. :'( Poor bunny...

DatsmoZSep 6, 2011, 9:38 am · #1264

^clean~

I ran over yet another bunny! D: Got out to kick the dead body off the road and went home to rinse off my car. :'( Poor bunny...

Sean_howell1Sep 6, 2011, 4:32 pm · #1265

i did a nice burnout/ fishtail. :) then i parked it.

sam31183Sep 6, 2011, 4:56 pm · #1266

I got the alignment done and then went and beated on it for awhile. :) also I gave a de lorean a thumbs up and he gave it back.

night_s12Sep 6, 2011, 10:02 pm · #1267

Gave it a dirty look >:/

1984 s-12Sep 6, 2011, 10:12 pm · #1268

fixed the stutter problem got throttle happy, did my first burnout. Two minutes later the front tire starts losing air little by little.

seishukuSep 6, 2011, 10:54 pm · #1269

I found that I can steer my S12 with my throttle... Give it some gas, it goes left... Let off the gas, it does right...

Sorry, I'm trying to amuse myself while waiting for a new axle. :lol:

night_s12Sep 6, 2011, 11:36 pm · #1270

^^wth? Lol

DeezusSep 7, 2011, 2:49 am · #1271

let my rotty pee on it.

mentalxpreshunSep 7, 2011, 4:16 am · #1272

Got rear-ended =(

J woodsSep 7, 2011, 3:33 pm · #1273

I took my s12 hatch back to the exhaust shop. I swapped to a t25g a couple of months ago. Before the swap I had an exhaust leak and decided to go ahead and swap out my t2 since I had everything apart. The swap was hell but the result is well worth it. Iggy rebuilt my t25g. The exhaust would not line up so I took it to my guy at the exhaust shop and he made a custom pipe to attach to the t25 downpipe. Everything was OK until after the dreamcruise,which got rained out by the way. I developed an exhaust leak again.I used all new gaskets and metal ones between the mani and turbo and between the turbo and downpipe. To make things worse, when checking for the leak I found that "my guy" at the exhaust shop had welded one of the studs on the downpipe to the flange of the midpipe . When I took it back to him he said that was the only way he could make it fit and now could only cut off the bolt that he had welded to the flange. What a mess. What would cause a new exhaust leak so soon? Can metal gaskets leak? Could the bolts have come loose? I used new locking clips. Is it possible to tighten all those bolts with the turbo on the car? Sorry for the long post. Help please.

Colonel GustardSep 7, 2011, 3:54 pm · #1274

got a new rear tire, camber ate up the old one om nom nom

JordanSep 7, 2011, 4:23 pm · #1275

E-brake cables replaced.

SchizophrenicMCSep 7, 2011, 4:26 pm · #1276

Pulled my wiring harness and found out the last owner was a complete dick who didn't even put half the bolts in. I CAN SEE THE FUCKING FLYWHEEL, MAN

seishukuSep 7, 2011, 7:00 pm · #1277
night_s12 on 11:36:23 PM / 06-Sep-11^^wth? Lol

Its because I'm driving with only the passenger wheel.
BattleFairySep 9, 2011, 2:30 pm · #1278

start to rebuild my cusco´s

SchizophrenicMCSep 9, 2011, 8:16 pm · #1279

Removed all the turbo piping, the bov, the intercooler, and the radio.

seishukuSep 11, 2011, 12:24 am · #1280

I just scrubbed and painted my under-body in the rear, getting it ready for winter.
I also fixed my parking brake.

Colonel GustardSep 11, 2011, 12:25 am · #1281

drove the whore 300 miles. took her to JCCS, people took pics of pedobear, and drove her back. such a beautiful car

JaySep 12, 2011, 3:18 am · #1282

Thanks to my S12. I now have a dishwasher. Missed only 2 beats going over REALLY big bumps that I REALLY should've slowed down for.... Meh.
It got it's first full tank of gas in 2 years.

Phisherman09Sep 12, 2011, 9:00 am · #1283

Started it up and drove it for the first time in almost a year. Lol

WonderingravenSep 12, 2011, 9:05 am · #1284

had it almost together, then it started to leak around the thermostat housing when I started to add coolant to it. so I have it apart at the moment when I get home from work I'll finish cleaning it up again and seeing where I went wrong.

CamInHeadSep 12, 2011, 3:51 pm · #1285

got the diff welded

Sean_howell1Sep 12, 2011, 5:30 pm · #1286
SchizophrenicMC on 04:26:54 PM / 07-Sep-11Pulled my wiring harness and found out the last owner was a complete dick who didn't even put half the bolts in. I CAN SEE THE FUCKING FLYWHEEL, MAN
haha. i was crawling under mine today, after removing the dent in fender, since ive had car, and im missing bolts on mine too,
Slip n SlideSep 12, 2011, 5:33 pm · #1287

I stared at it angrily. I think that officially makes me part of the club.

JaySep 12, 2011, 6:09 pm · #1288

It's official.

SchizophrenicMCSep 12, 2011, 8:15 pm · #1289

If staring at your S12 angrily makes you official, I must be the damned student body president.

JaySep 12, 2011, 8:19 pm · #1290

No. That only happens when you can determine it's next move and foil the bitches checkmate.

night_s12Sep 13, 2011, 11:13 am · #1291

i gotta agree.wen u can inticipate its next fuck up then ur the boss.

sam31183Sep 13, 2011, 1:38 pm · #1292

I fuck it up before it gets a chance to fuck with me....like a boss. Daily driving a 26 year old car takes skillz.

SchizophrenicMCSep 13, 2011, 8:43 pm · #1293

What if I've determined its next move and the move after that? (Which are, to sit in my driveway, and to continue sitting in my driveway, respectively)

cam86s12Sep 13, 2011, 9:24 pm · #1294

choped up some s13 side skirts last weekend and got them fitted but i have not put them on quite yet due to my car having cancer and i need to fix that first

(http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l484/camdonatelli/IMG_0345.jpg)
(http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l484/camdonatelli/IMG_0343.jpg)

sam31183Sep 13, 2011, 11:08 pm · #1295

parked next to a testarossa....

(http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/305256_10150798092070387_695415386_20800258_5794028_n.jpg)

(http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/307796_10150798090045387_695415386_20800249_2092379576_n.jpg)

(http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/311230_10150798087995387_695415386_20800234_1330648931_n.jpg)

(http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/320253_10150798085840387_695415386_20800227_968742553_n.jpg)

(http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/321021_10150797959360387_695415386_20799517_1862686787_n.jpg)

...my wheels are more legit.

iceagegSep 14, 2011, 2:18 am · #1296

That's a Ferrari 348, not a Testarossa.  Well played though.

sam31183Sep 14, 2011, 2:32 am · #1297

I see the side gills and I automatically assume testarossa, but I believe you are correct

JaySep 14, 2011, 2:37 am · #1298

No testarossa. We have a couple in wausau here that I see usually once or twice a week. They're much shorter, wider, and more angular than that.
348. No doubt

DeezusSep 14, 2011, 2:39 am · #1299

Its probably a fiero :P

RedneckSep 14, 2011, 2:45 am · #1300

Those pics are pure gold haha.