Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

what did you do to your s12 today?!

Started by Premo · Jan 25, 2008 · 2164postsSMF 2010–26

silvertonAug 2, 2011, 10:08 pm · #1151

I still have my original key... I should get a new OEM key... that'd be nice!

WonderingravenAug 2, 2011, 10:18 pm · #1152

Removed the AC because it froze and blew up, broke another coolant line to the throttle body ( me and coolant lines ) meh...
now i have to figure out how to adjust the throttle cable to fit the TB better, it wants more cable...

EightySix200SXAug 4, 2011, 3:34 am · #1153

Fucked my ex in my s12 today... how's that for kosher, anything else?!

silvertonAug 4, 2011, 12:09 pm · #1154
EightySix200SX on 03:34:20 AM / 04-Aug-11Fucked my ex in my s12 today... how's that for kosher, anything else?!

Nice!

I ordered the brake pads and braided lines for my brake upgrade.  But today I'm probably just gonna throw the z31 trailing arms I got from the yard on it, as my current stuff is starting to be metal on metal.  And then when the parts come in, I'll put that shit on.
KustamogenAug 4, 2011, 12:29 pm · #1155
EightySix200SX on 03:34:20 AM / 04-Aug-11Fucked my ex in my s12 today... how's that for kosher, anything else?!

hey i fucked her in my s12 too!!! *hi-5*
Low594Aug 4, 2011, 4:06 pm · #1156
Kustamogen on 12:29:32 PM / 04-Aug-11hey i fucked her in my s12 too!!! *hi-5*
S12 toy?! Damn she gets around!
Slip n SlideAug 6, 2011, 7:04 am · #1157

Painted my center caps gold.

1984 s-12Aug 6, 2011, 2:25 pm · #1158

this happend on my way home from school (http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/oaescalera/Photo0743.jpg)

WonderingravenAug 6, 2011, 4:00 pm · #1159

10 day temp on the s12. Next trick getting it smogged, drove it around the hood, and it ran good better then it did when I got it.
Shifting was awesome as well.

newby200sxAug 6, 2011, 4:34 pm · #1160

last minute touches on the engine putting it back in for the 3rd time,
(http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt354/ANDRESPEREIRA/IMG-20110728-00080.jpg)

BattleFairyAug 6, 2011, 4:58 pm · #1161

haha riped out my megasquirt harness again (3rd time LOL)

sideways_s12Aug 6, 2011, 9:59 pm · #1162

Not exactly today but fixed my exhaust leak again this time its fixed for good because I am officially running open dump because when louie made the exhaust he didn't take very good measurement so with the stock mani its snug against the bottom of the car and will burn your feet and with after market its too low and will hit every fuckin bump hole or dip you can find so I cut that piece of shit out.....I FUCKIN WIN!


Post Merge: 10:01:01 PM / 06-Aug-11
Now it sounds like a v8 turbo lmao!
Slip n SlideAug 7, 2011, 4:29 am · #1163

Hit up my first car meet with her. Only two people knew what it was and that was because I'd already told them weeks ago haha. It got called a foxbody, a supra, a RX-7, and a corolla. I was like "C'MOOOOON." lol

DatsmoZAug 7, 2011, 1:31 pm · #1164

Got a front turn signal lens, window crank and the center clock! :)

sideways_s12Aug 7, 2011, 3:54 pm · #1165

Yup get used to it I been called all those except a 7 lol

seishukuAug 7, 2011, 4:26 pm · #1166

Mine got called a probe the other day, but I know the guy and he was just joking around. cheesy

Nissan86Aug 7, 2011, 6:31 pm · #1167

Got a front turn signal lens, window crank and the center clock! Smiley

JayAug 7, 2011, 6:33 pm · #1168
seishuku on Today at 04:26:14 PMMine got called a probe the other day, but I know the guy and he was just joking around. cheesy
wow.
I still own a probe. And even I think that's baaaaad.
You just don't joke like that.
Slip n SlideAug 7, 2011, 6:54 pm · #1169
sideways_s12 on Today at 03:54:26 PMYup get used to it I been called all those except a 7 lol
Yeah, I didn't really see how it looked like an rx-7. At all.
sam31183Aug 7, 2011, 7:17 pm · #1170

someone asked me if the notch was a sunfire the other day....

WonderingravenAug 7, 2011, 7:18 pm · #1171

mine gets called a hoopty pos... that any car can smoke anyday. but then again my family is strong with american only vehicles and thinks American > Japanese technology. I feel like I'm the only one with the love for Nissan's.

Other then that, I'm going to drive it carefully around the block again, to get more of a feel for it. Maybe print out a policy coverage for it. So I can drive it to the store and back.

EightySix200SXAug 8, 2011, 5:26 am · #1172

Rims coated many different colors now muahaahaha

1984 s-12Aug 8, 2011, 7:35 pm · #1173

installed my first sound system

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WN9WX7zC7E

WonderingravenAug 8, 2011, 9:28 pm · #1174

all this hardwork paid off, as it passed smog now ready for plates and tires.

red87200Aug 8, 2011, 9:44 pm · #1175

Installed my boost and wideband gauges, got the tires mounted on the z32 wheels, and welded on the flange for the wastegate, I would have to say a pretty productive day for myself

silvertonAug 8, 2011, 10:30 pm · #1176
Wonderingraven on 09:28:04 PM / 08-Aug-11all this hardwork paid off, as it passed smog now ready for plates and tires.

Awesome!  I'm glad I was able to help you figure some of that junk out too!
WonderingravenAug 8, 2011, 11:08 pm · #1177

yaaa man that was awesome :-)

turbo-s12Aug 8, 2011, 11:44 pm · #1178

theres is barely any pictures in here for being in the gallery section?

Slip n SlideAug 9, 2011, 11:37 am · #1179
Slip n Slide on 07:04:52 AM / 06-Aug-11Painted my center caps gold.
^^better? lol
(http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l592/Deflecto/c84ea293.jpg)
Nissan86Aug 9, 2011, 10:21 pm · #1180

Finally got decals to go to work.

(http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz168/JDMazda/decal-1.jpg)

DatsmoZAug 9, 2011, 11:21 pm · #1181

Finally got decals to go to work.

(http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz168/JDMazda/decal-1.jpg)

silvertonAug 10, 2011, 12:34 am · #1182

Installed the rear 4 braided brake lines from Goodridge.  Install was cake!

(http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l294/silvertondevil/87s12SEv6/IMG_20110809_122551.jpg)

(http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l294/silvertondevil/87s12SEv6/IMG_20110809_175327.jpg)

(http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l294/silvertondevil/87s12SEv6/IMG_20110809_191420.jpg)


Post Merge: 12:35:13 AM / 10-Aug-11
I'll be putting the front lines on tomorrow'ish when I replace the s12 hubs with z31t hubs and j30 rotor/caliper set.
mentalxpreshunAug 10, 2011, 3:44 am · #1183

finally finished installing my new water pump, drive belts, and new used radiator... too bad one hairline crack in it squirtin coolant when it heats up =(

cory matthewsAug 10, 2011, 5:58 am · #1184

Got my factory boost gauge working somewhat and finally won a proper '85 FSM on ebay.

Slip n SlideAug 10, 2011, 3:01 pm · #1185

Painted my mirror covers and headlight covers black. Also got some decent looking lights from Pull-A-Part. Fo' free. :D hopefully they work haha.

CamInHeadAug 10, 2011, 3:31 pm · #1186

I've been painted suff black too!

Colonel GustardAug 10, 2011, 3:39 pm · #1187

watched it drive away

ProlowtoneAug 10, 2011, 4:23 pm · #1188

^ ?
Almost got mine towed for being parked in our complex without valid insurance while i was fixing a car in my garage

WonderingravenAug 10, 2011, 4:39 pm · #1189

Registered with plates, all legal to drive now, working on figuring out wtf happened to my seat, it's broken.  Working on getting new tires.

kelso840Aug 10, 2011, 5:19 pm · #1190

Sent mine to the Dr. yesterday.

Colonel GustardAug 10, 2011, 6:32 pm · #1191

mom took it to the store lol, also passed the almost impossible smog test in california!

Nissan86Aug 10, 2011, 7:23 pm · #1192

After all the times my mom dogged out my car, saying its a piece of crap and old, I gave her a ride in it and she admitted it's strong and nice looking... still complained about the interior though...

She likes it better then my dad's MX6 too. :)

86foreverAug 10, 2011, 7:26 pm · #1193
Colonel Gustard on 06:32:00 PM / 10-Aug-11mom took it to the store lol, also passed the almost impossible smog test in california!
good for the vg!
DatsmoZAug 10, 2011, 8:23 pm · #1194

After all the times my mom dogged out my car, saying its a piece of crap and old, I gave her a ride in it and she admitted it's strong and nice looking... still complained about the interior though...

She likes it better then my dad's MX6 too. :)

1984 s-12Aug 11, 2011, 2:59 pm · #1195
Nissan86 on 08:23:45 PM / 10-Aug-11After all the times my mom dogged out my car, saying its a piece of crap and old, I gave her a ride in it and she admitted it's strong and nice looking... still complained about the interior though...

She likes it better then my dad's MX6 too. :)

yea my mom always told me why am i wasting so much money on a old car. with the money i have wasted i could of bought a newer reliable used car. but she does admit its looks nice for a older car.

(http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/oaescalera/Photo0740.jpg)

CamInHeadAug 11, 2011, 3:10 pm · #1196

Fitted my USDM black door handles OMG the most MISERABLE job evah. Never again - looks bitchin' though. Also refurbed my driveshafts/axles. :)

silvertonAug 11, 2011, 4:27 pm · #1197

Did it yesterday, but installed z31T front hubs along with Infiniti J30 rotors and calipers, and put the two stainless lines I had left over on.  Finally glad to have the brake upgrade done!  Eventually down the road, depending on where I end up with my power goals, I may upgrade to Z32 stuff.


Post Merge: 05:03:31 PM / 11-Aug-11
(http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l294/silvertondevil/87s12SEv6/IMG_20110810_140231.jpg)

(http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l294/silvertondevil/87s12SEv6/IMG_20110810_145307.jpg)

(http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l294/silvertondevil/87s12SEv6/IMG_20110810_145822.jpg)

(http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l294/silvertondevil/87s12SEv6/IMG_20110810_173250.jpg)
BattleFairyAug 13, 2011, 9:48 am · #1198

started to make a fucking aweome megasquirt control box
(http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/293873_1917130129898_1291320639_31682386_587383_n.jpg)

at moment i have about 10times more wires on the board  :no:

Low594Aug 13, 2011, 10:47 am · #1199

I got a Dynomax from the TredSpeeds Datsun show last Sun and got it installed yesterday after work, much better!  Wasnt much left of the 26 yo stocker!

Nissan86Aug 13, 2011, 11:05 am · #1200

Drove all the way to Rialto then back to Oceanside.