Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Post a pic of your Interior!

Started by Julie · Jun 4, 2005 · 219postsSMF 2010–26

nismo200sx16Feb 15, 2009, 12:22 am · #101
posted image
posted image
SprockCapnFeb 18, 2009, 6:17 am · #102
nismo200sx16posted image
What steering wheel is this and where did you get it. I like that it is simple and it does not have the little thumb bump things. Also did you just have to get the hub and that gives you enough clearance?
s12godFeb 18, 2009, 6:30 am · #103

84 Turbo

posted image posted image
posted image

The SE before restore

posted image
posted image

nismologistFeb 18, 2009, 8:34 am · #104
rageits a track car, i dont give a shit

yeah..but the dash cares.
rageFeb 18, 2009, 8:50 am · #105

maybe ill wipe it down with my hand next time i drive it

nismologistFeb 18, 2009, 9:35 am · #106

i know u got a sock laying around.lol.

s12godFeb 18, 2009, 9:37 am · #107
ragemaybe ill wipe it down with my hand next time i drive it


I did that the other day. She looked so much better. I wiped the dust on the carpet.
nismo200sx16Feb 18, 2009, 10:13 pm · #108
SprockCapnWhat steering wheel is this and where did you get it. I like that it is simple and it does not have the little thumb bump things. Also did you just have to get the hub and that gives you enough clearance?
its just a grant wheel with the sticker removed from the center. and it is a grant hub as well. I think for a 300zx. got it at pepboys.
SprockCapnFeb 18, 2009, 10:18 pm · #109
nismo200sx16its just a grant wheel with the sticker removed from the center. and it is a grant hub as well. I think for a 300zx. got it at pepboys.

Oh sweet. Thanks. That's kinda what I was guessing but I like that its just simple and unbadged
David BFeb 19, 2009, 12:30 am · #110

gray car with momo seat
posted image

blue car with momo
posted image
posted image
BIG PIC sorry

SprockCapnFeb 19, 2009, 4:59 pm · #111

No good one's cause my car is dirty on the inside from it sitting for a couple weeks and getting snowed on.
posted image

zilvia_brothersFeb 19, 2009, 5:39 pm · #112

recent pics of mine

posted image

posted image

David BFeb 19, 2009, 5:45 pm · #113

haha my friend has a philipeno flag dangling in his SR 240

SkS12Mar 1, 2009, 11:30 pm · #114

zilvia brothers those interior flicks are hot

D-sport S12Mar 7, 2009, 4:18 am · #115
posted image
zilvia_brothersMar 7, 2009, 5:47 am · #116
D-sport S12posted image

i like your gauge cluster set up
LonelyS12Mar 9, 2009, 7:05 am · #117
D-sport S12posted image
is that a newer gauge stacked on top of your tach?
D-sport S12Mar 11, 2009, 5:30 am · #118

Full Autometer gauge set up and the boost gauge is on the steering column

LonelyS12Mar 14, 2009, 9:13 pm · #119

oh, thats makes perfect sense lol i was wonder who the hell would cover up those beautiful guages

nismo200sx16Mar 14, 2009, 10:59 pm · #120

pic with the new center console. I still need to make a shift boot. I was thinking teenage mutant ninja turtles.
posted image

gadget1382Mar 16, 2009, 12:18 am · #121

Not too bad lookin

SONUVA ZJun 17, 2009, 7:31 pm · #122

Almost finished, just a couple of loose ends...
posted image
posted image

DraconisJun 17, 2009, 9:15 pm · #123

Peter!  That looks amazing!  Finally you got some pics up!  Congrats!  Now lets see the exterior with those flaps.

EightySix200SXJun 17, 2009, 11:36 pm · #124
CaStLeposted image
posted image

baller!!!! fuck 22 inch rims we got digital dashes n talkin females for u haters!!!!
EternalSwapJun 18, 2009, 3:16 am · #125

why is there a car in crosshairs? shooting your s12?

and thats an AWESOME interior sonuva

LonelyS12Jun 18, 2009, 10:33 am · #126

black on blacked oem interior, thats so nice sonuva. i was aiming for soemthing like that but couldnt pull it off lol.

celestialsilviaJun 18, 2009, 3:01 pm · #127

yea SONUVA, very nice! does your lumbar adjustment still work btw?

SONUVA ZJun 19, 2009, 3:33 pm · #128

Thanks gentlemen! To be truthful most of the interior is still just sitting in the car. The stereo is still not finalized and I have some new seatbelts to install. Once that's done I'll probably stop with the interior.

Colin... need to paint the car before I do the flaps. I might just paint the colored part of the flaps flat black and stick them on.

celestialsilvia... the whole drivers seat back is new from oem-surplus so the lumbar mechanism works. When I did the interior they had some complete seat parts and some covers. So some parts of the interior are newer underneath than others.

celestialsilviaJun 19, 2009, 4:07 pm · #129

I just want you to know, I *aspire* to that interior, it looks like it must have off the showroom floor

Turbo JunkieJun 20, 2009, 6:02 am · #130

here's mine, LOL, mine is meant more for the track then for daily drivin. I wish i had a nice interior like all of these but this is mostly the way it came minuse gauges and it had a little more pieces in it.
posted image

posted image

posted image

posted image

oh, and yes the battery is on the floor for now. I havent gotten around to mounting it in the back since i have been tryin different turbo setups so there is still some temporary stuff.

los_pedro_s12Jun 22, 2009, 4:35 am · #131

is under construction!!!

posted image

posted image

posted image

posted image

posted image

posted image

posted image

CastleJun 22, 2009, 5:30 am · #132
EternalSwap
why is there a car in crosshairs? shooting your s12?


It's part of the Drivers Guide system, an option on the JDM R-X.G model.
schassisownerJul 20, 2009, 4:54 pm · #133

so did nissan use the same design for the steering wheel column on various models?

can you use older datsun steering wheels on the stock hub?

found a really nice wood grain datsun wheel; wouldnt mind putting that on my new hatch

David BJul 20, 2009, 6:18 pm · #134
posted image
a tin pan alleyJul 20, 2009, 7:34 pm · #135

god david. some of you guys are fucking nuts. these cars are so rare in my area that i'm terrified to do anything to it.

celestialsilviaJul 20, 2009, 7:46 pm · #136

that original NISMO logo is badass!

a tin pan alleyJul 23, 2009, 3:01 am · #137
posted image
camera phone.
DanteMay 14, 2010, 5:05 pm · #138

Sparco Monza alcantra 350 + 60mm depth and Nismo knob
posted image

imtheguy247May 14, 2010, 5:16 pm · #139

I will post some pictures of my interior in a few weeks as i am currently re-painting and dying the entire inside of the car.

PraizewoodMay 14, 2010, 5:22 pm · #140

Wow isn't that hard for the arms? I know that mine almost flat wheel with a momo hub can be tiring close so its hard to keep arms straight and not bend

DanteMay 14, 2010, 6:00 pm · #141

I don't like to ride with straight arms so it's perfect for me

alundraMay 14, 2010, 9:19 pm · #142
celestialsilviaMay 17, 2010, 5:14 pm · #143

(http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs346.ash1/29469_405982415632_550705632_4421368_8245172_n.jpg)

Thats a vintage MOMO Sistema steering wheel from 1989, black leather with red stitching, I feel it gives it a very period-look and keeps with the age of the car. Instead of the horn button, I installed a Sunpro Air Fuel Meter, backed by a spring and clever work with wires which allow it to be used as the horn! My carpet is removed and am going to dry-ice the sound deadening out and hit the whole floor with Nissan Hot Red paint for more of a race look.

Just removed the OEM Clarion Power Amp and the aftermarket Kenwood CASSETTE deck. In the works is an affordable Pioneer CD/MP3 player with red/orange gauge faces to keep with the look of the interior lights. Replacing the Power Amp with a two-plug Power inverter, a much more useful addition to run stuff like cell-phone chargers and my fiancee's laptop as we drive around town looking for free wi-fi. . .

imtheguy247May 26, 2010, 8:50 pm · #144

Still working on some of the interior. Little parts here and there. (http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo317/imtheguy247/0526101916b.jpg)(http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo317/imtheguy247/0526101916a.jpg)(http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo317/imtheguy247/0526101916.jpg)

SC S12May 27, 2010, 4:58 pm · #145

Still need to fix a few small things on the centre console but mostly everything is original so it looks dang good
(http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/ChrisShirley/interior002.jpg)
(http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/ChrisShirley/interior004.jpg)

VG33ERGazelle?May 27, 2010, 6:45 pm · #146

whoooo that's nice SC

XanoMay 27, 2010, 7:29 pm · #147

Thats an awesome idea for the button/gauge thing, I love it, but it'd be a bit distracting as a narrowband can be sometimes when it freaks out lol.

ArroMay 29, 2010, 12:01 pm · #148

^ +1 on the horn button, total win

SAKEADORWIFY2Sep 18, 2010, 12:16 pm · #149

(http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy306/sakeadorwify/Foto0117.jpg)
(http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy306/sakeadorwify/Foto0119.jpg)
(http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy306/sakeadorwify/Foto0114.jpg)

vegasS12Sep 18, 2010, 12:59 pm · #150

can we have more pics of your car nice loving the black interior and red seats!!! 3
what sizr door speakers are those?