Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Post a pic of your Interior!

Started by Julie · Jun 4, 2005 · 219postsSMF 2010–26

projectbeaterApr 13, 2006, 12:32 am · #51

i have a 240sx interior in my car haha looks wayy nice will post picsw later all done and shit

but i do have a half way shot in the project thread

CordeliusApr 13, 2006, 3:41 am · #52
posted image[/a]
PopoCh3nJun 11, 2006, 1:20 am · #53
Cordeliusposted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image

super fuckin clean interior man. i'll give you $5 for it. haha omg comparing mine to yours makes me feel so sad.
Campbell_200sxJun 11, 2006, 6:10 am · #54

I'll get pictures up soon of  my ripped  interior  you'll laugh.

CordeliusJun 11, 2006, 2:04 pm · #55
PopoCh3nsuper fuckin clean interior man. i'll give you $5 for it. haha omg comparing mine to yours makes me feel so sad.
cls12vg30Jun 11, 2006, 2:26 pm · #56

Cordelius, I've never seen a headliner like that on an S12.  Another thing I've never seen before is the "AUTO" lettering on your power window switch.

PopoCh3nJun 12, 2006, 1:30 pm · #57

my headliner is the same too. i'll post pictures up in a little bit after im done sizing them down.

PopoCh3nJun 12, 2006, 2:50 pm · #58
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
EternalSwapJun 12, 2006, 8:27 pm · #59

Your S12 is the only one I've seen with manual windows.

PopoCh3nJun 14, 2006, 2:17 pm · #60

yeah its gay. deciding if i want to part my car out or not.

EternalSwapJun 16, 2006, 5:58 pm · #61

Gay? I'd love to have manual windows, they weigh less. If only I could swap window systems on the Nissan and the Honda...

PS: My interior looks like someone had spastic diahhrea in the passenger seat. LOL

PremoJun 16, 2006, 5:59 pm · #62
EternalNewbie Gay? I'd love to have manual windows, they weigh less. If only I could swap window systems on the Nissan and the Honda...

PS: My interior looks like someone had spastic diahhrea in the passenger seat. LOL


 

yea, sorry bout that  jk

driftsessionSep 26, 2006, 11:50 am · #63

does any know how to do the shift boot like the notch did im tired of the stock shidt boot

EternalSwapSep 26, 2006, 8:51 pm · #64

Shift boots are easy, make one out of 3 or 4 pieces of vynl. In the Honda thats what I did, and ziptied the boot to the shaft, and glued the other end to the console adapter.

driftsessionSep 27, 2006, 2:22 am · #65
EternalNewbieShift boots are easy, make one out of 3 or 4 pieces of vynl. In the Honda thats what I did, and ziptied the boot to the shaft, and glued the other end to the console adapter.
thanxs i guess i going to have to try that do you have any pics of it done
EternalSwapSep 27, 2006, 5:45 pm · #66

I have a completed pic, but not while in creation.

posted image

brownsoundbassOct 25, 2006, 1:02 am · #67

popo instead of spending your time ripping out the interior you should've spent the energy on swapping in a 5spd.

myth_S12Oct 25, 2006, 5:21 am · #68

Instead of spending your time with your MR2 you should spend your time getting a S12 and actually working on one.

farkasOct 25, 2006, 4:11 pm · #69
EternalNewbieI have a completed pic, but not while in creation.

posted image
what's that shift nob made out of?
KeithOct 25, 2006, 6:01 pm · #70
myth_S12Instead of spending your time with your MR2 you should spend your time getting a S12 and actually working on one.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............BURN!!!
NeedCAforS13Oct 25, 2006, 6:29 pm · #71

i have manual windows...

posted image

posted image

EternalSwapOct 25, 2006, 7:00 pm · #72
farkaswhat's that shift nob made out of?
Plastic. Has a nice weight to it, though.
NeedCAforS13Oct 25, 2006, 7:10 pm · #73

...

EternalSwapOct 25, 2006, 8:21 pm · #74

You want to flame, NeedCA? Go on ahead, haha. You wouldn't be the first.

NeedCAforS13Oct 25, 2006, 8:49 pm · #75

HAHAHA. no, I wasn't flaming. I just couldn't delete my post (or I didn't see how to)... I thought you were asking what my shift knob was made of, then I re-read it. my bad buddy

EternalSwapOct 25, 2006, 9:13 pm · #76

Oh, okay hahah. Yours is obviously a handle.

Dammit you STILL haven't flamed me yet.

myth_S12Oct 25, 2006, 10:56 pm · #77
Keith
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... .....BURN!!!    

Ain't that the truth!? LOL

basically that was his first post and the same day he joined...  

"Time to clean up the Ashes."
RotorNov 7, 2006, 1:34 am · #78

needcafors13: nice shiftknob/screwdriver handle

Silvia__FJ20Jan 22, 2007, 4:38 pm · #79

...

myth_S12Jan 22, 2007, 11:23 pm · #80
Silvia__FJ20 ...

Why you "Dot, Dot, Dot" for?  
Silvia__FJ20Jan 24, 2007, 5:00 pm · #81

I rescued this thread... nothing was going on in it.. thats why

FjSXJan 26, 2007, 8:53 am · #82

[attachmentid=237]

This is the front panels

conkersFeb 12, 2007, 1:36 pm · #83

Anyone know why our cars have an extra door handle on the passenger side, but not on the drivers side?

Anyway, lots of interesting pictures... and I'll add one of my car when the seats are in it... but until then you can follow the process of my drift car/toy build at my blog...

Conkers.

myth_S12Feb 12, 2007, 2:04 pm · #84

That my friend is a "OH SHIT" Handle if you know what I mean...

Racer200sxJul 31, 2007, 4:17 pm · #85

If you want, you can get a RHD inner door skin and handle. But it would get in the way if you have power window switches. BESIDES! Keep you hands on the wheel!

By the way I have an extra RHD (automatic down) window switch. It can be melged to a LHD switch to creat an Auto Down LHD switch...

Pics of my ride to be posted soon.

Racer200sx

misterrickAug 13, 2007, 12:30 am · #86

(http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p126/ricknotjames/IMG_2190.jpg)
(http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p126/ricknotjames/IMG_2188.jpg)
(http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p126/ricknotjames/IMG_2186.jpg)

im building a custom sub box right now so ill post pics of that when its done

ok im done
(http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p126/ricknotjames/IMG_2205.jpg)
(http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p126/ricknotjames/IMG_2206.jpg)
(http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p126/ricknotjames/IMG_2211.jpg)
(http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p126/ricknotjames/IMG_2212.jpg)

Umai NaaDec 25, 2007, 1:23 am · #87

The build-up of my coupe:
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/UmaiNaa/31009.jpg)

One of my old hatches, which donated everything except the engine to my coupe:
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/UmaiNaa/1007-3.jpg)

And the hatch I had before that:
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/UmaiNaa/Silver_Interior.jpg)

LonelyS12Apr 19, 2008, 8:51 pm · #88

I've been reupholstering most of my stuff in black vinyl, its starting to look like a car agian!  

(http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/s12dreams/32001.jpg)
(http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/s12dreams/32002.jpg)
(http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/s12dreams/32003.jpg)
(http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/s12dreams/32004.jpg)
(http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/s12dreams/32005.jpg)

sideways_s12Apr 20, 2008, 4:21 am · #89

there are alot of clean-ass interiors here I'd post mine up but they are not worthy of being here yet

a tin pan alleyOct 2, 2008, 4:46 pm · #90

(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3040/2906176954_3eea058b2d_o.jpg)

a few days ago after driving to work.

ArroOct 2, 2008, 5:44 pm · #91

So I guess SE's came with two different wheels, an the 88 is the leather optioned one...?

turbos12Oct 2, 2008, 8:08 pm · #92

(http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r76/rondabigmon/IMG_2417.jpg)

SkS12Feb 14, 2009, 7:10 am · #93

s13 silvia driver seat from the wrecker for 50!
welding was involved to get it mounted
(http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5302/dsc01105js4.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)

nismologistFeb 14, 2009, 1:39 pm · #94

(http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/joeshmoe916/DSC007611.jpg)

and just to ask...why in the hell would someone ever buy two racing seats???the drivers the only one who even needs to be in the car.

rageFeb 14, 2009, 2:51 pm · #95
nismologist(http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/joeshmoe916/DSC007611.jpg)

and just to ask...why in the hell would someone ever buy two racing seats???the drivers the only one who even needs to be in the car.
when you have passengers that dont want to be thrown around?
rageFeb 14, 2009, 3:08 pm · #96

old interior pics, but it looks the same
(http://i44.tinypic.com/34of29y.jpg)

(http://i42.tinypic.com/2a98t4m.jpg)

nismologistFeb 14, 2009, 5:15 pm · #97

armor all rage.armor all...haha look at that dash...ive seen cleaner ones in the yard.

CastleFeb 14, 2009, 5:32 pm · #98

(http://www.aus12.org/Matty/cockpit.jpg)

(http://www.aus12.org/Matty/DigitalDash_New.jpg)
PraizewoodFeb 14, 2009, 5:43 pm · #99

Light show! How do you know when your oil pump fails?

rageFeb 14, 2009, 6:17 pm · #100
nismologistarmor all rage.armor all...haha look at that dash...ive seen cleaner ones in the yard.
its a track car, i dont give a shit