Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Post a pic of your Interior!

Started by Julie · Jun 4, 2005 · 219postsSMF 2010–26

mikeys12notchJul 31, 2012, 8:09 pm · #201
Jay on 06:47:25 PM / 31-Jul-12
Looks flocked to me.

sorry if this is a dumb question but whats flocked ?
GhoStJan 12, 2013, 7:31 am · #202

Stock!

posted image

Unleashedrb200sxJan 23, 2013, 10:41 am · #203

Heres mine Red Recaro spg profi bucket seat nrg short hub quick release and deep dish steering wheel (soon to be change) powered by max adjustable shift knob isis short shifter sony xplod radio toyota supra shift boot cuz it was laying around and due to my 5 speed swap i didnt have one :P  posted image

posted image

night_s12Jan 23, 2013, 2:50 pm · #204

Dam ghost! That's nice shit. I do love the red interiors!

GhoStJan 23, 2013, 2:59 pm · #205

Its red????

Wtf its orange lol irl, good fade job I guess because if it was stock red it sure fooled me.

night_s12Jan 23, 2013, 3:02 pm · #206

Lol my bad I just woke up I meant orange lol. Everyone wants the black but personally I love the orange and the tan interior. Even thought about redoing mine in white.

GhoStJan 23, 2013, 3:04 pm · #207

White would be nice. I love the orange myself.

night_s12Jan 23, 2013, 3:12 pm · #208

Except white gets crazy dirty! And even with my sisters discount that's alot in vinyl. I have thought about redoing my front seats tho in vinyl with new foam instead of fabric.

GhoStJan 23, 2013, 3:15 pm · #209

Only way I would do black is some nice leather. And yeah white gets super dirty. especially the passenger side.

Spec-breJan 29, 2013, 8:54 pm · #210

Faded but in "fine" shape;-)

posted image

night_s12Feb 7, 2013, 6:38 am · #211

Hell yeah mint condition yo!!!
posted image
posted image
posted image

rednucleusFeb 7, 2013, 12:37 pm · #212

Those are some very sad pics. Hurry and part out and have a proper burial please

turbo-s12Feb 7, 2013, 1:15 pm · #213

Wow ya that is terrible

Slip n SlideFeb 7, 2013, 2:44 pm · #214

lol I kinda like the mesh air vent .

sideways_s12Feb 21, 2013, 12:05 pm · #215

yikes!

DjayS12Oct 9, 2013, 4:32 pm · #216

Haven't been on here for a while, but the s12 project is still going strong.
Here's what the interior looks like now, used to be blue with shitty door panels
posted image

D-sport S12Oct 11, 2013, 8:45 pm · #217

posted image
Spoolinups13Feb 3, 2014, 5:49 pm · #218
posted image
Markus-sxturboOct 3, 2014, 5:31 pm · #219

Anyone else have awesome floor mats like these?
posted image