here is the crappy pic i got there were a few but this was the most visible one but hahahaha if you got videos i would love to see them please post them up somewhere.
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/s12nick/SUC50016.jpg)
again like i said the camera had a very slow lense and it was not mine i wish i had a good one but i dont and well stuck with anything and well they work great with standing still objects but moving is a blur
Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects
Post up a pic of your ride!
as some of you know I've been working on my s12 for awhile now in my free time getting it ready for drift. finally have it all ready and prepped for its first track day (hopefully december)
oh and I put some new sideskirts on my s13. enjoy...
(http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/4134s123_001.jpg)
(http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/4134s123_002.jpg)
(http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/4134s123_003.jpg)
(http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/4134s123_004.jpg)
(http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/4134s123_005.jpg)
(http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/4134s123_006.jpg)
(http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/4134s123_007.jpg)
(http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/4134s123_008.jpg)
(http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/4134s123_009.jpg)
(http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/4134s123_012.jpg)
(http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/4134s123_013.jpg)
Sean
way too cool. i like the 2 tone.
NeedCa I envy you u bastard
Yours cars are super nice man. That two tone came out really good.....
Carefull with the harnesses, with the way you've mounted them if you crash it will crush your back.
30 degrees plus or minus form the angle of the seatback is the maximum angle you should mount them.
lovin the s13 sean. your ka'd s12 looks hella sweet too.
Whoa. I'm loving that two-tone, man. :D
wohhohoho,
damn, sean what rims are you running on both cars?
the other pics you had of your s12 dont compare to what you
have now, really really nice ,,,
NebuchernezzerCarefull with the harnesses, with the way you've mounted them if you crash it will crush your back.
30 degrees plus or minus form the angle of the seatback is the maximum angle you should mount them.
haha I KNEW someone would say that. They're not actually mounted. they're just dangling there for the picture. I still have to fabricate the roll cage :)
Sean
erik_200sxdriftwohhohoho,
damn, sean what rims are you running on both cars?
the other pics you had of your s12 dont compare to what you
have now, really really nice ,,,
thanks guys!
the s13 runs Simmons Racing wheels from Aus.
15x8 and 15x9 zero offset
the s12 runs datsun 240z mesh oem wheels
14x6 +10 offset I think.
Sean
both are sick as hell
I had an s12 and an s13 too,...until fate decided that my s13 was going to give my s12 a heart transplant. I am sad I don't have my s13 anymore. Those pics make me want to cry...(lol). Love the picks man, let me know how your s12 fairs on the drift circuit.
why not powder that valve cover flat black to go with the rest of it sean?
I thought about it, but since my CA18 in the s13 is blue, I tried to match the engine bays :)
Sean
Here's some pics from the weekend
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/Pistonfreak/pistonfreak4copy4bq.jpg)
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/Pistonfreak/IMG_6559.jpg)
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/Pistonfreak/IMG_51331.jpg)
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/Pistonfreak/pistonfreak33jf.jpg)
those are awesome DATTO lotsa smoke lol
Mike
wow datto awesome pics , nice angle you got there
looks good man! you running an lsd of some sort? I can't wait to hit the track with my s12!
Sean
Thanks for the encouragment.
There is another track day this weekend.So hopefully I'll get some more pics.
No LSD, just a locked H190 720 ute diff center :banger::burnout:
Brian
Haha first pic... "EAT MY DUST!!!"
nice pics.
yes, very prettiful indeed.
Thank you. ^_^
New toy in the first stages of being modded.
Lots more to come.
(http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4404/dscf0116small6ey.jpg)
(http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/521/dscf0126small3ni.jpg)
(http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9928/dscf0131small0hj.jpg)
(http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1238/dscf01241vx.jpg)
Ahh... went on to the younger Silvia. Looks nice. Great Find. ;)
Lucky!!
Looks good Neb........
sean what suspension set up if any do you have on the s12?
ST front springs 280zx KYB inserts
ghetto z31 coilovers in the rear with KYB GR2's as seen on z31.org
poly sway bushings
here's afew pics from the drift event yesterday! just to anyone who says s12's suck to drift, suspension and diff are KEY. I had 2 formula D drivers drive my car, and they said it had alot of potential, they both liked it. Felt like a light s13 to them in alot of respects. Real easy to throttle oversteer, transfer weight, and modulate the throttle to control the slide. Ask Piner he rode with me, by the end of the day of my first drift event I was able to hold it full lock, full throttle through an entire huge oval turn. If the car sucked as bad as some of you guys say I dont' think that'd be possible.
(http://www.floridaracing.org/drifting/floridadrift/images/Picture%20171.jpg)
(http://www.floridaracing.org/drifting/floridadrift/images/Picture%20170.jpg)
(http://www.sfldrifters.com/gallery/files/1/dsc08159.jpg)
(http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d30/FloridaDrift/CBR1100104.jpg)
And riding along with the formula D drivers was like insanity squared. I was like HOOOOLLLLYYYYY CRRAAAAAP we can't possibly have this much angle and be going this fast! Good times.
Sean
Car is looking good sideways........ :p
(http://server2.uploadit.org/files/pukkaSILVIA-pukkasDET.JPG)
[url]http://media.putfile.com/s12ocpukka[/a]
swap ended up looking great.
S12 + fender flares = MMMMMMM
^^^ what he said.........
Good vid, car sounds awesome....... :p
yes, very nice :evillaug:
My little S-12 to play with
(http://
(http://
(http://)
Whoa. o.o I think that's the first time I've seen an S12 without the spoiler... Very nice.
very tidy
heres my car bout 2-3 mos after i got it
(http://)
Are those Sentra wheels?
How come we never got tail lights like that!!!
They look a heap better than the boxes we have.
Black looks noice....
How come we never got tail lights like that!!!
They look a heap better than the boxes we have.
Black looks noice....
I'm not too familiar with notch MKIIs, but all the MKIIs (the US spec ones) had that style rear lights. Different than the 6-packs the MKI S12s had.
washed my car so i decided to take a fresh photo
(http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=toxics126iq.jpg)
It's so bright and pretty... My eyes! My eyes! They burn! The toxicity of how clean your car is it destroying my eyes!!! Iiieeeeeeeee! Somebody help me! :laugh:
:laugh:
it has that effect sometimes
Here are some old pics of the car when she was in her prime. Then the rust happened so a lot of the stuff modded isn't shown becausethey were installed after the pics were taken.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/Treyz/180glow.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/Treyz/DSC01806.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/Treyz/DSC01400.jpg)
(http://www.club240.com/registry/users/Treyz/images/lg_DSC01398copy.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/Treyz/DSC01639.jpg)
(http://www.club240.com/registry/users/Treyz/images/lg_DSC01387copy.jpg)
(http://club240.com/registry/users/Treyz/images/lg_DSC00121copy.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/Treyz/Picture0121.jpg)
Current Mods:
Interior:
Black interior swap (80% done)
custom radio relocation
Ichibahn shift boot
"NISMO style" suede steering wheel
HKB steering wheel hub
NETAMI quick release
Exterior:
Chuki front bumper
JDM kouki 180SX tail lights
JDM power folding mirrors
JDM 180SX side markers
lifted hood
Engine:
KA24DE swap (early '95)
cold air intake
custom Falcon 6 puck clutch kit
ACT clutch bearing
A/C removal
custom 2" cat back w/ mini N1 style muffler and Bosal resonator (need that back pressure for N/A KA)
NISMO motor mounts
NISMO tranny mount
B&M short shifter
Suspension:
Tein S-tech springs
Tein tie rods (inner and outter)
KYB GR-2 gas shock/struts
front strut tower bar
rear strut tower bar
In Car Electronics:
Eclipse CD8443 radio
Pioneer 4x6 fronts
JBL 4x6 rears
custom 5" screen setup
Ouch!! Toxic, you owe me a new pair of contact lenses......They melted onto my cornea from seeing that :laugh: