very simular urs looks way cleaner, and i'd kill for ur front bar.
Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects
Post up a pic of your ride!
(http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c145/continental_drift/fog.jpg)
[
noice ONEVIA
here's my 200.
My new car, yeah you've seen it before but i took new photos.
Boro spec haha.
Rear won't go any lower on the old school TEIN HRs but new coilovers next week.
The PIAA rims on the front are my road rims, just got to get around to taking the 255s off the AVS' on the back and fitting them to the other two PIAAs.
Rims are 17x9 +20 up front with 8mm spacer and 17x9 +25 on the rear, could do with bolt on spacer up front, it's not wide enough yet.
Rear needs a spacer to but only like 8mm, might not even need one with the PIAAs out back.
We'll see.
Getting vertex skirts and respraying it the colour my Gazelle was. Was going to do full kit but i'd just smash it so this will do.
(http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/5353/p32303262gd.jpg)
(http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/315/p32303275tq.jpg)
Hitting OP on April fool's day, Jarich??
The s13 looks good man :biggrin:
baller new wheels (on the back here)! car looks mean as hell on the track :) more pictures to come...
(http://www.floridaracing.org/drifting/OSW/jerm/images/IMG_0754.jpg)
and a little off track "oops" 2 wheelin action :wink:
(http://www.floridaracing.org/drifting/OSW/jerm/images/IMG_0811.jpg)
Hitting OP on April fool's day, Jarich??
Sure am, got some tyres fitted today, finally i have decent sized drift rims, 235/45 on 17x9 :).
Got a matching set of road rims actually on the car now to.
Should be good to see how the Sil goes on the track with the suspension setup, the new coilovers should be here tomorrow (fingers crossed) although i have to go pick em up then.
Nice pic also needca, wheels that fit properly are good ;).
You bringing those tie-rods too??
Ah i forgot about them, they are long gone i'm afraid. A mate of mine had a run in with a gutter and we used them to fix his car :(.
Sorry i had forgotten all about that. *blush*
Hello!
Just joined club-s12,
after purchasing my old Silvia back.
It was mine til -98 I think, when I sold it to a friend for parts.
He sold it to another buddy, who made it a racecar!
Sadly, it was just standing still for 2 years now, with a broken
FJ20E engine.
BUT, I think I maybe got a CA18DET to put into it...
Pics are up on this link.
http://photobook.sol.no/show_album.php?aid=1066338&palbum=1[/a]
As you can see, we still have winter here,
cant wait til summer and try it with a new engine. (http://photobook.sol.no/show_album.php?aid=1066338&palbum=1)
Welcome to the club, the car is nice :cool:
FINALLY got my Turbo Scoop on(actually...it only took about 4 days of work for 2 or so hours a day with painting and sealing the scoop...)
Project Full White is looking better and better....kinda lol
(http://www.sfu.ca/~tyee/car/fullwhite/full_white_turbo_hood.jpg)
(http://www.sfu.ca/~tyee/car/fullwhite/full_white_turbo_hood2.jpg)
(http://www.sfu.ca/~tyee/car/fullwhite/full_white_turbo_hood3.jpg)
I don't think you can call it a scoop unless there's a hole in it :P
I don't think you can call it a scoop unless there's a hole in it :P
looks like a scoop to me. i want one
I don't think you can call it a scoop unless there's a hole in it :P
hey mike...eat me..lol
yea..I just wanted to get the shit on. I'm planning on making it functional, the hood is actually already cut out, I just need to cut out the scoop, but I wanna figure out a way to cut it out w/o making it look like ass.
get some small flexible black tubing, slice it down one side lengthwise, and clip it on all the way around to cover up the raw edge afer you cut it? you'd probably want to use some kind of adhesive too..
you'd probably want to use some kind of adhesive too..
that means I did a good job blending it in...heh. There's silicone adhesive/sealer all around the edge of the scoop.
i meant to hold the tubing on
noice ONEVIA
thanks :smile:
I thought this was a cool action shot, with an awesome car in the background :tongue:
(http://img448.imageshack.us/img448/1593/ddmtx604tl.jpg)
This was takin at a Daily Drifter practice last weekend on the 26 :cool:
not mine, but DAAAMMNNNN. that's one hot s12. I might have to copy that paint scheme. But with Red/Black when I finally get a "real" paintjob.
(http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/IMG_32611.jpg)
(http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/IMG_32622.jpg)
not mine, but DAAAMMNNNN. that's one hot s12. I might have to copy that paint scheme. But with Red/Black when I finally get a \\"real\\" paintjob.
(http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/IMG_32611.jpg)
(http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/IMG_32622.jpg)
WE'VE STRUCK WOOD!
Can't imagine the wheel bearings like the offset of those wheels :eek:
yea, fully... good bye thrust bearings!!
Yeah... I dig the color scheme.... I want the clearcorners and hood badge... but you can keep the crazy offset and dune buggy look.
Edit: Check out that Camaro next to it. WTF???
sry dude.. it's a 240sx..
sry dude.. it's a 240sx..
Than that looks likea gayas 240 next to it...
I just uploaded my s12 pics.
(http://www.indolence.net/temp/s12/s12%20exterior%20at%20a%20school%20small.jpg) [/a]
[url=http://www.indolence.net/temp/s2000/news2000.jpg] (http://www.indolence.net/temp/s2000/news2000_medium.jpg) [/a]
- Chris (http://www.indolence.net/temp/s12/s12%20exterior%20at%20a%20school.jpg)
sry dude.. it's a 240sx..
the picture is from the parking lot at the Tokyo Auto Salon, so its probably a 180sx. Definately not a Camaro unless someone imported an 80's camaro to pimp out.
1984-1986
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/joshRocks/Nissan%20Silvia%20PS12/SUC50017.jpg)
Here's my ride!!
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/SuperSword13/poopoo002.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/SuperSword13/poopoo001.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/SuperSword13/poopoo003.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/SuperSword13/poopoo004.jpg)
(http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/6208/nissan16uc.jpg)
(http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9181/nissan29us.jpg)
(http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5413/nissan38ia.jpg)
(http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/867/nissan42bt.jpg)
(http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/1451/nissan53ve.jpg)
(http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/8452/nissan106os.jpg)
Here's mine :)
That thing looks mint, very nice. :cool:
Welcome to the club.
Yah, the interior is pretty much flawless.. it's sickening lol. Seriously tho, I can only dream of the day when mine looks like that
Buy my interior and it will look like that :)
i'll get better ones later by the time i thought of it darkness was already upon me. but heres some pics.
Sisters side by side!
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/franhams/RandomPics018.jpg)
Some more recent pics of mine:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/franhams/RandomPics086.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/franhams/RandomPics087.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/franhams/RandomPics095.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/franhams/RandomPics084.jpg)
Here is my little s12 sorry about the small picture
(http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/5922/driftninja9lj.jpg)
Its a '88 ca18et everything stock atm apart from air filter. But will be doing a ca18det or sr20det conversion at some point. Will try and get some more pics soon.
More pictures :wink:
(http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5404/img00317ly.th.jpg)[/a]
[URL=http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00202zo.jpg](http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/1618/img00202zo.th.jpg)[/a]
[URL=http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00235lm.jpg](http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5113/img00235lm.th.jpg)[/a] (http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00317ly.jpg)
The most recent pic of my pair:
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/UmaiNaa/bluecar024.jpg)
Time to put up some pics of my car!
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d120/Rally-Martin/side.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d120/Rally-Martin/Frontside.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d120/Rally-Martin/Backside.jpg)
(http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4180/s121dy.jpg)
(http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h61/lucassilvia/_MG_8338.jpg)
(http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h61/lucassilvia/_MG_8355.jpg)
(http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h61/lucassilvia/_MG_8352.jpg)
Just a lil fun at ghetto rezz with some buddy's, soon to come a video....
sr12, that is f$#%n hot.. what kit is that?
sr12, that is f$#%n hot.. what kit is that?
Erebuni Kit.
Well soon u guys should have a dope skirt package if it falls through from the other side of the world, that should look sick with a slammed car and if u guys mold it in and spray the cars with some rich colours!
Seen some of the skirt and wing just resting on the car. And Damn it looks Sweet! :D
At this stage from what i know all systems are go and mold manafacture is underway.
i'd have to say sr12, you have one of the best looking s12's i've seen. congrats!
Thanks for the feedback guys, like i said soon to come a video on streetfire.net, I have to get a set of good rubbers for this one lol, im gona beat the piss out of it...repectfully that is :wink: