Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Post up a pic of your ride!

Started by decksla · Jun 8, 2004 · 883postsInvision 2005–09SMF 2010–26

200SXXEnotchbck86Sep 27, 2005, 10:18 pm · #301
(http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/prototypes/250sx_project/IMAG0001.JPG)
(http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/prototypes/250sx_project/IMAG0003.JPG)
(http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/prototypes/250sx_project/IMAG0004.JPG)
(http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/prototypes/250sx_project/IMAG0012.JPG)
(http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/prototypes/250sx_project/IMAG0006.JPG)
(http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/prototypes/250sx_project/IMAG0007.JPG)
(http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/prototypes/250sx_project/IMAG0009.JPG)
(http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/prototypes/250sx_project/IMAG0010.JPG)
(http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/prototypes/250sx_project/IMAG0011.JPG)
(http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/prototypes/250sx_project/IMAG0013.JPG)
(http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/prototypes/250sx_project/IMAG0016.JPG)
(http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/prototypes/250sx_project/IMAG0017.JPG)
(http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/prototypes/250sx_project/IMAG0018.JPG)
(http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/prototypes/250sx_project/IMAG0019.JPG)
(http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/prototypes/250sx_project/IMAG0020.JPG)
(http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/prototypes/250sx_project/IMAG0024.JPG)
(http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/prototypes/250sx_project/IMAG0026.JPG)

Thats a nice looking 2 door Sentra, are you planning on gettin an S12 200sx sometime soon?
scorchn200sxSep 27, 2005, 11:41 pm · #302

yeh I know 2 door sentra HAHA.........

I am aware this is an S12 forum just showing you what i made and that my sights are on a hatch to start tearing into...

TurboLoverSep 27, 2005, 11:58 pm · #303

damn, someone likes nismo! ha ha just kidding....how much did you spend on it? Do you do any kind of racing?

TurboLoverSep 28, 2005, 12:12 am · #304

sorry but i gotta say it, what ever money you spent on it you could have gotten a R32 GTR considering you have GTR badges all over the place....the engine stuff is nice but the show stuff is a bit much in my opinion. Its still nice though i guess im just picky.

SlidingSeanSep 28, 2005, 12:17 am · #305

damnit turbolover you got my hopes up... saw your name on there as the last poster and thought you got a 200sx and were sharing it with us, and even thought its pointless I had to post it for the pure  :asshole: in me  :p

oh and if that things not meant for racing he's got some seriouse issues with passangers/carpet/rain/wind/door panels/shifter box/steering ignition trim/fire/paint etc.

I got one question though, is that hood made for the 200sx, and if so was it a knockoff? just seems like its a bit longer then then flush.

TurboLoverSep 28, 2005, 12:23 am · #306

nope...i wish i could say i was getting one. It seems i may be stuck with the SOHC of FURY civic for now. My mom confuses me, she always sends mixed signals about the whole car issue. :dontknow: while my friends are off and getting their engines(friend has 240 and SR is on the way) and racing and stuff. Its very frustrating cause im holding up my end with grades for once.

SlidingSeanSep 28, 2005, 12:31 am · #307

could always show her a unmixed signal   :finger:
j/p

my mom would smack the livin snot outa me if I did that to her (I know from experience).

oh and my first car was the 89 honda accord, automatic,carburated... still didnt stop me from havin my fun. so the civi wont be to bad.

scorchn200sxSep 28, 2005, 1:30 am · #308

The car is purely built for the hell of it... I wanted to see what I could do. I dont have a GTR badge on the car, Yes alot of nismo Garb but thats what people notice... I do show and daily drive(race) the car. Just about all the work I have done on it. Including making all the prototypes for the hood fenders wing spoiler lip brows and grill... This car is for the sole purpose of advertising my company.

TurboLoverSep 28, 2005, 1:33 am · #309

is that not a GTR badge on the back?? It looks like it...thats cool if its for your company. (race) is in parentheses what do you mean???

MorrowSep 28, 2005, 5:14 am · #310

ok, sorry you guys....but your idiots.....they aren't GTR Badges.....they are SER badges

TurboLoverSep 28, 2005, 12:10 pm · #311

it looked like a one...i couldn't tell from the picture, nevermind.

DopefishOct 5, 2005, 5:24 pm · #312

Here is my collective at the moment. The FD is down for an engine rebuild (hopefully done soon), the 240 may be for sale once I cinch up some issues with my 200. The 200 is to become my daily once the 240 is sold and will be an ongoing project of fun.

1988 Nissan 200sx
Engine: CA20E Trans: 71C manual
Mods: Panda paint scheme. Possibly Altima SE wheels if I get 5-lug SE Hubs/Brakes.


(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/DopefishLives/200sx/panda12003.jpg)

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/DopefishLives/200sx/200sx004.jpg)

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/DopefishLives/200sx/200sx005.jpg)

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/DopefishLives/200sx/rims.jpg)

1994 Mazda RX-7
Engine: 13B-REW Trans: Manual (Swapped from Automatic)
Mods: Intake + Hardpipes, Enfini Y-Pipe, Downpipe, Midpipe, Cat-back, Lightweight Flywheel, ACT S/S Clutch, Simplified-Sequential Turbo System, Emissions Removed, Greddy Pullies, M2 Stage3 ECU, Koyo Racing Radiator,  Custom Intercooler, S/S Oil Metering Lines, and more... lol


(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/DopefishLives/RX-7/rx7_1.jpg)

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/DopefishLives/RX-7/vacuumlines09.jpg)
Dirty interior post-swap
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/DopefishLives/RX-7/lately001.jpg)


1995 Nissan 240sx
Engine: KA24DE Trans: 71C Manual
Mods: Dinky wheels from previous owner


(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/DopefishLives/240sx/240sxC1.jpg)

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/DopefishLives/240sx/240sxC2.jpg)

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/DopefishLives/240sx/240stock.jpg)

floodsharkOct 5, 2005, 6:40 pm · #313

Here's mine, still trying to get it to run...

(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/floodshark/thecar.jpg)

(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/floodshark/sweetass.jpg)

NX2K91Oct 7, 2005, 3:39 pm · #314

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/kyturtlekeepers/0a923045.jpg)

91 SE-R race car, 1790 pounds

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/kyturtlekeepers/5cab3240.jpg)

91 NX2000, daily

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/kyturtlekeepers/bc045acb.jpg)

91 SE-R charity case

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/kyturtlekeepers/a23181d6.jpg)

91 240sx

s12_supacarOct 7, 2005, 6:45 pm · #315

there all 91's haha

Mike

NX2K91Oct 8, 2005, 6:16 pm · #316
there all 91's haha

Mike


Kind of odd, but true! The red SE-R and the 240 are within 30 miles of each other on the odometer.
Philipn126Oct 8, 2005, 9:39 pm · #317

the ser race car is hella cool with that bad ass 300z scoop.

Jay-910Oct 9, 2005, 9:19 am · #318

Hey guys,

New poster from Australia :) Not exactly a s12 owner but have a ca18et in my 1985 Bluebird.

Car:
(http://gallery.910bluebird.com/albums/Jay/DSCI0021.jpg)
Engine Bay:
(http://gallery.910bluebird.com/albums/Jay/DSCI0001.jpg)

Its a CA18ET using a CA20e intake manifold, dizzy, loom and ECU. Hoping to upgrade the old girl to a T28 in the near future.

Philipn126Oct 9, 2005, 12:15 pm · #319

using that ca20 intake threw me off.  i thought it was a ca20e(t) at first

Jay-910Oct 9, 2005, 1:39 pm · #320

Yeah it does to most people who know a little about these engines. Works though, not sure how good but it still works. Also alot easier to pipe up the intercooler.

NeedCAforS13Oct 10, 2005, 5:02 pm · #321

two sneak peeks of the new painted roof/hood... gotta put afew more layers on there to get rid of the lines. And have a new set of mesh to put on there as well. I'll take some high res pictures once I'm done (and afew engine shots :) )

(http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/4134parts_018.jpg)

(http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/4134parts_019.jpg)

Sean

SlidingSeanOct 10, 2005, 7:43 pm · #322

does this mean you fixed the altenator wiring problem?

gonna look good

NeedCAforS13Oct 10, 2005, 7:53 pm · #323

sure did :) still need to register the car and stuff, but I've driven in around the neighborhood and WOOOOO its damn quick for an n/a car.

Sean

SlidingSeanOct 10, 2005, 8:01 pm · #324

guessin track car? oh and if you savin weight remove that damn rear hatch or just the glass. damn things like 30lb's maybe more.

DopefishOct 10, 2005, 8:06 pm · #325
sure did :) still need to register the car and stuff, but I've driven in around the neighborhood and WOOOOO its damn quick for an n/a car.

Sean


I'll vouch for that!

~Kris
NeedCAforS13Oct 10, 2005, 8:09 pm · #326

track car completely... I'm too much of a pussy to take my s13 out where there's walls and stuff. If I hit something in the s12, I'll just whip out the 10lb mallet and "fix" it. hahaha. hence the liberal use of spray paint. If it looks good from 20 feet away, thats what matters!

I'm working on a back cage for the rear area, and have been looking at making that back window out of lexan. There's no interior except the dash and a pair of aluminum buckets. And the exhaust consists of a header, a resonator and a 90 degree bend out the side. Sounds beefy!

Sean

NeedCAforS13Oct 10, 2005, 8:10 pm · #327
I'll vouch for that!

~Kris


haha yeah, Kris rode in it the other day! Dude, I didn't realize you were Nghi's friend until he came over later that day and we put it all together... LOL, I have your old sideskirts I think, or maybe they're still over at Nghi's place. Oh well.

Sean
DopefishOct 11, 2005, 3:14 pm · #328
haha yeah, Kris rode in it the other day! Dude, I didn't realize you were Nghi's friend until he came over later that day and we put it all together... LOL, I have your old sideskirts I think, or maybe they're still over at Nghi's place. Oh well.

Sean


Yea, the more I thought about it afterwards I wondered if you were his friend in the UCF area.

I talked to him later that day and mentioned the Nazi wheels to him since he was looking for a set for his S13. lol

~Kris
oldschoolsilviaOct 16, 2005, 12:31 am · #329

(http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/8414/0014vu.jpg)

Can anyone catch the hidden message......

Its very easy  :mike:

The-NoachOct 16, 2005, 12:38 am · #330

I know what it is......Because you asked me what it said...... :boobs:

myth_S12Oct 16, 2005, 1:00 am · #331

Haha, nice... I know what it says... very creative.

Philipn126Oct 16, 2005, 2:28 am · #332

i swear, there arent even half as many s12's here in ky.

s12_supacarOct 16, 2005, 8:56 am · #333

oh gawd theres a hord of em i see it i see the message

Mike

DopefishOct 16, 2005, 11:42 am · #334

HAHAA love the 'S12' pic. Makes the notchies look just as appealing asd the hatchies.

~Kris

gameeffectOct 16, 2005, 3:06 pm · #335

there are only 2 with sunroof =D

gadget1382Oct 16, 2005, 3:24 pm · #336

S12... very nice... but they are all black, grey and white... where's the colour ppl?

Notches with suroofs rock :D

For those without  :finger:  :p

oldschoolsilviaOct 16, 2005, 6:23 pm · #337

Here are some pics since my car has been lowered.... Didn't really take any good pics tho :(

(http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/2374/woot1yp.jpg)
(http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/7079/spoot8tr.jpg)

IndecisiveOct 17, 2005, 1:45 am · #338

wow....dude your car looks DAMN good....

thank god I looked through all 19 pages of this thread.

you made the first cut :D

oldschoolsilviaOct 17, 2005, 1:51 am · #339
wow....dude your car looks DAMN good....

thank god I looked through all 19 pages of this thread.

you made the first cut :D


Thanks man.... :mike:  :p
Umai NaaOct 21, 2005, 2:31 pm · #340

all it needs are those jdm side markers that i want to send you!! :-P

oldschoolsilviaOct 21, 2005, 11:03 pm · #341
all it needs are those jdm side markers that i want to send you!! :-P

Hahaha
z-driverOct 22, 2005, 7:37 pm · #342

advan x 2

DrfstaOct 31, 2005, 1:48 am · #343

My Sils finally at a tolerable state. (all one colour :roll: )
[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v736/Drfsta/platewhite.jpg[/a]

@^*FeNdERbeNdeR*^@Oct 31, 2005, 7:21 am · #344

Whats with the two different model tail lights?

old schoolNov 11, 2005, 10:21 pm · #345

here pics of the exterior or my ride please comment on it i like to get the feed back.

(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/s12nick/Carpictures018.jpg)

(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/s12nick/Carpictures012.jpg)

(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/s12nick/Carpictures121.jpg)

(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/s12nick/Carpictures011.jpg)

oldschoolsilviaNov 11, 2005, 10:39 pm · #346
here pics of the exterior or my ride please comment on it i like to get the feed back.  

(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/s12nick/Carpictures018.jpg)  

(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/s12nick/Carpictures012.jpg)  

(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/s12nick/Carpictures121.jpg)  

(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/s12nick/Carpictures011.jpg)


Didnt you used to have the name of S12Nick or something like that??? Or is that just on NIco... Nice car.....
old schoolNov 12, 2005, 2:34 am · #347

yea its s12 nick on nico lol i was part ot this first and well i kinda figured s12nick would be more known so i put it to that its also i think s12nick on az240sx.org i want to chang t on here but i dont think i can do it unless i talk to an administrator.

pistonfreakNov 12, 2005, 3:51 am · #348

(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/Pistonfreak/FLYBRI.jpg)
this pic turns me on
thought i would share

old schoolNov 12, 2005, 4:04 am · #349

haha i got one like that taken at night with the slowest lens in the world its actualy a blur but i will post it if i can find it i dont even think u can make it out.

erik_200sxdriftNov 12, 2005, 4:20 am · #350

datto please post a video up man     :boobs: , you got sick skills