Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Project: Phoenix

Started by deco · May 5, 2011 · 225postsSMF 2010–26

decoJan 21, 2012, 6:48 pm · #101

ok work is still going but there still is sooo much to do that i am very busy. i have everything but the cross member pulled out now, cleaned up and fresh  black paint on all. im keepen my stock rims for now, but hate the captive roters. so, who has a fix. i need a few studs replaced anyway, but would rather lose the stock set up and i am not going s-13. anyway i should have some pictures of progress soon, just putting most my time into getting it done. well, if anyone knows the answer please speak up. thanks.

JuneBugJan 28, 2012, 12:28 pm · #102
deco on 06:48:00 PM / 21-Jan-12 hate the captive roters. so, who has a fix. i need a few studs replaced anyway, but would rather lose the stock set up and i am not going s-13.

Only way to keep a stock style front suspension would be to convert to five lug using some z31 parts.  Start with SE struts up front, then use the hub and brakes from an 87-89 z31 turbo.  These brakes are decent sized 2 pots, very similar to the j30/q45 brakes that 240sx guys use.  Serial 9 and Stance both make adapters so you can run a coilover on this style strut, if you later choose to do that.  For the rear you can use 87-89 z31 brakes with vented rotors.  You have to use the whole control arm assembly, which is a plus because they will increase your track by 10mm on each side.  The non turbo cars use the same 6 bolt flange to mate to the halfshafts that your s12 uses.  Turbos use 4 bolts. 

I have a lot of these parts in my shed if you're interested.  I have The SE struts, you'd have to find the turbo hubs and brakes at the junkyard.  They pop up from time to time in the junkyards, but some kid who drives a 280zx slammed on moon dish wheels seems to always beat me to them.  Then I also have the rear control arms and brakes from an 88t z31. They have the 4 bolt inner hub so you'd have to grab some 6 bolt inner hubs from the junkyard.  Or if you want a fairly cheap solution that alloys you run an s13 vlsd you can use a hybrid combination of j30 and s12/z31 halfshafts combined with you're s12 inner hubs.  I have more info on that you're interested, it would allow you to run an lsd for under $200.
decoJan 31, 2012, 11:49 am · #103

LVDAVE!!! what have you been up to man, still working? if so, are you in town or up north? im not for the time being. i took a bit of a vacation to avoid termination. anyway im intrested in anything you got to offer. i need to avoid spending to much right now, at least till work picks up. i have a lot on my plate with the car for now, was really wanting to get it running by now, but im just taking my time doing it right. i spent a few hours sorting out the jacked up wire harness i have for the det, i got it all figured out now, but am going to need to replace some stuff.
for now im waiting on a fsm for the 1984 car, as i have found the only downloadable version is for a 1986, and the wire diagram is way off. when i get that i plan to morph the det harness into the other harness. i know its more work than i need to put into it, but i have already identified most of the splice points and will find the rest when i get the fsm. it should alow me to hook everything up without adding any new relays, and be able to have them all wired up in there stock locations. i do need a few things, first i need a detonation sensor plug, also i need a stock 02sensor and the plug, and i think that may be it for now. if anyone has them let me know. well thats it for now ill post up a few more pics in the next day or so, the front end looks good with all new bushings, and all cleaned up, and painted.

sideways_s12Jan 31, 2012, 6:48 pm · #104

do you need the det sensor and plug or just the plug you can get the sensor off a rb25det that's where I got mine from from this kid on nico check there.....Glad to see you still wrenching away....

JuneBugJan 31, 2012, 8:16 pm · #105
deco on 11:49:05 AM / 31-Jan-12LVDAVE!!! what have you been up to man, still working? if so, are you in town or up north? im not for the time being. i took a bit of a vacation to avoid termination.

I'm still working.  Haven't had to take any time off, but most of the guys I have been working with are either on vacation or were laid off.  I found myself really needing a truck so I bought a 96 F250.  It's a Powerstroke, xtended cab, 2wd, and a stick.  I turned my b1600 into a truck bed trailer.  Because of the piss poor work picture I haven't been able to spend any money on the s12's.  I may even be looking to find the 84 a new home.  Don't really know at this point. 

Where do they have you working at now?  Bombard lost the Centurion tower remodel at Caesars so all we really have now is the ferris wheel.  Everyone still up in Fallen is supposed to be coming back this week.  They've been done with most of the work up there for a couple weeks now.  I'm Bombards unofficial generator mechanic, I serviced all the generators that were sent to Fallen and two weeks ago they brought me back the ones that they broke .  I've been staying pretty busy, we have a small amount of steady work at Switch.  I know I have enough work through June and hopefully by then the second Switch building will be started.  I've also been doing some work at Wells Cargo over the past couple weeks.  They're planning on doubling production this year, so they're adding on to the conveyor belts and we're hooking up the power.  I'm hoping that's a good sign for construction this year.
decoFeb 1, 2012, 3:14 pm · #106

Ya, work picture is very poor,  I'm chillen at home for now, (better than being on the books) but losing caesars was a big blow. I know they liquidated a lot of equipment and vehicals so I hope it will help get our bids down so we can still compeat.
 As for the det sensor sideways,  I just need the plug if you or someone else has one.

sideways_s12Feb 1, 2012, 4:48 pm · #107

there's a guy on here that says he has spare ca stuff I'll ask him

decoFeb 5, 2012, 9:39 pm · #108

Update!!!!!!!! ok so here are some pics i had taken when i was working on the front end.

ok so i ended up having to wash the bay with a brush, a spray bottle of purple power, and a spray bottle of water. i had a big plastic bin under the car but it only coverd half the car so i had to wash in stages. this is after the first half is clean
(http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/deco_in_vegas/IMG_20120124_130211.jpg)

and here are some nice clean parts, with new bushings. I like it alot!!!!!
(http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/deco_in_vegas/IMG_20120124_130142.jpg)

OH!!! what do we have here????? thats right bitches, I dropped this bad boy in there all by myself. not only that but since i sold my hoist when i parted out my colt, i set up a cable come-along, hanging from the ceiling. it wasnt easy, at all, but its in there. all but the last mount bolt. the one under the turbo, that goes in from under, right where the turbo drain pipe is. speeking of, it would have been nice to know that there is a clearance issue with the drain pipe befor i dropped this in. i think i got it figgured out, i just hope its still good when the car needs to turn......
(http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/deco_in_vegas/IMG_20120205_175319.jpg)

well thats all for now. tomarrow i plan to get that last mount bolt in, make sure the oil drain pipe is good, and start wiring and plumbing it all up.

Jeremy AFeb 5, 2012, 10:11 pm · #109

Yeeeeaaaahhhh!    The CA18DET looks like it was meant to be there....  So cool!  What approach are you going to take wiring it up?  And what are your plans for the exhaust downpipe?

Take lotsa pics if ya can!  I'm going with the ca18det too,  so I'm loving this.

sideways_s12Feb 5, 2012, 10:38 pm · #110

nice what bushings did you get and where did you get them from?

decoFeb 7, 2012, 10:56 am · #111

i have a wire harness that came with the car, but was hacked all to hell. so i spent 10 hours one night un-taping the whole thing. i used a ohm meter to trace out and check every wire, then repaired every crimped splice and bad conection made. i soldered every thing and heat shrinked it, so its all done correct. i also wired in all my relays, and a small fuse box, and labled every wire that needs to connect to the main harness, so i dont think that wireing it up is going to be an issue now. as for the down pipe my motor set came with a nice looking down pipe so its on there, im not sure but for now i think i may just modify the stock exhaust, and use it, it looks like it could almost bolt right up. as for the bushing they are prothane. i got them off e-gay for like 120. there all good, and im happy with them, except for the front control arm bushing. for some reason it just didnt fit. i have been told that they should just slide into the shell but mine didnt. i ended up grinding down the outside a bit, and used my press to get them in the shell, then i drilled out the inside to fit the sleeve. it was all very tight but it worked well. i dont know if they just put the wrong ones in the kit, or if the prothain ones are just differant but they look nothing like the energy ones i have seen. however everything else fit like a glove.

sideways_s12Feb 8, 2012, 2:27 pm · #112

nice....i'll have to check those out what car did you get them for?

decoFeb 8, 2012, 5:46 pm · #113

Z32, or whatever it says to use in the tech section. Sucks man, I get the motor in, ready to pluming and I get called back to work for a few days.... ok well, that doesn't really suck, cuz well I need money.... but I haven't had a chance to even look at it since. Oh well,  that's what the weekends are for right?

JuneBugFeb 8, 2012, 10:48 pm · #114

Looks like the car is coming along nicely.

As for the bushings in the z31 kit.  The s12 uses the same front control arm bushings as the s13, z31's are different as you found out.  The rears control arm bushing are the same as the z31.  The crossmember bushing fit but are slightly taller so they will increase the rear camber slightly.  As far as the sway bar bushings go, the s12 actually uses slightly thicker sway bars.  I'm not sure if the kit includes bushing big enough for the s12 bars.  I know it does not include ones big enough for an SS z31, but they can be modified to fit.  Endlinks are the same.  I'm not sure if the kit has tension rod bushings, but they are the same as 84-86 z31 bushings.  87-89 are different.

On a side note, my wife just got a job with the school district.  Now I just might be able to convince myself to start spending a little money on the s12.  We'll see.  I have some plans to make a pretty bad ass daily driver out of the white car.

Anyways keep up the good work with the project.

decoFeb 9, 2012, 7:13 am · #115

Ya Z31, that's it.  I really just looked in the tech section and looked for what it said to use.  Everything else has been fine. In fact the kit even had 2 sets of sway bar bushings, one for the turbo z31 and that's what my s12 used.  Everything else was the same just not the front countral arm bushings.
 but now,I need Help here guys.... for a few days I have been looking for a intercooler, and pipe for it. I looked into modding s13 pipe for it, but every intercooler looks like ill need to do some cutten, and I just don't really want to hack up such a nice car. I plan on running the ac, not right away but at some point its getting a condinser.  So I. Know ill need to cut a little, I'm ok with making holes for the pipe out of the bay,  and if I need to trim the bumper a lil then ok, but if anyone has any ideas let me know. Thanks

JuneBugFeb 9, 2012, 8:47 am · #116

I've been planning on running a small barrel style water to air cooler right in front of the motor. With electric fans it looks like it will fit there.

For an air to air, I think Keith's setup is best.

decoFeb 10, 2012, 7:59 pm · #117

Ill have to look at it again. I always dig his car, must be the paint.

decoFeb 25, 2012, 8:19 pm · #118

so a lil update for now, i got most of the wiring done, just need to solder my 4 wires coming off my lil diod set up for my tach, and finish running my new wire for the fuel pump. i am running 14awg to the pump strate off the relay. i also got my oil cooler in, now i need to find a front mount ic, and figure out what im doing with my fuel system, was thinking of running all new 3/8 aluminum fuel line for both in and out lines, and then change out all the fuel hoses to stanless -6an lines. it really wouldnt be as much money as it seems, i have so much 6an size stuff already id just need a fpr, and a filter.
   well i guess with that said what do you all think, will the stock fuel lines from the 18et do, or will i need to up the size, they look way small to me.

sideways_s12Feb 25, 2012, 11:17 pm · #119

Damn can you redo my wiring for me lol please I'll pay you

decoFeb 28, 2012, 11:04 am · #120

Ya, if you only knew how much time I spent on it. Really man, I had the harness all laid out on my living room floor,(on a old blanket of corse, or the women would have cut me!!!!!) I untaped and removed all wrappings. Then I traced out every single wire coming from the ecu plug, and checked the resistance to make sure ever wire was good,  labled it. With a wireing diagram I made from both the s12 fsm, and a few ca18det diagrams I found, I labled everything and, and seperated it like it was in the bay.  I then terminated everything that needed to me, and retaped everything. It worked out well, it ended up fitting in the bay very well, with little modifacation.

JuneBugFeb 28, 2012, 2:04 pm · #121

You're making really good progress.  When do you think it'll be running?

Just as a warning, the guys at work will give you some strange looks when you pull up in an s12.  Most will like it though.

sideways_s12Feb 28, 2012, 7:39 pm · #122

Nice i need to do that....

decoFeb 29, 2012, 7:28 am · #123

I don't know if ill ever start this thing man. I need a front mount, and some pipe, a maf, and some kinda fuel system.  I think that come Friday ill order some fuel line.  Unless someone here says the stock line will do. I'm also going to order my intercooler,  and pipe so I can get that done.  I just need to do it. After that its just pop in the tranny, find the front half of a drive shaft, and go. Well, not only that but close.
 As for pulling up to work in my s12, I think the guys I work with, hell even the guys at the hall would have more respect for it than my hyundai accent. Really I drive the same car people give there kids as a first car. Its the high school classic, and I'm a 36y/o man. So sad......

sideways_s12Feb 29, 2012, 7:24 pm · #124

the stock fuel line will work. Lol mine just took a shit on me I think it's rings again in the number 4 cyl so im not driving mine right now either waiting for the dsm to get done then mine can go in it seems like forever....

decoMar 31, 2012, 9:45 pm · #125

So after countless attempts and fails, do to piss poor planning, shit ass tools, and a wife and kids that need me to do shit for them, I FINALLY got my transmission in the car. Wow, was it ever a pain in the ass. I don't know why I kill myself to get shit done when I could go out spend a 100 bucks on a new, halfway descent tranny jack and do the job, no, not me I must use my cheap ass walmart floor jack with some jank ass welded on plate to get my transmission in. Well its in now so that's that.

Ok, now that I'm done there, the work goes on. I will be working on intake, ic, and exhaust piping next. Looking for a 2nd mig gun, a short one like 8 feet that I can put a nylon liner in and do all my own aluminum work this time around. Well I got plenty more to do so I'm going to keep at it. I will get pics up in a few, I know I keep saying that but, well I would rather spend my time under my car than on here talking about it. With that, I say so long.

sideways_s12Apr 1, 2012, 1:38 pm · #126

lol good job ...

tommyApr 1, 2012, 4:43 pm · #127

Your setup is still better than mine...

(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t76/T_Bermy/TE31/IMG_5437.jpg)
(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t76/T_Bermy/TE31/IMG_5439.jpg)

Good job buddy!

sideways_s12Apr 1, 2012, 9:25 pm · #128

Why not attach the Trans to the motor then drop it in I found it easier imho..

decoJun 30, 2012, 1:17 am · #129

ok, ok, ok,      well..... It sure has been a long ass time. I know I was promising pics but I just couldn't get around to it. I have however picked up a few new skills and got quite a bit done. I have also loaded up some new pics as you can see. well on with it, I fabed up my intercooler pipe, I must have spent a good 2 months practicing welding aluminum before I tried and it ended up looking like shit anyway, but that what happens when all ya gots a mig with a short aluminum gun. I have everything about done and am sitting down at 11 at night writing this before I go out and change all the injector seals so I can finally try to start it. I was having issues with the fuel pump the last few days but got it going today and found that the injector seals I meant to replace, are bad and leaking fuel like crazy, so I'll be fixing that and if all goes well I'll be putting a first start video up tomorrow. Anyway here are some pics, enjoy.

(http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/deco_in_vegas/84%20200sx%20turbo/IMG_20120521_165000.jpg)
so the first 2 are from my mock up of the ic pipe. (if only it looked that nice after i welded it)

(http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/deco_in_vegas/84%20200sx%20turbo/IMG_20120521_165027-2.jpg)

(http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/deco_in_vegas/84%20200sx%20turbo/IMG_20120521_165252.jpg)
this is the cold side entrence i cut.

(http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/deco_in_vegas/84%20200sx%20turbo/IMG_20120521_165230-2.jpg)
and the hot side

(http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/deco_in_vegas/84%20200sx%20turbo/IMG_20120521_165201-2.jpg)
and this????? well this is cuz i cant get photo bucket to stay open on my pc long enough to find any more pics and its pissing me off. so, sorry to say but thats all for now.

IggyEGuanaJun 30, 2012, 2:21 am · #130

dont be so hard on yourself and dont worry about how it looks and how this and that worked out. get it in and drive it. you will end up pulling the motor back out later for something anyway. then you can do all the things that you decided u want to change. trust me you will pull it.

we all need to get the vegas s12 scene back together btw. ur close to getting urs up. jason is close to getting his blue car up. Garys car is always up. and my ca20et should be rolling in 2-3 weeks


Post Merge: [time]03:37:27 AM / 30-Jun-12 [/time]
http://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?topic=35568.new#new

https://www.facebook.com/groups/182498171880240/

Post Merge: [time]03:39:08 AM / 30-Jun-12 [/time]
just noticed that the top 3 threads in this section right now are from vegas and the 5th is also in vegas

Post Merge: 11:30:32 PM / 30-Jun-12
deco get on fb and join the page. link above
decoJul 1, 2012, 1:51 pm · #131

Well I don't have a start up. Video, but,,,, ITS. ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! Oh ya,  couldn't get it to start the last few days, just wouldn't fire up. Well I found that my cas was 180* out. Anyway I figured it out and it fired almost right up. I let it rev for a few sec. And shut it down to check everything out, well good thing, cuz now I got 1-2qts oil all over my bay, floor, and motor. Oh well its a job for tomorrow ill clean it up, fix the leak, and maybe see about going for a quick drive. We will see.

sideways_s12Jul 1, 2012, 11:52 pm · #132

Wheres it leaking from?

IggyEGuanaJul 2, 2012, 1:03 am · #133

NICE!

8SixS12Sep 7, 2012, 2:56 pm · #134

Looking good. Don't sweat the small stuff. It'll drive you crazy!

decoMar 30, 2015, 10:03 pm · #135

Well, it has been a very very long time I know. I put the car on hold a few years ago due to lack of time, and the fact that I just didn't want to skimp on anything due to money.
Well, life always tosses you a curve or two and my curve has just arrived.
Now when I stopped working on this car I had it running, and for the most part ready to go. But there was one issue.
Though the engine ran really good, (completely rebuilt so it should) I had some electrical problems I was on the edge of giving up on the whole thing.
So onto the issue, when under load the engine would struggle.  It would start to choke up and just felt like it had no power. I know there may be a boost leak or 2, and I know that it needs to be tuned.
So here is the plan, and I'm going to need all the advice I can get.
I'm going to replace the hot and cold side piping, with all new. I'm going to try and find a good Nissan tuner here in town to toss a tune on it. After that it's going to need some wheels and tires. I can't spend more then a grand to get there for now.  Seems impossible but I built the whole car for around 2 grand.
Wish me luck, and as soon as I get it uncovered (it's in the garage under a car cover) I'll get some pics of what's done and what needs to be done.

Oh, and it's good to be back, there are some nice projects going on right now.

IggyEGuanaApr 2, 2015, 4:46 pm · #136

Hell YAAAAAAA!

decoApr 3, 2015, 7:59 am · #137

Few problems already.
 1st, my  250$ odyssey battery looks like I may have killed it....
My dumb fault, I shouldn't have let it sit for so long.
 2nd, I can't seem to find my title. I know I have it. I did have it in my
File cabinet,  but I know I took it out when I was going to head to the
Dmv, but I never went. Anyway looks like I'll need to do some searching
around the house. I will be firing it back up this weekend, then I'm
Going to look for a local tuner who knows nistune, and can get me all
Hooked up, and tuned. Any ideas??
Well, I'll post up pictures when I get it out of the garage this weekend.
Thanks everyone.

WonderingravenApr 3, 2015, 11:30 am · #138

I might need that same number as well, I bought the software and I am having weird problems with my ca18det also.

but I am making headway tho as I am learning more with it, all the shops I heard with nistune seem to be very shady with reputation and seems the only one I have not been to yet is Trevtec in which I heard he was good, the problem with vegas is that it is technically a small town specialty shops are hard to come by and makes it worse when they have a shady rep.

It is great to see this car getting back in the groove. I love hearing more and can't wait till it is fully up and running.

decoApr 4, 2015, 7:21 pm · #139

Ok, so it's out of the garage now, and ready to start. I got it to crank over, and then ran the fuel pump, so the plumbing all checks out. Got to charge the battery a bit then I'll try it. I'll take video but not sure how to post it. Anyway keep them fingers crossed, it's only been 2 years so really it should start right up.
Post Merge


It's alive!!!!
Again.....
It's idling really high, like 2k, and there is a lot of ticking coming from under the valve cover, but other wise, no smoke no problems.
WonderingravenApr 4, 2015, 7:27 pm · #140

woohoo!

decoApr 4, 2015, 10:46 pm · #141

I can't load pictures....
I used to know how. But now I can't figure it out.

IggyEGuanaApr 4, 2015, 11:27 pm · #142

[ img ]url address[/img]

Use that image tag. Remove the spaces from the start tag

decoApr 5, 2015, 5:34 am · #143

I'll try it this week, should get it out on the road Monday or Tuesday.

sideways_s12Apr 11, 2015, 1:52 pm · #144

welcome back!

decoApr 14, 2015, 11:22 pm · #145

Still can't load pics.
Anyway problems problems problems. I'm a little upset. At least when I parked the car it wasn't running well under load. But it idled well, didn't smoke at all, and maintained a decent afr. Now, it's smoking like crazy, and the afr's drop below 10 with in 15 seconds of starting it up. Plus the ecu is throwing a maf code. And as I figured my ic piping has more leaks then I even could have imagined.  Anyway, I'm mostly worried about the smoke. It don't seem dark enough to just be fuel.  there isn't any oil getting past the turbo, compression is good, oil and water don't look mixed at all. Has anyone ran old gas through there motor? Will it smoke bad, what if it was also rich, would it smoke really bad? The smoke starts with in  just a few seconds of start up. About the same time as the afr starts to drop. Also the plugs are black. I cleaned them once, and the cylinders look wet inside......
I just can't keep throwing money at it if there is a bigger problem. Anyone know what the best maf to run the stock ecu would be? If I can't get my hands on a ca18det one?
Well I'll put more time into it this weekend. Wish me luck.

SchizophrenicMCApr 15, 2015, 7:14 am · #146

I presume you know how to host images on an image hosting website. However, if you're not hosting your own images on your own server, I suggest imgur (http://i.imgur.com) for your hosting needs. It's free and automatically generates BBCode tags for hosted images, which you can simply click to copy. It also doesn't have any of Photobucket, Flickr, or ImageShack's bullshit.

As for posting them here, you need to use the BBCode IMG tag.

Code: [Select]posted image
grants

(http://i.imgur.com/1StQmWp.png)

Follow those suggestions and you'll never have a problem posting up pics here again.
decoApr 16, 2015, 10:17 pm · #147

Ya, I use photo bucket, and sadly I at one time posted lots of pics. I probably just not trying to figure it out. I just don't have the kind of time I used to.... anyway this weekend I'll figure it out and get something on here.

IggyEGuanaApr 16, 2015, 11:00 pm · #148

Sounds like its been sitting for too long and is being a bitch. First thing is to fix any air leaks. Shoot a little maf cleaner thru the maf. Check the wiring to the maf. Dump a bottle of octane booster in the tank or swap it out for fresh 91.

sideways_s12Feb 12, 2016, 1:10 pm · #149

So I'm finally back in the s12 game. I acquired a Copper 84 turbo with ca18det swap for 1500. Not a bad price if I say so my self!

Pros:
Black interior
Ca18det
Rebuilt head
Garrett T28bb turbo (Legit not that chinese knock-off shit)
Oil cooler
Extra Block
Extra Head
New Stock Injectors ( Or I was told they were stock but I don't think they are will explain later)
PLX touch screen wideband
Apexi Super AFC ( the old school one with the knobs)
Other Misc goodies that I haven't inventoried yet
BITCHIN BETTY! AND SHE WORKS! (I'm going to try my hardest to keep her working! )

Cons
Wiring Issue ( I think with the Maf wiring)
Runs rich as fuck ( remember when I said I don't think the injectors are stock? This is why)
32 year old suspension ( Rock the Boat)
Possibly needs new tires....
Needs a pass door card and new glove box...
Tint is old and blurry hard to see through rear hatch.

So this is Project Phoenix! I am not and will not be selling her she will the s12 I own for the rest of my life among others If I find them to be worth the buy. But this one will stay in my possession, until my kid rips th keys from my cold lifeless hands...lol

http://vid1038.photobucket.com/albums/a465/jrock0920/20160210_191732_001_zpsxvkpivgx.mp4

(http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a465/jrock0920/20160210_191711_zps6speos68.jpg~original) (http://s1038.photobucket.com/user/jrock0920/media/20160210_191711_zps6speos68.jpg.html)

(http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a465/jrock0920/20160210_191726_zpslpkvohvc.jpg~original) (http://s1038.photobucket.com/user/jrock0920/media/20160210_191726_zpslpkvohvc.jpg.html)

(http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a465/jrock0920/20160211_140411_zpsqsdb8bl0.jpg~original) (http://s1038.photobucket.com/user/jrock0920/media/20160211_140411_zpsqsdb8bl0.jpg.html)

So here she is in all her glory lol she def needs a bath!

Sorry the pics the are big I haven't uploaded pics to a forum in a very long time, so I'm a bit rusty lol The first link is a video...

iceagegFeb 12, 2016, 2:29 pm · #150

Nice find!  Look forward to the updates!