Just realized I have not posted in this thread since 2005.
Here is how it looked in 2005
and current day....
Slightly different
Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects
Post a pic of your Engine Bay!
i dont like tubs, i think id just cut my wells out a little before i ever tub my shit
Post Merge: 09:33:59 AM / 10-Nov-10
my shit used to be like dis

naow it leik dis

I applaud the supreme attention to detail, not so much the making all the details chintzy as possible
s12 with kade
Where did this awsmjdm guy come from? One of David B's fellow minions apparently.
I <3 lurking
Been seeing some non-S12 stuff in here, so here's my non-S12 mumbo jumbo.
(S12 isn't worth pics yet)
The Z32... A project that has been faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too long.
Some pic's of my engine bay. Maybe it can help some of the ca20e guys out. Short ram intake is all from stock s12 parts. Had to relocate my battery in hatch. "battery box" and cable is from a bmw. also, I have no clue why someone put 2.2L on the fan shroud.


My CA20e+T with megasquirt
nice
but i cant handle that relay madness^^
@oranges12 weres the vids at id like to see it in action
I'd suggest some sort of intercooler and to tie up and loom your harness so you don't have to deal with a headache down the road. Clean bay though!
Il get a vid up soon when it stops raining here
OrangeS12 on 02:55:34 PM / 16-Oct-12Wow, July is a long time for us to wait ...
Il get a vid up soon when it stops raining here
haha your right maybe il shoot a ride along tomorrow..in the rain
72 510 L18


The 02 spec in her better days...
Definitely dig the Sentra and 510(?)!
joshyouwah on 08:30:17 AM / 11-Apr-10
What strut tower bar is in this pic?
GhoSt on 05:25:44 PM / 30-Jan-13What strut tower bar is in this pic?
Considering it has a Cusco sticker on it I'd have to guess a Cusco.
I figured that much. That really narrowed what car it was made for down.
GhoSt on 06:22:50 PM / 30-Jan-13I figured that much. That really narrowed what car it was made for down.
Hahaha. This is true. Pretty hard to say... it could be an old vintage strut tower bar designed for the s12 or like you said made for a different vehicle but fit the s12. The connector piece (guessing an adjustor) in the middle is interesting. I guess that probably doesn't help you out much either haha. You could try and PM the OP of the pic and see if he knows. Probably your best bet.
VG30DETT on 10:15:20 PM / 29-Jan-13
Definitely dig the Sentra and 510(?)!
Thank you much!! The Sentra no longer looks the same:-( bearing failure and lack of funds has rendered it idol..
Redneck on 06:32:58 PM / 30-Jan-13
Hahaha. This is true. Pretty hard to say... it could be an old vintage strut tower bar designed for the s12 or like you said made for a different vehicle but fit the s12. The connector piece (guessing an adjustor) in the middle is interesting. I guess that probably doesn't help you out much either haha. You could try and PM the OP of the pic and see if he knows. Probably your best bet.
I thought about sending a pm. But he was last active in jan. 2012 so i figure it would be a waste of time lol.
Spec-bre on 07:06:11 PM / 30-Jan-13Can you fire us a little info on that L series?! Shitty to hear about the bearing failure, looks like it was a riot before it blew!
Thank you much!! The Sentra no longer looks the same:-( bearing failure and lack of funds has rendered it idol..
VG30DETT on 01:25:20 AM / 31-Jan-13
Can you fire us a little info on that L series?! Shitty to hear about the bearing failure, looks like it was a riot before it blew!
L18 stock bottom end new bearings (rod and main), rings, hone. W53 close chamber head, match port, lapped, cam (can't recal the specs), Nissan comp springs, Mikuni intake, a set of 44's, short tube header, alum flywheel, and center force clutch. Nothing too hot in this engine. It's to keep me going while I start to build a better "heart".






have been working on my aluminum welds.


WELCOME TO THE LAND OF JANK

I'm luvin it! Keep up the outstanding work!

The current sad state of my S12...
One of these days I'll probably yank the engine and inspect the carnage.

ca18et/ca20e/ca18det hybrid in progress + T25G Garrett (from sr20det redtop JDM)
So much win!









