

Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

^sloppy wet boner for original DOHC CA S12
IggyEGuana
FJ20 n/a

DanteFJ20 n/a
I don't like to ride with straight arms so it's perfect for me

IggyEGuana^sloppy wet boner for original DOHC CA S12

My FJ20ET before the rebuild i dont have a after yet because its not done lol.....but here are some old pics 

Still working on some of the interior. Little parts here and there. 


Still need to fix a few small things on the centre console but mostly everything is original so it looks dang good

whoooo that's nice SC
Thats an awesome idea for the button/gauge thing, I love it, but it'd be a bit distracting as a narrowband can be sometimes when it freaks out lol.
^ +1 on the horn button, total win
After seeing yours and Dante's valvecovers, I'm considering switching to that version, since I have one of each. Haven't decided yet. Either way, I'd like to powdercoat one of them.
Drft-s12My FJ20ET before the rebuild i dont have a after yet because its not done lol.....but here are some old pics





Lol you beat henry on this one



I am in love with your intake manifold, who makes that?
ArroI am in love with your intake manifold, who makes that?i did all the fabrication, then took it to a local welder.

my 87 coupe ka24de swap


No S12 detected. Fail.
NitroNo S12 detected. Fail.epic FAIL!!
ill put either of my cars up against any s12.
someday ill have an s12, but still havent found the right one.
brewster240ill put either of my cars up against any s12.
it is pretty much fail....


Well... at least it's an S12 with Nissan swapped engine! )
Why not to do it with paint and masking tape? It won't take so much longer, maybe 1-2 hours, but the look would be awesome.
I thought I would be different and try it with sharpie...i kind of like it...but i also just laugh every time i open my hood...its fun...lol.
This is it.
Ready to replace the missing P/S belt, note I'm running without it 





can we have more pics of your car nice loving the black interior and red seats!!! 3
what sizr door speakers are those?
hello, the seats are orange. today i try post new pics of my car , i will put the link,
the speakers rear and front : magnat new edge 216
thanks for the reply
http://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?topic=19814.0

ahhh i hate you
first i was thinking wooooooow a Z interour in a S12 and than
OH
its a Z
LOL My interior has been in many configurations:
ZOMG stripped hardcore!
Ricer pedals.
Yah OEM FTW.
OEM from another car FTW.
OEM from another-ah. Shit.
LOL
here's my engine bay









my eyes burn
I THINK I JUST S**T A BRICK embarrassed2
Before 
After
Not done yet but here is a little sneak peek.


Thanks man