Browse › Marketplace ›Vendors

Club-S12 Decals are here!

Started by Dan0myte · around Sep 2004 · 135postsvBulletin 2004–05

This thread was saved without dates. "Around Sep 2004" is estimated from neighbouring threads.

Dan0mytedate not saved · #51

Just go into paypal, click on the "Send funds" button, when it asks for an email address use the one I provided in the first post in this thread. When it's done, Paypal sends me an email saying "New transfer recieved". When I get that, I mail out the decals to you.

200SXXEnotchbck86date not saved · #52

Got mine today, got them on the SE, thanks.

Dan0mytedate not saved · #53

Alright, I still have a stack of decals here. Who else would like a pair?

Dan0mytedate not saved · #54

Hey Michael, I got your money order today. I'll get the decals sent out soon.

ahoffman83date not saved · #55

Got my decals yesterday. Thanks Dan

oldschoolsilviadate not saved · #56

Finally got a round to go to palypal filled the info sent you an order.

Spooleddate not saved · #57

I got my decals last week. These are great looking! Thanks Dan!

Dan0mytedate not saved · #58

oldschool, I haven't recieved anything from you yet. Check your paypal records and make sure the transfer was processed correctly.

oldschoolsilviadate not saved · #59

I resent it. Forgot to click the last button, "SEND MONEY" :hit:. So you should get it now. Thanks

Dan0mytedate not saved · #60

Got it Ted. Thanks.

oldschoolsilviadate not saved · #61

Hey Dan have shipped my stickers :confused:.

Dan0mytedate not saved · #62

Hey Dan have shipped my stickers :confused:.
You betcha.

iliRandyilidate not saved · #63

Payment has been sent:)

oldschoolsilviadate not saved · #64

Still waiting for them to arrive........... :RTFM:

iliRandyilidate not saved · #65

Still waiting for them to arrive........... :RTFM:
lol I can't wait ither.:)

westside27375date not saved · #66

Dan, Anymore left?

Put me down for a set if so.

Dan0mytedate not saved · #67

You know it! 13 sets left to sell still. Just paypal me and I'll get it out the same day.

oldschoolsilviadate not saved · #68

Hey Dan I am begining to wonder if you got the wright address lol... Its has been a week since they were ordered. :roll:

200SXXEnotchbck86date not saved · #69

Hey Dan I am begining to wonder if you got the wright address lol... Its has been a week since they were ordered. :roll:
It took mine about a week, remember, its coming from Canada.

Spooleddate not saved · #70

Yep, took mine a little over a week too. Just relax, they'll get there.

Dan0mytedate not saved · #71

Yep, usual mailing times from here are ~3 days if you're within Canada, or ~8 days if you're in the States.

oldschoolsilviadate not saved · #72

They finally came and they look awesome :headbang:, good job Dan. Cant wait to put them on.

Spooleddate not saved · #73

Cant wait to put them on.
We couldn't tell. :-P

JasterM5date not saved · #74

I'll take 2 sets, Payment sent.

-Ivan

Dan0mytedate not saved · #75

Got it Ivan. I'll send yours and Travis's out in the mail tomorrow.

nissanmandate not saved · #76

How much extra to ship it to Adelaide Australia,???????
R ya gettn rid of tha member thing?
I have friend wid paypal so i'll get him to do it for me when i know how much it will be..

Cheers,

Get sum CLUB-S12 promotion in Australia!!!!

Dan0mytedate not saved · #77

For international letter post, I would need $7.50 usd for the two stickers instead of $6.00 usd to cover the added postage.

S12Kelvdate not saved · #78

Hey Dan,

Whats the price inc. s&h to the UK?

Magnumdate not saved · #79

Hey Dan,

Whats the price inc. s&h to the UK?$7.50 usd

S12Kelvdate not saved · #80

I guessed as much, but sometimes shipping to Aus is cheaper than UK.

Dan0mytedate not saved · #81

I guessed as much, but sometimes shipping to Aus is cheaper than UK.
Nah, Canada Post is pretty fair. They have the same fee for a letter to any country in the world. I could send a pair of Club-S12 stickers to India for $7.50 usd as well, if anybody in India wants some. :)

westside27375date not saved · #82

got my decals....Thanks Dan!

Jsvob03date not saved · #83

will order on payday (thursday)...do the stickers go on driver side, or passenger side (im assuming its up to the owner, but it'd be cool to have them all in one area...right now, i would assume right where you had it..on the front of the driver quarter glass

REV387date not saved · #84

Just sent a payment via PayPal to you Dan. Hopefully you saved 2 sets of Decals for me.

Dan0mytedate not saved · #85

Alright, Ernest just picked up a couple sets of decals. That leaves me with 9 left! We're down to the bottom of the pile. If anyone else is interested in these, they'd better act quick.

iliRandyilidate not saved · #86

Almoast forgot! Thankyou Dan. I got mine last week.:) 8 days like you said. They look great!

Indecisivedate not saved · #87

will order on payday (thursday)...do the stickers go on driver side, or passenger side (im assuming its up to the owner, but it'd be cool to have them all in one area...right now, i would assume right where you had it..on the front of the driver quarter glass

they can go on either side.

just on one side, the C is closer to the door and on the other the g is closer to the door.

makes no diff really.

Alex Frostdate not saved · #88

will order on payday (thursday)...do the stickers go on driver side, or passenger side (im assuming its up to the owner, but it'd be cool to have them all in one area...right now, i would assume right where you had it..on the front of the driver quarter glass
I believe you get a piar...

REV387date not saved · #89

Alright, Just got mine in the mail today!!!! Again, thanks to everyone who played a hand in developing these decals. Special thanks to Dan for pulling it all together and an extra special thanks for putting 'Member' instead of 'Post Whore' on the decal.

S12Kelvdate not saved · #90

Thanks Dan, got mine today!

How long did it take to get to UK then? (Wednesday)

Dan0mytedate not saved · #91

I mailed them last Wednesday! Geez, that was fast. I must have timed it just right.

Dan0mytedate not saved · #92

Well I'm down to 8 sets now. Anybody else like one?

REV387date not saved · #93

Hey Dan, Can you send me 2 more sets. I'm picking up a couple sets for the guys at the N.Cali Meet.

Dan0mytedate not saved · #94

Hey Dan, Can you send me 2 more sets. I'm picking up a couple sets for the guys at the N.Cali Meet.
Yep, definitely.

REV387date not saved · #95

Yep, definitely.

Thanks, I Just PayPaled it to ya.

nizmo200date not saved · #96

hey, you have any of those left. If yes, hold a set, I'm writing the cheque as we speak. If not, are ya gonna make more?

Dan0mytedate not saved · #97

hey, you have any of those left. If yes, hold a set, I'm writing the cheque as we speak. If not, are ya gonna make more?
Yep, 6 sets left. Get em while they last!

REV387date not saved · #98

Thanks Dan, Just got'em today.

Jsvob03date not saved · #99

You've Got Money! (Paypal'd).

Dan0mytedate not saved · #100

Ok, I'm down to my last 4 sets here. Who still needs to pick a set up?