i tried searching but can't find any of them. but thats the nicest s12 i've seen!
Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects
Post up a pic of your ride!
Many users on [url]www.s12oc.com[/a] have that spoiler.
heres the link for my car.
hope it works.
[url]http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2244500[/a]
Hmmm I wonder how old this is?
(http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8606/savss129iu.jpg)
Found me a new avatar btw.
KRUNK...and you know how I say that (;
Check it out guys... how the S12 should have been manufactured... Complete with a 80's paint code... its just from a Beetle :p
It's even a DET Auto
Unfortunatly she's not engineered yet, and there's a fiar bit to do before that happens... But she drives like a dream, everything has been done she she will be a 100% road legal weapon with a bit of show. Eg: The custom 3" Exhaust sits 105mm from the ground... 5mm above legal :p There's only one intake mod as the S13 airbox is used... and so on.
I'll be answering alot of Q's me thinks so...
Ask away... :D
gadget1382Check it out guys... how the S12 should have been manufactured... Complete with a 80's paint code... its just from a Beetle :p
It's even a DET Auto
Unfortunatly she's not engineered yet, and there's a fiar bit to do before that happens... But she drives like a dream, everything has been done she she will be a 100% road legal weapon with a bit of show. Eg: The custom 3" Exhaust sits 105mm from the ground... 5mm above legal :p There's only one intake mod as the S13 airbox is used... and so on.
I'll be answering alot of Q's me thinks so...
Ask away... :D
nice . .
few pics from speedworld last night... did a little drift exhibition before the crashorama :)
(http://www.geocities.com/frozenfocal/parade.jpg)
(http://www.geocities.com/frozenfocal/200sx2.jpg)
no bumper and dented up fender ftw.
I think your tires are about dead in that pic
found one more, but I cant find the edit post button... you can kinda get a feeling for how fast I'm going here :)
(http://www.geocities.com/frozenfocal/200sx1.jpg)
damn, those pics came out great,!
buy yourself a video camera
NeedCAforS13
(http://www.geocities.com/frozenfocal/200sx2.jpg)
.
are those sparks? wtf?!
The sparks are from the belts of the tire bitch-slapping the pavement at high speed. Haha
Not to mention it looks pretty cool, especially from a rear-view mirror. :)
Quick shot of my new supra lurking behind Premo's beast of a S12.
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/floodshark/Img_3279.jpg)
nice supra, dude
Hello every1, another newbie signing in here's my S12
(http://koti.mbnet.fi/t3pi-/Silvia/P4160298.JPG)
Sorry about the size 56k users...
floodsharkQuick shot of my new supra lurking behind Premo's beast of a S12.
(http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/558/img0024s7be.jpg)
CordeliusHey.. a Supra and Silvia
(http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/558/img0024s7be.jpg)
Your supra is far sexier than mine...for now ;)
floodsharkYour supra is far sexier than mine...for now ;)Hum you don't see the rust
CordeliusHum you don't see the rust
You dont see the paint up close or the inside of mine ;)
The interior was completely taken apart and im slowly putting it back together heh.
Also mine's not a turbo :( so I dont have the power to haul around its fat ass quickly haha.
New(old) rims but i dont know what make they are if anyone knows i would be happy to find out!
Still needs lowering and at the moment im fixing up the boot and drivers wing little rusty. but i guess thats to be expected from 18 year old cars.
Hey guys,
I've been checking out the site for a while and decided to join. here are a couple pics of my work in progress.
(http://myspace-625.vo.llnwd.net/00828/52/61/828831625_l.jpg)
(http://myspace-185.vo.llnwd.net/00828/58/13/828823185_l.jpg)
My S12
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/RF_Blazer/cleanengine3.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/RF_Blazer/Silvia3.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/RF_Blazer/Silvia1.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/RF_Blazer/Silvia4.jpg)
more pictures of "SlideWayz" action please.
what the shit kind of battery is that?
Premo-S12what the shit kind of battery is that?Stinger http://www.audiooutfitter.com/store/SP800 (http://www.audiooutfitter.com/store/SP800)
NeedCAforS13more pictures of "SlideWayz" action please.
I've been looking through the forum recently... joined a little while back... already know you're more slidewayz then me
After tires and what not... maybe some boost... I'll be doin more...
Nice forum btw guys...
ps. Batt and everythings setup more for audio comps...
heyy im new here but ill let the pics speak for them selfs
(http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/42f9369b47.jpg)
(http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/9ba88e85f6.jpg)
(http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/57db23b993.jpg)
(http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/7bd38db166.jpg)
(http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/1f98faefe4.jpg)
(http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/fb929ac69a.jpg)
very nice n/a sr. never knew they came with red valve covers?
which radiator are you using for the sr?
I know this isnt a s12 but im a big s12 fan so check out my sr montage.
This is my 4th sr20det powered car/setup, justg need to get to the dyno, paint and cage.
(http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/RPSport/new%20sr20%20setup/dirtyenginebay2.jpg)
(http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/RPSport/new%20sr20%20setup/blackcarfrontagain.jpg)
(http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/RPSport/new%20sr20%20setup/crappyunderhood.jpg)
(http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/RPSport/new%20sr20%20setup/dirtyenginebay.jpg)
RPSport, that's a beautiful setup.. makes me wanna drop mad monies on my ride
srs12, do you have any wider angle shots of the louvred rear window cover? that actually looks pretty cool
srs12, make those pictures bigger please, I can't see anything!
Haha.
I'd get pictures but my car is all dirty. I was "learning car control tactics" in some dirt because the asphalt was too grippy for me to learn "car control" on.
RPSport what turbo is that? it looks just like mine on the compressor side. but I can see its externaly gated. (http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/627000-627999/627008_18_full.jpg)
nismo200sx16RPSport what turbo is that? it looks just like mine on the compressor side. but I can see its externaly gated. (http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/627000-627999/627008_18_full.jpg)
It is externally gated, a custom gt40/t3 hybrid. (are we the shit or what?)
RPSport-JohnIt is externally gated, a custom gt40/t3 hybrid. (are we the shit or what?)
So John, is Steve a friend or an employee of RPSport? Hawt SR though, love top mounts!
srry bout that hehe, im using the stock radiator and i got the sr20det but removed the turbo b/c the gas sucks in the dominican republic, but I started modding it already nothing too major, nismo mounts, jdm ecu, b&m short throw shifter, injen cold air, 3 inch catless exaust, but alot more will go into it as soon as I import it back to new york.
What did you do after the turbo removal? If you didnt do anything it would run much worse if at all. Still looks good though.
More pics...
(http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3234/img0264s7nd.jpg)
(http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3738/img0263s0dx.jpg)
(http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/3307/img0262s1rb.jpg)
New wheels n tyres! I'm thinking of painting em black and leave the lip silver what do ya think?
(http://koti.mbnet.fi/t3pi-/Silvia/New/P6300444.JPG)
More pics: http://koti.mbnet.fi/t3pi-/Silvia/New/ (http://koti.mbnet.fi/t3pi-/Silvia/New/)
(http://
(http://i6.tinypic.com/1z4ctj7.jpg) my car hopefully this worked
finally get some pics up of my car...
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/Jsvob03/Clipboard01.jpg)
Love this pic, it hides most of the paint/body imperfections!
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/Jsvob03/100_1029.jpg)
My "new" antenna. thing took too long to put in. But i finally have radio.
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/Jsvob03/Clipboard03.jpg)
Still havent been able to figure out it if that rear quarter panel was smashed at one point (all metal, no filler for sure tho..)
(http://myspace-679.vo.llnwd.net/00679/97/64/679794679_l.jpg)
mmm....VG30E...220xxx miles and still rockin!
Now i just need some action shots.
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/Jsvob03/Clipboard05.jpg)
'nuff said!
See all those trees in the background? yea, lots of birds live there. Plus, on the other side, theres some pine tress, and the sap gets all over my cars.
(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2432000-2432999/2432742_1_full.jpg)this is mine. just got it. i got a lot of work to do. i just put a cone filter on it. but i cant get my camera to work right.
Hey Guys,
This is my old 200Sx from 2 years ago.
haha I sold it for like $400. It had major problems.
I kinda miss it though. Those Front Lights are awesome.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v60/mark...4/summer068.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v60/markshields4/summer068.jpg)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v60/mark...4/summer067.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v60/markshields4/summer067.jpg)
(http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/7145/rbsiwv2tloaecplhgdyuawg8ycqcaq7.jpg)
(http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4795/eheqnbosqlgwrlpmunzkiiqlmmgvne2.jpg)
(http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8271/obtgvibzxwfk3guptu1tq6uf5lx4bq2.jpg)
just got this car off craiglist. those arent my pictures though it just from the ad. i'll take before and after pictures maybe tomorrow. after i clean it and whatever. but yeah guess how much i got this car for bitches? FREE! hhahahaha. got it from oregon city from some nice people. i'll post more about it later or just ask questions and i'll glady answer them. alrighty then peace out!
Digital dash
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l15/rottakones/f7315fc7.jpg)
^ whoo nice wheels dude. and that black s12 up there is so fuckin clean.
oldschoolsilvia
Do you recon that there are any of those still floating about in Japan?
Hmmmm... 15 year import rule