Browse › Marketplace ›For sale

[AB-CAN] Erebuni SR20 S12 for sale!

Started by zastaba · Feb 25, 2012 · 63postsSMF 2010–26

zastabaMar 13, 2013, 8:46 pm · #51

This car is still for sale - and I still need money.

I've lowered the price to $3,300 CAD.

Bump.
sideways_s12Mar 13, 2013, 8:50 pm · #52

Wrong thread but wish i had the dough!

night_s12Mar 13, 2013, 11:44 pm · #53

I practically dream of this car..

zastabaMar 23, 2013, 1:24 pm · #54

Club-s12 - why you no buy my car?

posted image
ArroMar 23, 2013, 1:42 pm · #55

HAH... you live either too far or... too far!

I still say that while you still have it you should be taking some good quality shot of it somewhere scenic!!!!

zastabaMar 25, 2013, 9:44 am · #56

Too far???

I live 1 hour from the border!

http://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=Lethbridge,+AB&daddr=Sweetgrass,+Toole,+MT,+United+States&hl=en&ll=41.47566,-95.537109&spn=27.095415,57.084961&sll=44.402392,-98.525391&sspn=25.880106,57.084961&geocode=FddF9gId9k5G-SkjzVrxSoZuUzGuvpVi43hcHA%3BFQ6f6wIdqYJT-SmBla7ySOJrUzECzPAFUCb3GQ&oq=sweetg&mra=ls&t=m&z=5

I can throw a rock and have it land on American soil if I toss it good.   :laugh:
I_heart_VVLMar 25, 2013, 11:24 am · #57

Too far from me, I would've picked it up as soon as I sold my SE haha.

ArroMar 28, 2013, 3:07 pm · #58

Definitely too far for me.

Why do you Canadians think that we all live up at the border or close to it? Our most active population areas are elsewhere with the exception of our North Western areas (Oregon, Washington State).

RomeroMar 28, 2013, 5:01 pm · #59

i just noticed this is a 21 hour drive for me......how much for organs?

DjayS12Mar 29, 2013, 3:30 pm · #60
Arro on 03:07:49 PM / 28-Mar-13Definitely too far for me.

Why do you Canadians think that we all live up at the border or close to it? Our most active population areas are elsewhere with the exception of our North Western areas (Oregon, Washington State).


Arro, come at my place sometimes, we'll have a beer and I'll explain you why we think that way :P

Zastaba, I can't believe you haven't sold that car yet! GLWS!
zastabaMar 30, 2013, 6:13 pm · #61

Darn people living so far south.

I am also a bit surprised it hasn't sold yet.  :sniffles:
night_s12Apr 2, 2013, 11:36 pm · #62

If only I had the cash man..maybe someday

zastabaMay 2, 2013, 9:07 pm · #63

Bump.