Browse › Marketplace ›Vendors

Illuminated Casette Deck/ Drive Cumputer/ Cubby Hole

Started by SC S12 · Mar 3, 2010 · 60postsSMF 2010–26

EightySix200SXJun 29, 2010, 5:32 pm · #51
SC S12I can get on that shortly
But i have to redo the fonts, they were still too jagged to cut

All Decals also have to be Normal the shop wont cut reflective

thats fine that reflective shit aint my style anyways. lemme know, i may order mutliple quantities if the price is right. thanks bro.
LyniumJun 30, 2010, 2:03 am · #52

Those are gorgeous!! I want a license plate one! I've thought of a few things similar to this in the past. But I never knew you could use this stuff, paint it, and etch it like you do for that effect. I tried cutting a piece of metal once with a sorta symbol in it, then used clear plastic, painted, and put ehind the metal, then added a light. It looked like ass when I did it.. lol

how much are the plates? for future referance..

demonic s12would you consider a switch panel? where the radio goes?

it would be awesome if you could do this, i need a place to put aux switches

perhaps i could put them in the location youre using. pm me and we can figure this out.

something like this?
posted image

posted image

thats a four switch pannel from like crap tire.. I think the 6 pannel would fit awesome! its just kinda held there by two screws clenching the  bottom edge, just barely tho.

these switches I bought for like 30$ ish bucks back in the day.. they had a perfect spot in my Talon. I just kept all my electronic goodies. Each switch has a 20amp fuse.

It would be kewl if he could make some of those too with lighted background to go with the lighted switches. Id totaly be interested, as mine fits like crud. and I think 6 switches would be dope and fill it up perfect.
VG33ERGazelle?Jul 11, 2010, 11:27 pm · #53

got the plate stuck in there today, no time to try and wire it up but I stuck a flashlight behind it to show what it'd look like when it lights up haha

posted image
normal

posted image
lit up

looks great man, I really like it thanks a lot

SC S12Jul 28, 2010, 1:29 pm · #54
UPDATES

DEMONIC EIGHTSIX and VG30

i need to go pic up the Silvia Ones

they somehow used a compressed image (i gave them a SVG that was like 5000px wide...) to etch a trial one and the RS-X had a few jagged edges...

I got them to redo it and now i have a messed up RSX....and should have yalls out by this week

Sorry For the Long time coming! Especially to VG30 and Eightsix as you guys paid

Egihty Six and VG had the Just Plane Jane Silvia RSX and
Demonic you had the Switches to the left correct?
EightySix200SXJul 28, 2010, 8:13 pm · #55

no problem ill let demonic know also i talk to him all the time and ill c him this weekend so we can get his coils installed.

KeithJul 29, 2010, 6:19 am · #56
SC S12also i will see the price i think it would be on par with keiths.. but i am not sure as of yet
Also for the Silvia just hit up keith, i will not make them unless he either runs out or oks it for me to make it as i did just use his decal as the template for my plates
still getting the Silvia, 200sx, and rs-x decals made per order.  Not giving the business up just yet.

EightySix200SXone silvia decal in lightish grey
one rs-x decal in lightish grey
Hmmmmmmm,
KeithAug 19, 2010, 7:00 pm · #57
SC S12i do have it in a much larger size, however i am already working things out to get these made with keith...
what are you referring to?  
Only things I made for you was a silvia and a rsx decal, which were intended to be put on your car, not for you to start reproducing them yourself in the form of decals or using the font for your cubby hole plates that you are selling.....granted I don't have a patent on my shit, but come on man
EightySix200SXAug 23, 2010, 3:12 am · #58

Dude its almost been a month man where are the illuminated plates bro?

SC S12Aug 30, 2010, 12:38 pm · #59

*sob story ahead* Sorry for delays, i had been outta town and didnt get them in the mail..Im in school again and have been applying for jobs every chance i get. Volunteering at the Hospital... I have no real free time

ill get the pics og VG's and 86's in here today and guys just shoot me a PM again with your address and i can get it out... though i might miss the mail today.

Demonics - i need to drill and countersink the holes and the ones for Aux switches so it would be done by weds i would think ill get a pic on it too.. *i dont know if i can get to that today*

Boosted VG _ the "war Machine" is being engraved this week and ill get pics up when i can get it back

* on the decal note- i gave keith the stuff to make the RS-X stuff, and on the silvia note it was in case he doesnt have anymore/no longer wished to produce him, as i was never given the go ahead i have dropped that...

i am not attempting to gain by ripping people off...

 i mean hell i make no money on these, if i sell them at 25 bucks and its costing 15 to etch plus materials and 2 bucks to ship and my time....

BoostedVGAug 30, 2010, 12:43 pm · #60

Sweet!