owned 5. #1 notch 20e, sold, #2 parts car hatch turned fj20et project turned sold, #3 non running 20e notch, sold, #4 20e hatch gutted drift hack slammed on s13 coilovers and welded diff, tripple defected then sold and #5 ca18det hatch drift car, current
Browse › Community ›Site feedback
Who's Active? Who Has A Running S12? Who Has A Broken One? More Than One?
Getting my first S12 Sunday. Needs the supplied fuel pump to be running.
When I took this poll my s12 was not running. but now it is!
I put on the poll that "I own a running S12" though i've owned 3 which only 2 ran. I never got my turbo hatch running.. which i also miss dearly."
I'm between 21-27, and an S12 was the first car. Not the one im running now (1984 SRA) but my 1986 IRS was my first car.
Well runs, but she's in the garage having a nap while I change the leaky exhaust manifold gaskets/replace the studs, and I just finished fixing the lights and the speedometer...
She'd run, it'd just be very loud
and I'm 18-20, and I've had many cars before it
So that's AT LEAST 62 running S12s so far, and that's just out of those who know about / frequent Club S12...
Yeah I posted this to see what it stands at over the course of a year. Next year I'll post another one.
I have an 85 Notch, blown engine, that is my next project. My current is a 96 TT 300ZX. She's done and ready for sale. Once she is gone , project 85 notch begins.
Bought mine when I lived in Orlando and brought it back with me to Indiana and started a vg30et swap which I had running and driving at one point in time, but ended up breaking down due to water pump. Joined military and now living in Tampa. Going back to finish that damn thing soon after gathering some parts. Please visit wtb section if you have anything to sell that might help!!!
boost addictI have an 85 Notch, blown engine, that is my next project. My current is a 96 TT 300ZX. She's done and ready for sale. Once she is gone , project 85 notch begins.
Wow. You're gonna sell a Z32 TT so you can build an '85 notch?
Dude, Chuck Norris is your bitch
ArroWow. You're gonna sell a Z32 TT so you can build an '85 notch?
Dude, Chuck Norris is your bitch
If you've ever worked on anything in that tight-ass engine bay, you'd be getting rid of it too.
+1 ^^^^^
Love the way they look but... Rather perform my own dentistry than change an alternator in one.
Well...I have a ka s12 that runs, but is awaiting money so I can get the one damn part I need to get it smogged...sooooooo cloooooosssseeee =(
24, have had quite a few cars...oddly enough, even though the s12 is in the shape it's in, it runs better than really any vehicle I've ever owned (other than the motorcycle I had lol).
List o' cars in order: '77 F-150 (first car, had bad rings, I didn't have the knowledge to fix it), '91 Escort station wagon (suuuper fun to race down mountains), '91 Mustang 25th anniversary edition (bought for 500, stolen from shop, insurance paid me 3800 for it), '84 Rabbit (never got it running), '97 Suzuki GS500e, '06 Suzuki SV650 (crashed, sold to friend, is now my current roommate, has gsxr front end and rear shock, totally different bike lol), '86 RX7, '84 s12, '84 Mazda b2200 diesel pickup (POS farm truck).
Damn...I've had a lot more cars than I thought...too bad I really only got to drive 3 of them rofl (excluding the bikes).
Scootin' ScottList o' cars in order: 91 Escort station wagon (suuuper fun to race down mountains)Haha.
RedneckHaha.
Lol what? It was
It couldn't do anything else worth a crap...but it was heavy enough to really pick up speed down mountain roads. Was where I first learned all about weight transfer and drifting. Basically it made it so I can drive just about any crappily-suspensioned car pretty fast. Give me a car that's actually tuned though...and I suck lmao
Well here's my history: My name is Cameron (for everyone I havent met already) Ive been a member here on the forums for about 2 years now, but only have been, had been, an owner of an 87 notch ca20 auto trans...
I fit right into what looks like the standard age groupe, Im 22 going to be 23 tomorrow, woot woot. Who cares if its a weekday, I want to kick back a couple brews. Maxpow??
Dusty wasnt my first car, but actually WAZ my first nissan/datsun. First car was a 2nd gen integra, actually had two of those, a 92 civic coupe, a 91 crx, an 87 4runner with a few inch lift, the old veedub cabby...oh yeah and a pair of rhd s13 clips for a failed rhd conversion attempt
Alot has gone on the past couple weeks, plus the accident which has left me pretty bummed and a little unmotivated. Wish me luck tomorrow when I meet the adjuster who basically tells me how much the car is worth. Being the door panels are out of the car, Im telling the guy it was going through a total re-upholster
I think the s12 is my 7th or 8th car... But both my first import and nissan. So, the list before that:
1st car: 92 sunbird (pos)
88 buick LeSabre (perfect til I messed it up)
88 cadillac coupe de ville ( ran great, nice and comfy. I miss that car)
92 lumina z34 (damn thing was a beast, 220hp stock, 5sp manual... Fwd. Was still fun)
90 ford escort (bought for 300, rode til it died, money well spent)
95 buick regal (sold to friend, might be getting back soon for cheap and maybe reselling again)
So, I'm pretty sure that's it. All domestic, all fwd. So, the s12 is also my first rwd car.
I'd still like to get a mk1 or mk2 toyota mr2. Just something about them that appeals to me.
I think the s12 is my 7th or 8th car... But both my first import and nissan. So, the list before that:
1st car: 92 sunbird (pos)
88 buick LeSabre (perfect til I messed it up)
88 cadillac coupe de ville ( ran great, nice and comfy. I miss that car)
92 lumina z34 (damn thing was a beast, 220hp stock, 5sp manual... Fwd. Was still fun)
90 ford escort (bought for 300, rode til it died, money well spent)
95 buick regal (sold to friend, might be getting back soon for cheap and maybe reselling again)
So, I'm pretty sure that's it. All domestic, all fwd. So, the s12 is also my first rwd car.
I'd still like to get a mk1 or mk2 toyota mr2. Just something about them that appeals to me.
Oh I'm also 26, so that's almost 1 car per year since the age of 18, when I finally got my license.
I know, double post. Damn BB won't load the screen to modify posts or reply in quotations. And then if I hit post twice (cause its taking too long), I get a weird sort of double post... Getting a new phone soon. Yay, droid.
SlickS12 Maxpow??
Down. Happy birthday.
I has the FJ still, and just picked up a car for the wife, an autotragic MKI notch... it runs but the owner lied about a couple of things and has burnt valves... it runs but...
well, i cant say much, it'll do 90mph on like 2 cylinders lol