Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Winter Photos

Started by Arro · Nov 11, 2009 · 62postsSMF 2010–26

kelso840Feb 10, 2010, 8:41 pm · #51
Kelso's s12

First attempt at loading pics

whoever posts next, how do i get them to show up here?
el guerrero s12Feb 10, 2010, 9:15 pm · #52

here is mines plowed in

el guerrero s12
here is mines plowed in
failed attempt
DjayS12Feb 10, 2010, 10:02 pm · #53
kelso840
Kelso's s12

First attempt at loading pics
whoever posts next, how do i get them to show up here?

Thats a nice oldschool celica you have there my friend! Dang i miss mine!
kelso840Feb 10, 2010, 10:07 pm · #54
DjayS12
Thats a nice oldschool celica you have there my friend! Dang i miss mine!

I think my brother loves it more than his man-bits and cigarettes combined. I had never seen one before he brought it home. I bet it would just barely pull my ca20 in a line.
danginaFeb 11, 2010, 12:02 am · #55

sweden - i like the cut of your jib!

KeithFeb 12, 2010, 3:24 pm · #56

Not much of an opportunity for snow here in AL....2-3 dustings a year. We had our share today, so I figured I'd take the car off the jack stands, and roll it out of the garage to snap some pics.......

posted image

posted image

posted image

posted image

posted image

EternalSwapFeb 12, 2010, 4:35 pm · #57

excuse me sir, i believe your car is missing a fender. but its still great looking! i love the first pic, so nice looking.

DjayS12Feb 12, 2010, 5:42 pm · #58

KEITH PUT THAT BEAUTY BACK INSIDE!!!

Seriously your car is soo clean! it make me jealous! (mine isn't as clean as it look on picture)

KeithFeb 13, 2010, 1:00 am · #59
DjayS12
KEITH PUT THAT BEAUTY BACK INSIDE!!!

Haha..it was only outside for 4-5 mins..long enough to snap the pics.....then back in it's hole it went

EternalSwap
excuse me sir, i believe your car is missing a fender. but its still great looking! i love the first pic, so nice looking.
Thanks fella's.....

I'm getting ready to re-do the wiring....as you can see, I stuffed all the relays and wiring from the swap through the hole by the maf in the fender...and that big mass of wiring you see in the pic is where it's been stashed at for the last 4 years    I am going to feed all of the wiring harness/ relays out by the strut tower where the rest of the harness comes out....between the fender and inner fender . Only thing going back through that hole  by the maf will be the maf harness.  I got the idea from Iggy..much cleaner looking in the engine compartment
Bryan PetersFeb 22, 2010, 8:27 pm · #60

posted image
posted image
posted image
We get nothing but snow 6 months out of the year. so heres my s12 in December
XanoFeb 22, 2010, 8:33 pm · #61
Bryan Peters
posted image
posted image
posted image
We get nothing but snow 6 months out of the year. so heres my s12 in December
Thats how mine looked when I went to LEAVE work yesterday haha.  we got 5 inches of snow, and it was the light but wet stuff that drifts and sticks to what it lands on....my car looked like a giant wedge instead of a car.

Quoted your pictures so I didnt force them off the page, bryan.
backwoodsbuilderFeb 22, 2010, 11:48 pm · #62

was nice out today about 30-35degrees lol took her from out back (sis took pic at ame time of opening headlights my fav pic so far  
posted image