Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Vegas S12 Notch Build!MOTOR IS IN THE MOTOR IS IN!

Started by vegasS12 · Aug 21, 2009 · 127postsSMF 2010–26

vegasS12Nov 17, 2010, 5:37 am · #101

You can get the replica hood one just hit up draconis.
The grille on yea good luck couple of ppl are after it. I just got lucky.
You can find the trunk lock on some  parts websites

myth_S12Nov 18, 2010, 8:07 am · #102

i got my trunk lock years ago on ebay.

if you're looking for that particular one it's off the early S13 (CA18DET) models.
the SR'ed S13's came with the round looking one.

D-sport S12Nov 18, 2010, 8:42 pm · #103

well i might know of a silvia trunk lock, i could probably check it out if anyone wants it

danginaNov 19, 2010, 8:59 am · #104
vegasS12 on 04:00:22 PM / 28-Oct-10

posted image



WIN
s12swedenNov 20, 2010, 12:33 am · #105

vegasS12 : looking good grinwink  keep up the goog work !  yay!

vegasS12Nov 20, 2010, 5:28 pm · #106

S12sweden: thanks bro!
woot got my haltech ecu came in yesterday!!!!!
now im just waiting for next week to buy the haltech Patch loom kit and 5 bar map sensor and take advantage of black friday specials!!!!!!
will be taking my motor to get built this coming tuesday finally!!!!
get it all test fitted and get the bitch painted so damn close but yet so much more hahaha
posted image

s-chassis_onlyNov 20, 2010, 11:11 pm · #107

nice car and nice setup for ur sr good luck on the swap

Drft-s12Nov 21, 2010, 7:36 am · #108

Thats awesome how much did the Haltech run you

vegasS12Nov 21, 2010, 8:29 am · #109

It cost me $800. But I still need to get the patch loom

MaxpowNov 22, 2010, 5:23 am · #110

Cameron finally gave me access to my own pictures. Intellectual property rights ftw.

posted image
posted image

posted image

posted image

posted image

More horsepower than a CA20e

posted image

s2k slid past the chicane all fucked up, slammed into a fence, some boulders, and just totaled his shit. Haundah four da when.

posted image

I'd fuck him.

posted image

Dat ass
posted image

posted image

It feels good when you can buy 30 of my cars for one of the competitors cars.

posted image

Pack leader. Just like Ceasar millan taught me.
posted image

I was loving this front stretch, after the S2000 crashed people were even more scared of it. I was killing it getting up to 75-80mph and just holding it all the way up the hill.
posted image

Getting ready for horse theif
posted image

Silly WRX Wagon you can't do chicanes like me.

Colonel GustardNov 22, 2010, 5:30 am · #111

god damn man, that looks like so much fun. wish i could have been up there with you guys. good to hear the squirrel held its ground againgst those snobby rich people, and that rock did us a favor of taking 1 more honda off the road. im glad you enjoyede  yourself

MaxpowNov 24, 2010, 6:23 pm · #112
posted image

posted image

Couple pics my mom took.
lexlaxluxNov 25, 2010, 6:28 am · #113

dang that mani is baller, im so jealous, did you pay full price for it?

vegasS12Nov 24, 2012, 10:49 pm · #114
Wonderingraven on 09:00:06 PM / 24-Nov-12
awesome, I heard nothing but good stuff with the KaAZ. Just wasn't too  sure between the difference with 1.5 and 2 way setups till I did some more research on the subject.
I'll be defiantly going 2way when I get other issues taken cared of first.

Can't wait to see this s12 running.

Yea I did alot of reading on reviews so I decided to stick with KAAZ. Only down fall is that your suppose to only use there gear oil in it. Also alot of reading on 1.5 way and 2 way. 1.5 suited my needs better.
And I decided to buy the Super Q just because it will be a bit quiter and no breaking in needed.
Hopefully she'll be on the road before my B day on Jan 24th.

sideways_s12 on 08:58:26 PM / 24-Nov-12
Awesome i will be grabbing one soon then you said it runs about 1000 right?

Yes Jason for this specific model and the extra gear oil. ( but that price was with negotiating alot with FRsport)
the model # for the KaaZ lsd is SAN2655 make sure its for a open diff then its up to if you want 1.5 or 2 way and regular or super Q.

There are cheaper LSD's Jason like Quaife and there lsd's have life time warranty.
Post Merge

IggyEGuana on 10:49:20 PM / 24-Nov-12
I have a 2 way diff. Welded during acceleration and welded during deceleration :P

Car looks tits. Cant wait to see you repping the S12 in the mags

LMAO thats welded for yea. The poor mans LSD! (the route I debated on going for a while lol)

Thank you. Thats the plan for her.... If all goes as planned it will be a very fun toy to play with :D
seishukuNov 24, 2012, 11:38 pm · #115

I daily drive mine with a welded diff, I love it... Except for when I have to push it around by hand (which is rare thankfully).

sideways_s12Nov 24, 2012, 11:40 pm · #116
IggyEGuana on 10:49:20 PM / 24-Nov-12
I have a 2 way diff. Welded during acceleration and welded during deceleration :P

Car looks tits. Cant wait to see you repping the S12 in the mags

Lmao!
Post Merge

vegasS12 on 10:49:53 PM / 24-Nov-12Yes Jason for this specific model and the extra gear oil. ( but that price was with negotiating alot with FRsport)
the model # for the KaaZ lsd is SAN2655 make sure its for a open diff then its up to if you want 1.5 or 2 way and regular or super Q.

There are cheaper LSD's Jason like Quaife and there lsd's have life time warranty.

Awesome and thanks for the info!
8SixS12Nov 25, 2012, 12:23 am · #117

Sweet build man!  Looking good!

taktics702Nov 25, 2012, 12:46 am · #118

looking good. way to rep vegas with the rest of em.  wish i could do the same.

8SixS12Nov 25, 2012, 9:41 am · #119

Vegas, whats's your wheel specs on the 92s?

vegasS12Nov 26, 2012, 1:32 am · #120
8SixS12 on 09:41:32 AM / 25-Nov-12
Vegas, whats's your wheel specs on the 92s?
Thank you.
They are 16x7's ET0 5x114.3  I am wanting to widen the rears to a 9" or 9.5" with 0 offset I just need to get the rear control arms bolted up to do some measuring to see how wide I can go.
taktics702 on 12:46:09 AM / 25-Nov-12
looking good. way to rep vegas with the rest of em.  wish i could do the same.
Thank you man.
You can too it just takes time your Se doesn't need much to look good.
It's already clean I seen it before at csn before like a year or so ago.
Drft-s12Nov 26, 2012, 1:02 pm · #121

Motors looking dope man. How much you plan on pushing? Can wait to see this beast done. We are taking the show next jccs  :yes:

vegasS12Nov 26, 2012, 1:54 pm · #122
Drft-s12 on 01:02:02 PM / 26-Nov-12
Motors looking dope man. How much you plan on pushing? Can wait to see this beast done. We are taking the show next jccs  :yes:
Yes it's going to be an amazing JCCS to come. (we need to line up a photo shoot when the time comes).
With the turbo it has now its going to be limited to 500-550hp.
My goals is to make around 700-800hp out of the little SR.
turbo-s12Nov 26, 2012, 5:47 pm · #123

Lookin good cars gunna be dope when its done. 700-800hp thats just nuts!

sideways_s12Nov 26, 2012, 9:14 pm · #124

I want a ride when you get to 700hp for sure...!

remi_uNderdogNov 4, 2013, 8:04 pm · #125

sooo what happened???? been a year and nada. AHHHHHHHHHHHH

vegasS12Nov 5, 2013, 12:35 pm · #126
remi_uNderdog on 08:04:33 PM / 04-Nov-13
sooo what happened???? been a year and nada. AHHHHHHHHHHHH

WOW! I just realized I haven't updated my build thread in a year! shame on me -_-
a lot has been going on with the car. i'll be updating this thread soon with lots of pics! .
se7enFeb 10, 2014, 1:34 am · #127

I wanna see some pics :)