Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Post Them Jdm S12s

Started by Draconis · May 20, 2008 · 119postsSMF 2010–26

EightySix200SXJun 13, 2009, 10:58 am · #101
oldschoolsilvia
makes me miss mine

i loved ur notch dude!!! i cu hava an s14 now hows that trating yah>?
TechDaddyJul 19, 2009, 1:09 pm · #102
VEGIE
ok, not sure that my is still "JDM", but it is a jap import lol...

my shiny new wheels 16 X 9" F8S forged magnesium Watanabe's

posted image
edit: oops photo is a bit too biggerist sorry!
OH MY GOD! I want those wheels! Where do you get some like them? When I had my S12 I was so bummed after I had switched to 5-lugs because I couldn't run Watanabe's. Now I find out I could have? That sucks! Guess I'll have to get another S12. You Rock!
@^*FeNdERbeNdeR*^@Jul 29, 2009, 8:17 am · #103

Such sweet wheels - but Firestones Craig?!

rageJul 29, 2009, 3:10 pm · #104

heres one from the 2pd(automatics only) drift event at fuji speedway

posted image

VEGIEJul 30, 2009, 2:05 am · #105
@^*FeNdERbeNdeR*^@
Such sweet wheels - but Firestones Craig?!


hahahahahaha  they were on them when i got them. cant wait to burn them out...

if you think theyre bad, you want to see the weirdo science test project tyres that were on the other two! and believe it or not, they were driving around in a r32 GTR with that rubbish on them.


OH MY GOD! I want those wheels! Where do you get some like them? When I had my S12 I was so bummed after I had switched to 5-lugs because I couldn't run Watanabe's. Now I find out I could have? That sucks! Guess I'll have to get another S12. You Rock!

got them on auction site here in NZ. sets do come up on Yahoo japan auction from time to time...watanabes in most sizes come in 4 or 5 stud(lug) nissan patterns.
PraizewoodMar 8, 2010, 7:10 pm · #106

Time to revive this madness

posted image

LeegamerMar 8, 2010, 7:11 pm · #107

I need 1 of each, rsx coupe and rsx hatch.

PraizewoodMar 8, 2010, 7:24 pm · #108
Leegamer
I need 1 of each, rsx coupe and rsx hatch.
Don't forget the grandprix
LeegamerMar 8, 2010, 7:26 pm · #109
Praizewood
Don't forget the grandprix

Meh...I like them but don't really care to own one.  I prefer the lines of the standard body.
tuhsty s-12Apr 11, 2010, 12:36 pm · #110
Eddy
I got bored.. soo I went JDM s12 picture hunting online....
I actually found aLOTTt  but there's too much uploading..
enjoy..
posted image

itching to see that one with the s13 front bumper up close!!!!
kyskaterMay 20, 2010, 3:04 pm · #111
Radracer_S
A friend of mine sent me this:

posted image

posted image

posted image

posted image

It got me thinking about my gazelle emblems. Hmm...
wonder where i can find those gazelle flaps???
TurboNotchMay 20, 2010, 8:01 pm · #112
Eddy
i know know how i am going to avoid the issues with fmic fitment that Colin has.

and someone needs to track down that little ducktail notch spoiler i keep seeing in alot of these pics.
Skywarp777Aug 13, 2010, 4:52 pm · #113
VG30_S12
me wonders if anyone "JDM" riced an S12? you know, the ones from the late 70's that look like someone just stepped out of a mental hospital and got onto pimp my ride and tried to recreate the batmobile? big ass "pikachu" style exhausts ect...

I wish some of our English speaking friends from the land of the rising sun would come and join us...
Oh yea... that style is called Bosozoku. I think I've seen a photo of an S12 done up like that. I'll post when I find it. lol
xxstreetbikesxxAug 13, 2010, 5:25 pm · #114
Praizewood
Time to revive this madness

posted image

God, i really need to get side skirts.. ughhh..
myth_S12Sep 17, 2010, 8:28 pm · #115
Castle on 06:50:56 PM / 16-Oct-08

posted image


I wonder what the secondary antenna is for..
vegasS12Sep 17, 2010, 9:27 pm · #116

maybe its a parking poll? like the one up top just for the rear?

EternalSwapSep 17, 2010, 11:34 pm · #117

image is blurry, it looks like it says DORAIBAKAITO?

Turk66Sep 24, 2010, 3:40 pm · #118

Hey guys Im new to the forum, figured since Im gettin my 86 s12 tonight Id go ahead and get on here. Im gettin the turbo model 86 hatch! with an aftermarket JDM motor that Im throwin in!

NamelessOct 28, 2010, 1:13 am · #119
sil80 on 03:16:53 PM / 25-May-08
The most notorious JDM S12 would be the Impul Silvia Turbo Super Silhouette.
posted image


Just thought i would ad this link you can see a video of it near the bottom if you click it http://www.geocities.jp/s12silgaze/mting/2002/nis2002/nis200203.htm