Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Post Them Jdm S12s

Started by Draconis · May 20, 2008 · 119postsSMF 2010–26

mr200tOct 14, 2008, 5:13 pm · #51

thats all the pix of jdm s12s? 4? all the rest are on craigslist -washington or in premo's backyard?

CastleOct 15, 2008, 11:49 pm · #52
Draconishttp://www.aus12.org/index.php?showtopic=3...amp;#entry43950
Lots of good info.  I'll be able to cut and paste later when the info is finalized.

I have done alot of updates to that page now, a whole lot more info on the MKII S12's also.

http://www.aus12.org/index.php?showtopic=3157

mr200tthats all the pix of jdm s12s? 4? all the rest are on craigslist -washington or in premo's backyard?

A couple more, damn I love the look of this car.

posted image

posted image
Drft-s12Oct 16, 2008, 4:36 pm · #53

That RSX is hot....i think i found my paint scheme!!!!!! What white is that ppl?????

EightySix200SXOct 16, 2008, 4:39 pm · #54

that rs-x is sex!!!! i think its a off white it dosent look as vibrant as the full white rs-x damn black window trim is the buisness. next time i find a mk2 im snatching all the black trim

CastleOct 16, 2008, 6:50 pm · #55

It's the paint scheme that all the R-X.G's are given in the JDM Silvia brochures, I havn't seen many RS-X's painted like that.

posted image

posted image

Don't know if it helps, but the colour scheme is listed as 381 in the brochure.
ArroOct 24, 2008, 3:38 pm · #56
posted image

I'd love to see a close-up of the words right behind the "X" in RS-X.
S-NationS12Oct 24, 2008, 3:42 pm · #57
Arroposted image
This thread needs complimentary towels -
I just wet myself..
jeffwins24Oct 24, 2008, 3:47 pm · #58
Arroposted image

I'd love to see a close-up of the words right behind the "X" in RS-X.

are those fogs factory? O_o
ArroOct 24, 2008, 3:49 pm · #59

yeah, the same ones that came on North American cars as an option. Usually V6 cars, but some non-V6 ones too.

EightySix200SXOct 25, 2008, 10:40 am · #60

mega update prepare....
u asked for it arro lol.

I FOUND THEM!!!  all photos courtesy of: http://www.geocities.co.jp/MotorCity/9185/
japanese silvia s12 club

posted image
S110 FTW!
posted image
posted image
posted image
SIDE MOUNT INTERCOOLER FOR FJ CARS
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image

s12turbo1809Oct 26, 2008, 9:54 pm · #61

check out my sig....

nismologistOct 26, 2008, 10:32 pm · #62

the notch on the left is painted and kitted exactly like me SE.you are a nissan lover in mind forever man.

DIASISS OF JASSICS.COMOct 30, 2008, 3:59 pm · #63
DraconisHere are some I have
Coupe RS-X

 
ArroOct 30, 2008, 4:29 pm · #64

You have a rooster?

yeah it's pretty damn sexy. I wish I knew where to get panels like that, even if they had to be imported.

frosti108Oct 30, 2008, 6:23 pm · #65
EightySix200SXmega update prepare....
u asked for it arro lol.

I FOUND THEM!!!  all photos courtesy of: http://www.geocities.co.jp/MotorCity/9185/ (http://www.geocities.co.jp/MotorCity/9185/)
japanese silvia s12 club

   
D-sport S12Oct 30, 2008, 8:33 pm · #66

(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/silvias12.jpg)

^i love that car and how low it is. Now i need mine to be that low

DraconisOct 30, 2008, 10:12 pm · #67

Why are we considered Sedans?  In the Japanese ad.  Sedans are Saloons.  We are coupes more likely.  Odd.

ArroOct 31, 2008, 12:29 am · #68

"We" depends on who we is. Hatchbacks aren't sedans or coupes. And the notch is a coupe, not a sedan.

From wikipedia for "coupe":

Coupés are often hardtopped sports cars or sporty variants of sedan (also known as saloon — see American and British English spelling differences) body styles, with doors commonly reduced from 4 to 2, and a close-coupled interior (i.e. the rear seat placed further forward than in a standard sedan) offering either two seats or 2+2 seating (space for two passengers in the front and two occasional passengers or children in the rear).

Wikipedia for "sedan":

A sedan seats four or more people and has a fixed roof that is full-height up to the rear window. The roof structure will typically have a fixed "B" pillar on sedan models. Most commonly it is a four-door; two-door models are rare, but they do occur (more so historically). In the U.S., the term sedan has been used to denote a car with fixed window frames, as opposed to the hardtop style without a "B" pillar and where the sash, if any, winds down with the glass.

Hatchbacks are neither coupes or sedans. OUR Notches are coupes by these definitions, because they have 2 doors and small rear seating (small cab area), but a notchback can be a larger four door sedan as well. And by the way, the wiki pages for both entries have extensive history for the terms, where they came from, etc. I figured I'd mention that before somebody told me "my" definition stinks

DraconisOct 31, 2008, 12:37 am · #69

True about the differences between Notches and Fastbacks.  Makes sense... but I knew we werent coupes.  What are we exactly?  Sport car-ish?

ArroOct 31, 2008, 12:44 am · #70

By "we" do you mean us who own hatchbacks? We're, well, hatchbacks. Coupes can be sports cars, so can hatchbacks. We happen to be both, the coupes and the hatchbacks both.

sam31183Nov 1, 2008, 4:58 pm · #71

my 626 could be considered a notchback? I always thought it of more of a sedan...but then again they did make a hatchback version of the 626 and kept the 4 doors...and those where commonly the ones that where turboed.

ArroNov 1, 2008, 6:13 pm · #72

Depends... what year is your 626? And like I said, a notchback can be a sedan or a coupe... I wouldn't call a 626 a notchback tho because the cab flows into the trunk area. Notchbacks have a division between cab and trunk and hood.

sam31183Nov 1, 2008, 7:42 pm · #73

its a 1990...i kind of think the back seats would work as a division between the cab and the trunk tho wouldnt it?

ArroNov 1, 2008, 8:00 pm · #74

(http://www.avto-otchet.net/CarReviews/2567_0.jpg)

Yep that's a notchback then. I thought you were gonna say it was a later model. Yours is a notchback sedan.

Here, this is the wiki entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notchback (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notchback)

And this was their image:

(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/3_box_design.png)

sam31183Nov 1, 2008, 9:26 pm · #75

those wheels just look wrong on that 626...I like the late 80 early 90 model 626 the most actually...its got a boxy look. My friend shane says it looks like a dr30 or dr31...but eh, i kind of cant see it like that. I just no it looks good to me...kind of a mundane square sedan look.

Oh, and the like last generation 6 looks to me the most like my generation 626....

CastleNov 6, 2008, 4:45 am · #76

(http://www.aus12.org/Matty/NewRS8s/S12_01.jpg)

(http://www.aus12.org/Matty/NewRS8s/S12_02.jpg)

(http://www.aus12.org/Matty/NewRS8s/S12_03.jpg)
EddyNov 9, 2008, 10:11 am · #77

I got bored.. soo I went JDM s12 picture hunting online....
I actually found aLOTTt  but there's too much uploading..

enjoy..

(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/00000011.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/010.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/1.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/2.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/cruise_05.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/d23.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/g11.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/g12.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/g13.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/g15.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/g16.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/g65.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/gg4.jpg)

(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/gh7.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/imgout.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/p1.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/top_img.jpg)

EddyNov 9, 2008, 10:30 am · #78

(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/FD3.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/G67.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/G678.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/GD3.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/bfsds.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/bg7.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/bhj.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/bjh.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/bvvn.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/cdc.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/cxxcf.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/df5.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/fd534.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/ghj.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/sd76.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/sdf3.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/sdfa.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/ssd.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/sssss21.jpg)
(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/crazziboy/vbmv.jpg)

I'll uupload more later...

bartc_jNov 9, 2008, 11:15 am · #79

damn those are some nice pics

DraconisNov 9, 2008, 12:47 pm · #80

Man... I would love to be over there with my s12 kicking it.

gadget1382Nov 19, 2008, 3:14 am · #81

*Looks up tickets for Japan...*

*see's exchange rate... *

*Waits for another day*

DraconisNov 19, 2008, 3:27 am · #82

Lol   yeah that's everything man.  Otherwise i would be in the UK or/and us by now.

fyneyoungstunnaNov 20, 2008, 8:50 am · #83

the blue headlights, is that just the skin cover thing you get from pepboys or what??

Drft-s12Dec 17, 2008, 7:31 pm · #84

Here is the link    http://www.autospeed.com/cms/article.html?&A=0018

posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image

EightySix200SXDec 17, 2008, 8:05 pm · #85

i have the article on that car.....

gadget1382Dec 17, 2008, 9:50 pm · #86

I'm going to see this car next week

He's shooting for 300rwkW

PraizewoodJan 15, 2009, 10:00 pm · #87

Just noticed, lot of jdm cars have brown-ish windows - anyone know if that kind of foliage can be found in the us or europe?

SlickS12Jan 15, 2009, 10:14 pm · #88

Thats probably just because they use window tint, it doesnt necessarily have anything to do with japanese cars.  Actually some ppl think that it is more "jdm" to not tint their windows.

PraizewoodJan 15, 2009, 10:41 pm · #89
SlickS12Thats probably just because they use window tint, it doesnt necessarily have anything to do with japanese cars.  Actually some ppl think that it is more "jdm" to not tint their windows.
Yes window tint that was what I meant by saying foilage  No but seriously, lot of japanese cars have the brown window tint. Could be cool to put some on rear and side only.
SlickS12Jan 26, 2009, 4:08 am · #90
PraizewoodYes window tint that was what I meant by saying foilage  No but seriously, lot of japanese cars have the brown window tint. Could be cool to put some on rear and side only.
 that would be pretty slick.  Wonder where you might find some like that tho...
LyniumJan 26, 2009, 4:49 am · #91

OMG! that red car is almost exactly what i been looking for/trying to figre out for mine.

I dont want the open holes on the back of the rear fenders, and i dont know abou the front ones... but other than that, DANG NEAR PERFECT!

Any idea on who did that car, where it came from? anything like that at all? what parts were used etc?
Im gonna guess it was most likely all custom from start to scratch, but anyways...
if anyone ahs any real info on it, please Pm it to me.

(Also, the front end kinda reminds me of that rally car dealy with the rear hatch modified..)
It was in a thread not long ago with videos and stuff...

demonic s12Jan 26, 2009, 5:17 am · #92
Praizewood
Yes window tint that was what I meant by saying foilage  No but seriously, lot of japanese cars have the brown window tint. Could be cool to put some on rear and side only.

my tint guy has it, its made by llumar
CastleJan 26, 2009, 7:10 am · #93


posted image

posted image
PraizewoodJan 27, 2009, 1:52 am · #94
caraudiofoolerymy tint guy has it, its made by llumar
Funny is I just found out the same today

That notch is raw!

I just finished a photoshop jdm version of my s12 - that's how it's gonna look by summer with some konig rewinds. I tried to put konigs on in photoshop but it sucked big time, so you just have to imagine them on

posted image
s12swedenMar 2, 2009, 8:36 am · #95
Eddyif my memories serve correct....   that is  not an S12..  but it's the Impul Silvia S110 Turbo Super Silhouette with the front and rear end of a s12.

very extreme nissan s12 , i wish to see that in reality
Silvia__FJ20Apr 3, 2009, 11:24 am · #96

what the heck is that bucket-thingy under the rearbumper on that white notch?

SkS12Apr 4, 2009, 12:23 am · #97

some sort of rear bumper decoration
notice some people hang stupid things off there rear bumpers

los_pedro_s12Jun 12, 2009, 3:32 am · #98
Cool jdm style!

86s12sr20detJun 12, 2009, 6:01 am · #99
CaStLeposted image
posted image
posted image


i want this one, the color is amazing
oldschoolsilviaJun 12, 2009, 3:07 pm · #100

makes me miss mine