Something that caught my eye driving around after a big storm here in SD.
whats wrong with this picture?
Nsfw - Funny And Random Pics And Lolcats!
Thats the 76 isn't it.
MaxpowThats the 76 isn't it.YUUUP, lots of fun roads back that way
we should hit up at least one of the tons of roads around sd for a fun run sometime
funny thing is about 1/2 mile back from this was a power pole someone ran into and broke in half


that guy gets soooooo close to that honda....omg...he should be eating asphalt!

sam31183that guy gets soooooo close to that honda....omg...he should be eating asphalt!that aint no honda. Its a citroen or renault. You guys dont have those cars so I understand why you say honda
edit:
last picture = mindfuck
yah, i looked at it again afterwards and was like...that could be euro...oh well, praizewood will understand my confusion when he comes in to correct me.

sucks when yer commute is halted cos of a dogpileup

Praizewoodthat aint no honda. Its a citroen or renault. You guys dont have those cars so I understand why you say hondaIt's a "Renault 19"
edit:
last picture = mindfuck


Lol.








Picture fail.
She's post op....
You guys talkin 'bout Jenna Talackova?
Yessir.

i saw this one about 5 mins ago and am still laughing
Post Merge: 04:29:47 PM / 09-Apr-12

Mwhaha polar bear ftw.
Hahahah wow that man loves vegimite
Revival!









Post Merge: 08:05:10 PM / 24-Apr-12
Cuz Im still bored at work...



lmao that sara jessica parker one cracked my shit up.
I'm just going to leave this craigslist ad here.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/2977737272.html
Lennaert-S12 on 08:02:20 AM / 04-Apr-12In Holland we are paying 1.85 euro for 1 liter of regular fuel...
Holy sweet jesus! That's $8.80/gallon!
Sh*t Sam Jackson says: http://youtu.be/3BaBY_Ehd18
In other news, a highway not too far from me buckled. It also happens to be that an inattentive idiot driver didn't heed the signs.
This was the result.
[youtube]Nf0l3NO-35U[/youtube]
I heard about that... One hell of a buckle, that's for sure.
they slowed down last second, some sweet air.
I received this resume as part of an application a couple days ago. I replaced names, phone numbers and addresses with "XXXXX" in several places to protect the ignorant. The random use of colors, capitols and changing formats is all original. This my friends is how to ensure you do NOT get an interview.


Wow haha
And peple lik this wundr why they cant seme to find a job! lol I get resumes like this 10 to 1 over ones that are decent quality.
We get some that were obviously thrown together hastily, but nothing quite like this.
Time to revive one of the most entertaining threads on this forum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKffm2uI4dk
And one from your favorite s12 veterinarian
http://www.flixxy.com/if-it-fits-i-sits.htm
DirtyGaze on 07:51:41 PM / 02-Mar-12Read through this whole thread and laughed my ass off again.
Found this at the beginning though and I got depressed
Guys, it's happening again
I paid $1.59 for 1 litre of 94 in the summer...
I paid $1.74 for a gallon of 87 recently. Filled the tank on the Jeep from empty for $36.77. Shit was dope.
we're lucky in Hawaii when we get under $3.50 a gallon hahaha
I could never live in Hawaii. Too small, too isolated. I'd gouge my eyes out with chopsticks after 3 days.
Besides, it's so expensive.
In Iceland its around 6.36 a gallon for 95
Its 95 or diesel around here
