



WankelMonkey...best hobo sign yet, that's awesome.



lol @ gregs pic
lol man thats some of the funniest shit i have ever seen..... awesome guys



Whats with all the tranny pictures? Are you Premo?
TurboNotch







"HOPE SHE WAS WORTH IT"
Priceless lol
Truck wheel out of fucking no where, looked painful.
uh yea, the tranny pics.......
more stolen from sddrift.com:






LOL ^^
the myspace one was so wrong hahahahaha
PremoFTMFW!!!!11!!!!111!1!1!
Premouh yea, the tranny pics.......fixed for epic win, and reclamation of hetero-status![]()






lol i wish!
Here's a few favorites:





And a couple I've taken myself:
A sign that used to be in front of my work!
That's from Orlando, nice of them to spell it out so clearly, huh?
...I don't get the last one
It just struck me as funny that they went to the effort of spelling out the exact red light fine of $183.50 right on the sign. I had never seen that before. I mean if it was only $183.00 I might just blow right through there, but that extra 50 cents had my foot on the brake, let me tell you.
ROFL!!!!!

Zitron Erizo
X's can't walk

Jsvob03
...heh...
.....
.....
.....
Lol who can spot Faith?
And Nikki next door
and SPATEN. Best beer in the world
and kate.
.....
Xanoand kate.My bad - change Nikki to kate.
WTF are you guys talking about. Not to mention, this totally changed as a thread. Someone put NSFW in the thread title if it's not there already.
Lolcats... is that what were calling them these days.
Interesting.
haha, sideways just likes his boobies
Someone post lolcats to make it seem less terrible.





this one is bad, but its so true.

....
Because EVERY Man (and some women) Have had to deal with it. I offer (this post does not reflect my actual views, just the fact of we all have had to deal with it)

And
sideways_s12
...

wtf sideways
why no mas tetas!
Where is that pic of titties that when you mouse over them the shirt lifts up and the boobs pop out? Me likez dat one.





