Browse › Tech ›Brakes, suspension and wheels

Post Wheel Pictures And Specs

Started by JuneBug · Nov 4, 2007 · 127postsSMF 2010–26

rduranS12Mar 3, 2009, 6:16 pm · #51

theyre gross.

nismologistMar 3, 2009, 6:18 pm · #52

to each his own.

8SixS12Mar 3, 2009, 6:38 pm · #53
SkS12sure it seas like a good deal but those wheels are really really really bad looking
it would be a good idea to flip them as stated if you want.

i put pictures of the rear wheels in my original post

Thanks for the pics.  Any rubbing in the rear with with your +15s?
Umai NaaMar 4, 2009, 3:05 am · #54
rduranS12theyre gross.

Get out.

They're a period design, that works well with the S12.

The rear fitment could use some work though
turbos12Mar 5, 2009, 9:36 pm · #55

sportmax 002...15x8 0 offset..tires-195-50-15
posted image

Umai NaaMar 6, 2009, 4:52 am · #56

Needs a 25mm spacer on the rear to even it all up

Other than that, it looks good

8SixS12Mar 6, 2009, 7:19 pm · #57

Hey turbos12 The 002s look hot. How about a picture from the rear so we can see the negative camber profile!  I want to see how far the rear wheel sticks out past the fender.

zilvia_brothersMar 7, 2009, 12:52 am · #58

i love longchamps!!!

EightySix200SXMar 7, 2009, 9:19 am · #59
turbos12sportmax 002...15x8 0 offset..tires-195-50-15
posted image

that is fuckin hawt dude!
tuhsty s-12Mar 8, 2009, 8:56 am · #60
turbos12sportmax 002...15x8 0 offset..tires-195-50-15
posted image


fawking hot indeed

jus my two cents, buh i geuss u guys would have liked to see this not s12 specific but shows wheel and tire combinations at different width rims.

http://www.tyrestretch.com/
ArroJul 8, 2009, 12:56 am · #61
LeegamerWheel fitment thread

I believe this thread exists already.

Thanks for using the search feature

I merged them together.
Ju_S12_TurboJul 8, 2009, 1:30 am · #62
rageflares are for fags, dont do it.
Hater  

17x9 with a 21mm offset on the back, I know they do not fill the flares but they were free

Edit: tire size is 265/45/17

posted image
IggyEGuanaJul 8, 2009, 1:56 am · #63

those wheels look they would fit like tits if the flares were gone.

Ju_S12_TurboJul 8, 2009, 2:35 am · #64
IggyEGuanathose wheels look they would fit like tits if the flares were gone.
Yeah When I get some time I'll try them on my parts SE to let everyone know
xRANNERZxJul 8, 2009, 8:41 am · #65
rageflares are for fags, dont do it.

Where im from, no one has falres on their S12's.
So therfore I will be an individual, which is what I like and what I do.
If you havent noticed that my wheels stick out of the guards ridiculously!

The only other thing I can think of is doing what KE70 drivers do here.
get another front guard, cut the wheel arch off, weld onto original guard, and verandah style the guards to make them fit.
I have already tried flaring my guards and with -8 camber, its possible.
NOT HAPPENING!
CamInHeadJul 8, 2009, 11:01 am · #66

SSR TypeCs

posted image

posted image

posted image

16x7 et30 front, 16x8 et35 rear. I think the rears need spacing out and the tyres in the pictures are wrong.
205/50 16 front and 225/45 16 rear to come.

GusJul 9, 2009, 10:02 am · #67
Ju_S12_TurboHater  

17x9 with a 21mm offset on the back, I know they do not fill the flares but they were free

Edit: tire size is 265/45/17

posted image

Cobra R's!! WOO! Yours are in better condition than mine though.. mine have a +24 offset..
Ju_S12_TurboJul 9, 2009, 11:23 am · #68

They are Eagle Alloy series 168, I thought they were cobra r's as well

rageJul 9, 2009, 6:22 pm · #69

yr car is awesome though, ju

rannerz, you cant just do a crazy pull? or maybe do a half cut s12 fender?

posted image

xRANNERZxJul 10, 2009, 9:02 am · #70
ragerannerz, you cant just do a crazy pull? or maybe do a half cut s12 fender?

im thinking of a crazy pull.
Flares would look fuckin gangsta, but if I do, I need about 2 inch spacer on rear to make them flush.
GusJul 10, 2009, 9:55 am · #71
Ju_S12_TurboThey are Eagle Alloy series 168, I thought they were cobra r's as well

Ahh.. that would explain the different offset..
PraizewoodJul 10, 2009, 12:09 pm · #72

Hope a little question won't hurt the media post. I've been looking at compomotives from UK as they have good prices and you can customize them as you want.

posted image

These 15" wheels in gunmetal black being 7" in front and 8" in the rear. ET 10 in both front and rear would that be optimised? I don't wan't them to stick out but just close.

XanoJul 10, 2009, 1:19 pm · #73

I have 15x7's in the front at 0 offset and they stick out a little bit, so your fronts should work perfect.

15x8's at 10 might look perfect for the rear, as my 15x7 0's in the rear look inset a small bit.

rageJul 10, 2009, 11:44 pm · #74

praize, you need moar 15x8/15x9's

PraizewoodJul 11, 2009, 12:05 am · #75

Sounds good Xano, I assume they will be what you all call "flushed"

ragepraize, you need moar 15x8/15x9's
Well I would love that, even 10's but problem is that they are very strict about the width of the wheels here, so I can't risk 500 bucks on some wheels that might stick out a bit. Be running 275's like the 350z oh yeah that's a dream.
rageJul 11, 2009, 1:00 am · #76

haha,  285/315's are my grip dream

demonic s12Jul 12, 2009, 6:22 am · #77

95 mustang cobra stocks

17x8 ~-14 offset?

posted image

needs more drop and a roll up front, perhaps 10mm in the rear to even it up

xRANNERZxJul 13, 2009, 12:17 pm · #78

do you guys have defect laws in the states?

Ju_S12_TurboJul 14, 2009, 3:25 am · #79

I know someone on here knows what these are called.
posted image

posted image

posted image

I am not sure of the specs but it is 15x9 (I think it might be 8 tho) and the tires are 255/60/15 Im guessing the offset is about 0. oh and it's hard to tell but they are flush

WOOOOOO 1000th post!!!

ArroJul 15, 2009, 12:24 am · #80

Whoa that looks great, you sure those are 15x9? I really would like to know for certain what the wheel width is.

EV S12Jul 15, 2009, 12:35 am · #81

they look similar to what came on the late 70's early 80's stingray.

Ju_S12_TurboJul 16, 2009, 1:55 am · #82
ArroWhoa that looks great, you sure those are 15x9? I really would like to know for certain what the wheel width is.
Ok cleaned the back of them, there are western wheels, 15x8.5 there is also a 2 on all of them so that could be the offset but I am pretty sure that it is lower then that
Ju_S12_TurboJul 16, 2009, 2:38 am · #83

For the stock se, 17x9 with +23 offset and 265/40/17 tires will fit. If you are going to slam your car it will need a roll. But it does NOT have to be pulled.
These are Eagle Alloy series 168

posted image
posted image
posted image

Dirtracr95Jan 8, 2010, 5:46 am · #84

The only pic I have of my Rota GT3s  I have some on the ground pics tomorrow
posted image

datsunfreakFeb 21, 2010, 5:08 am · #85
xRANNERZxdo you guys have defect laws in the states?

Since no one ever answered this...  

Not really. Not like there. They would NEVER ding you for your tires/wheels sticking out past the fender. They only bother with safety issues like broken/non-functional lights, broken exhaust, tinted windows that are too dark, etc.

And most police just use these as an excuse to pull you over hoping you're up to no good.  

15x8, +4 with 195/60-15 tires:

 
ArroFeb 21, 2010, 7:39 am · #86

15x8 w/ 195's just seems to be perfect vintage looks for our cars.

a tin pan alleyFeb 21, 2010, 2:43 pm · #87
datsunfreakNot really. Not like there. They would NEVER ding you for your tires/wheels sticking out past the fender. They only bother with safety issues like broken/non-functional lights, broken exhaust, tinted windows that are too dark, etc.

to be clear, this can vary WILDLY state by state. we have a federal government but much power still resides with individual states of the union. i'm not familiar enough with the laws in all 50 and i don't think datsunfreak is either, to say that you'd NEVER get shit for having a wide setup.

that said, it's not an issue in Pennsylvania.

and arro, about wheel and tire size, i agree. i think the ride height matters a lot but it seems easier to hit the "sweet spot" with the combination you listed. datsunfreak's stance is awesome.
IggyEGuanaFeb 21, 2010, 6:21 pm · #88

those tires look ginormous.  205/50

ArroFeb 21, 2010, 9:57 pm · #89

Whaaaa? nonsense.

IggyEGuanaFeb 22, 2010, 12:55 am · #90

lol i used to run the stock size too.  its so baloonish

XanoFeb 22, 2010, 1:46 am · #91

Lol I'm running 205/65's at the moment....they dont look balloonish to me

turbo-s12Mar 6, 2010, 11:23 pm · #92

hers my s12  its stock height not lowered yet there 16x8 +10 offset rota grids pretty flush
http://s581.photobucket.com/albums/ss259/b...=Picture014.jpg
http://s581.photobucket.com/albums/ss259/b...=Picture012.jpg

my cars up on a lift in the 2nd pic thats why it looks sooo high

JonBMar 7, 2010, 12:37 am · #93

Regarding "Defect" laws; Here in PA we do have laws on wheels and tires.

Tires can't stick out past the fenders or flairs and there's a 3.5" limit on flairs.

Mine are a little wider than 3.5" but they're steel and blended to the body. I just say they're technically not flairs but the the actual fenders and win my stickers. They'll work with you a bit here it seems  .

There's other rules like tires on any axle must be the same size(you can run big and littles front to back but not side to side), can't be bald, no age cracks, etc...

bennJul 21, 2010, 7:41 am · #94

what do you guys think of these

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/...w!_12546128

BattleFairyJul 21, 2010, 10:15 am · #95

My dream wheels
 
http://www.reifenschlag.de/2010/minilite_felgen.htm

BoostedVGJul 21, 2010, 5:15 pm · #96
posted image
These are from a chrysler 300m. They fit no problem at stock ride height in the picture. I put agx mr2 inserts in the front and agx fox body shock in the rear then the fronts rubbed a little. I got them to fit with very minor flaring. They are 17x7 and I have 215 45 17 in the front and 225 45 17 in the rear.
IggyEGuanaJul 21, 2010, 7:44 pm · #97
bennwhat do you guys think of these
http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/...w!_12546128
lol at used victoria. sounds dirty.. anyway. its funny seeing that style wheel in a 17.  if i were going to get that style i wouldnt get a rota knock off though.  its either the cheap knock offs on ebay or the real deal PanaSport.  although the fat spoke goes further back but they only fit volkswagens lol.  if u gonna get a rota get the grid. it looks sick especially in low offset.

BoostedVGThese are from a chrysler 300m. They fit no problem at stock ride height in the picture. I put agx mr2 inserts in the front and agx fox body shock in the rear then the fronts rubbed a little. I got them to fit with very minor flaring. They are 17x7 and I have 215 45 17 in the front and 225 45 17 in the rear.
thats a nice coice for the 5 luggers.  buddy of mine has them on his GS300
s12midlandsukAug 1, 2010, 11:59 pm · #98

will some 7x16 with an offser of 20 bolt on the stock studs front & rear????? i have the chance to get some nice rims so if they'll fit i'll get a pic up asap

VG33ERGazelle?Aug 2, 2010, 12:52 am · #99

Watanabe RS-8, 16 x 7 front and 16 x 8 rear, staggered set.

they fit in stock wheel wells at stock ride height with no problem, haven't lowered it yet so I'm not sure about fitment with adjusted height.

all four tires are 225/50

IggyEGuanaAug 2, 2010, 4:44 am · #100

def could use more low.  but that SC is poppin