Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Asparagus' (yeah The Vegetable) Project 200sx

Started by asparagus · Jul 9, 2007 · 59postsInvision 2005–09SMF 2010–26

TalkingGoatsJan 15, 2009, 7:19 am · #51

Finally. A new desk top picture.

IggyEGuanaJan 16, 2009, 11:16 pm · #52

fuck yes

David BFeb 21, 2009, 4:29 pm · #53
silvia loveMar 6, 2009, 12:32 pm · #54

whats going on with henry? is the car still alive???? updates?

DraconisMar 7, 2009, 4:16 pm · #55

I closed this thread for the time being since the replies were not pertaining towards any tech related issues or the build.  If it ever comes that the information and the build is continued then it will be reopened so the thread can be continued.  If you want to discuss it, do so under the suggestion section.  Thanks.  Just be nice and inquire lightly would be my suggestion.

DraconisMar 15, 2009, 9:34 pm · #56

For the moment, this thread is opened for some discussion and for an update on the progress of this car.  Please keep conversation like all the other threads in the garage area for that about the build and information pertaining to it.

KDL323Mar 15, 2009, 9:55 pm · #57

Henry's s12 was one of the reasons why im going to keep mine.

sideways_s12Mar 16, 2009, 1:46 am · #58

woot it's back open But I got a question if he can't post and nobody can post for him how does this get updated?

DraconisMar 16, 2009, 1:49 am · #59
sideways_s12woot it's back open But I got a question if he can't post and nobody can post for him how does this get updated?

Like I said in my post it is open and will be taken care of.  I asked that posts in here are for the build only.  This thread is back closed until it is more appropriate timing for the situation that is being worked on.