that's it ... Impulse.
Isuzu/suzuki/geo/chev's constant rebadging of cars throws me off ...
The only problem I ran into with them is cost. They're kind of flip ups. The lights are fixed, but the car has eyebrows that go up. No wreckyard wanted to part them from the motors/eyebrows ... as they can make a lot more money selling them as a unit.
I still think they'd look pretty kick-ass
Browse › Tech ›Visual mods and audio
how about this type of headlight mod?
This thread was saved without dates. "Around Sep 2004" is estimated from neighbouring threads.
So if you would have used those, you would have still had flip ups, right? Or do you think that they had enough room to shine from underneath? I might just have to keep my eyes open for a set of those. Only problem is I don't see a whole lot of those cars around, so they're probably kinda scarce in the junkyards...
Last time I went to Canada they had alot of them in B.C. Pic-A-Part off of highway 1 (my faverite in B.C.) and three other yards west towards Vancover. I think I saw 14 of them on that junk-yard trip. Crap was damn cheap in B.C.
wow hes right, the miata is really ugly...
Last time I went to Canada they had alot of them in B.C. Pic-A-Part off of highway 1 (my faverite in B.C.) and three other yards west towards Vancover. I think I saw 14 of them on that junk-yard trip. Crap was damn cheap in B.C.
They can afford to sell stuff cheap...they make most of their money off that ganga...lol
Ha! the one on the left is MY car! And the one on the right is noneother than Joart's. Musta took that right off my cardomain page lol.
That is quite possible, I grab every photo I can get, you never know when one could come in handy, especially for modification attempts, the more angle you got covered the better...
Hey, I got one of those in my scrapyard!!! The Isuzu Impulse, and both sides are still there, last time I checked (about 2 weeks ago). I could find out what they want and let you know.
Yeah, check it out!
i would rather do a silvia s13 front end like the sil-eighty.
Alright, I'll go and ask them how much for the right and left light pods from the 19xx Isuzu whatever, and I'll tell you what they want. Thats all. If you want them, you need to PM me and we'll work something out:)
Just FYI Joel
a) my drawings were not to scale *lol* I just stretched a picture until it looked right.
b) on the Impulse, they are still fixed, they just have a shield that hides them. On our cars, they would be fixed. You could figure out a way to make them do the same. And I heavily emphasize the YOU can figure it out :p
c) On my chop, I didn't really remove the metal strip that runs under the grille. Once that's out of the way, you have about 1.5" of extra depth.
OK, I might try it if I can get the lights for a pretty good price. I'm not gonna pay $100 and then end up with a set of lights I can't use, but if he can get them for a decent price, I'll definetly give it a shot!