Browse › Marketplace ›Vendors

S12 Rear "nissan Silvia" Decals

Started by Keith · Jun 10, 2004 · 113postsSMF 2010–26

KeithDec 1, 2011, 1:42 pm · #101

PM sent..thanks

1NZS12Dec 14, 2011, 12:32 pm · #102

Decals arrived today, they look great, il take some photos once i get the paint finished on the rear..
Thanks Keith

remi_uNderdogFeb 24, 2012, 5:17 pm · #103

ll take one in stock color and form [email removed] for the paypal request. thanks

s12richMay 3, 2012, 7:09 pm · #104

hey can i get one in flat black :cool2:

d_k_jose_s12Jul 19, 2012, 6:54 pm · #105

hey hey hey i would like to buy some r the still available

ArroJul 19, 2012, 7:59 pm · #106

Keith, let us know when you're ready for an order... and I'll send you monies ASAP. I need RS-X decals ;)

KeithJul 19, 2012, 11:43 pm · #107

I'm ready anytime as I get them made as ordered.  Just PM me with an order, and I'll let you know the total and paypal info.  Thanks

GhoStJan 25, 2013, 5:11 pm · #108

Thanks alot Keith. Epic fast delivery!

Looks effing great!

posted image

KeithJan 26, 2013, 1:01 am · #109

Looks good man......thanks again!

86foreverJan 27, 2013, 12:00 am · #110

holy shit i been looking for some decals all round town and here you are just click away! how do i get some decals? please pm!

KeithJan 27, 2013, 12:05 am · #111
86forever on 12:00:55 AM / 27-Jan-13holy shit i been looking for some decals all round town and here you are just click away! how do i get some decals? please pm!

Yep...lol.  Been selling them on here for YEARS!  PM sent btw
silvias121987Sep 5, 2013, 10:00 am · #112

id like to get my hands on 1 in white

KeithSep 5, 2013, 1:29 pm · #113
silvias121987 on 10:00:51 AM / 05-Sep-13id like to get my hands on 1 in white
no problem....PM me for billing info