pics are always good
Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects
Post up a pic of your ride!
My CA20ET \"NOTCHBACK\" :) 200SX S12. Next to the oober powerful soon-to-be turbo 1987 535is BMW. Just a little snap of good old 100degree Augusta GA and my home. The rims are sexy cause you cant even see them :) 15\" Mesh Black wheelio-s

Here is one of my S12 ride, Fisco Wide Body Project
[/a][/span]
[/a]
[/a]
[/a]
[/a]Sorry, for the huge space, I found my self keep posting to share.
Thanks,



at the runs today :)
whatcha run?
looks NICE!!!
here\'s my most recent pics.. from today actually
who can spot whats wrong in this picture?
ground level shot from passenger front side..
full frontal!!
and a shot from behind :hitit: 
these are the cell phone pics of my ae86, and they are the only pics i have of it:( yes, the picture quality sucks. i decided to hang onto it and find a s12 to fix up when i\'m actually home later this summer.
it has a new qwestar mp3/cd/am/fm headunit that i got for $35, and spent $30 on metra plug \'n play harnesses so i could keep the stock wiring intact. as for s12s, i saw a red mk1 coupe this evening off of muncaster mill road in rockville.
Thats a AE92 the cheaper version corolla the ae86 has the 4age motor 16 valve Duel overhead cam engine.
here\'s a decent pic of my \"temporarily broke down\" S12.
Thats a AE92 the cheaper version corolla the ae86 has the 4age motor 16 valve Duel overhead cam engine.
No the AE92 is the corolla GTS from 1988-1992. The one in the picture is just a corolla hatchback.
all the info is in the post "went to runs"
Thats a AE92 the cheaper version corolla the ae86 has the 4age motor 16 valve Duel overhead cam engine.
i have an ae86, not an ae92 or ae85. as johnnyfive said, the ae92 is the '88-'92 corolla. the platform codes are not related to the engines. for instance, my sr5 has a 4a-c, while the infamous gt-s has the 4age; if both were made in 1986, they would both have the ae86 chassis code. yes, the american gt-s models have ae88 in the vin, but those are still ae86 chassis cars. my notch gets all sorts of comments from people, but this is the first time someone told me i have an ae92; i have a driveshaft and rear differential that prove you wrong ;-)
here's my car...
car
[url]http://www.pbase.com/image/19376766[/a]
engine(fj20et)
[url]http://www.pbase.com/image/19377029[/a]
83 S12 Silvia RSX
FJ20 Turbo
FMIC, Autronic, T04E, ext gate, cus exh man, lotsa fuel, 3inch exh, 16\\" SSR / Watanabes
(http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~decks/FRblack.jpg)
n1 deksla, looking mint as
and your running the rims like mine, look awesome!
oh and my details :p
83 Gazelle RS-X
FJ20ET
Link ECU, T3/T4 + 48mm ext on a mod'd std manifold, Tomei forged pistons, now 2.1l blah blah blah 16" RS8 Minilight mags, and some shitty photos from before I even owned it :)
[url]http://www.geocities.com/adam666gtr/james01.jpg[/a]
[url]http://www.geocities.com/adam666gtr/james07.jpg[/a]
[url]http://www.geocities.com/adam666gtr/james04.jpg[/a]
(plenty of other parts for it but are all either wall / floor or drawer mounted at present :p )
man Im slack
I'm not done with my car yet. The head still waits to be put on the bottom and then there are some plumbing and wiring left...
Here is an old pic as little teaser anyway...
(http://www.saab4fun.com/upload/uppladd/10718grenror.jpg)
took afew more pics of my car at the weekend
(http://server6.uploadit.org/files/wacomuk-DSC00076cut.jpg)
(http://server6.uploadit.org/files/wacomuk-DSC00050cut.jpg)
(http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/3/web/291000-291999/291681_105_full.jpg)
Finally got my hood finished. Yes, it a funtional one.
Sweeeet!!! See you got the hood pins in as well.
Hey Radracer, I'm really diggin that flat black hood. and How light are those rims and where did you get them. I need some good light rims but I dont wanna pay heaps of $$$!
I'm not done with my car yet. The head still waits to be put on the bottom and then there are some plumbing and wiring left...that's a Volvo t3 isn't it?
Here is an old pic as little teaser anyway...
(http://www.saab4fun.com/upload/uppladd/10718grenror.jpg)
that's a Volvo t3 isn't it?
No, that's old school turbos... =) It's a Mitsubishi TD04HL-16T #7. Good for about 330hk on the CA18ET...
I hope it will get the car moving.. is there anybody here at the forum running 12s 1/4 miles? I mean except the guys runningt FJ20ET's down under...
Anyone with the ET 8 valve?
No, that's old school turbos... =) It's a Mitsubishi TD04HL-16T #7. Good for about 330hk on the CA18ET...I don't even think anyone has hit 13's with a CA18ET yet.
I hope it will get the car moving.. is there anybody here at the forum running 12s 1/4 miles? I mean except the guys runningt FJ20ET's down under...
Anyone with the ET 8 valve?
Hey Rad Racer..........how hard was it to open up the scoop......and what was the process to do it?
thats an excellent idea on how to make the scoop functional decksla!!
Dont mind if i take that idea do you? :p :finger: hehe i luv that finger
thats an excellent idea on how to make the scoop functional decksla!!
Dont mind if i take that idea do you? :p :finger: hehe i luv that finger
hahaha by all means, take it.
it is VERY effective and dropped my running temps, in my opinion at least by 30-40%.
the car used to always sit at half way when cruising. a bit over when idle, but since the vent was made it stays about 1/4 to 1/3 on cruising and under half way on idle. if it does get to be around halfway on idle, when i start driving the temps plummet! :mrgreen:
I like the scoop to, i raised the back of my bonnet to help let the heat out, usually run just below the middle of the guage (it doesn't hardly move weather i'm driving or sitting though) with it climbing to just past half after a good flogging (ie 10 laps of the drift track last weekend). My water temps don't fluctuate but the oil pressure after a hard flogging is about 15psi less than if i just drive for an hour. I have different oil now though so i don't know id it'll act different to.
Well I still have some issues like the grill poped out. I used hot glue to glue it on. This wasn't an easy project. I'm still working out the bugs. Weilding it mite work if i knew how. Gonna krazy glue the crap out of it next hoping it'll work. Thanks.
Pictures of my car / dead engine can be found at : [url]http://200sx.kicks-ass.net/zector[/a]
Only the engine was modified:
Volvo 740IC
TurboXS Dump
2,5" Exhaust without a cat, ending in dual carbonfibre MC dampners
TD04-15t turbo, from a saab. Set to default pressure, 0,75bar (11PSI)
It ran ok, before the engine died.
Here's some pics of my car:
here's some pics of my car:
(http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/625000-625999/625598_27_full.jpg)
here's it is before the wash. (it had been sitting for 7 years when I bought it)
(http://thewolfweb.com/photos/00262953.jpg)
it's got a non-running CA20E now but it's about to receive some new life with an engine swap and some other fun stuff at BP&D..
deckslathis is on most of the other boards im on!
can we sticky this?
Be good if some specs and your location too!
Mine:
83 S12 Silvia RSX
FJ20 Turbo
FMIC, Autronic, T04E, ext gate, cus exh man, lotsa fuel, 3inch exh, 16" SSR / Watanabes
Im in Victoria, Australia!
where did you get that hood ?
where did you get that hood ?
the hood is a factory S12 RS-X for cars with the FJ
i just painted it black and cut the vent for more cooling.
there is another member of this board who will be churning out fibreglass and carbon fibre bonnets for our s12's!
stay tuned!
[url]http://www.turbo-a.net/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=6[/a]
heres pics of my ride on my mates web site, all stats etc r posted on the site as well
Hey everybody. Finally got up to register. I have been checking this site out for a long time and this site has been a huge help. n e ways here's my s-12
[url]http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/419439[/a]
hope i did that right...
:bow: NISSAN
No the AE92 is the corolla GTS from 1988-1992. The one in the picture is just a corolla hatchback.
Sorry you are correct, i dont know what i was thinking when i wrote that cuz i know the AE92 is the newer version it is front wheel drive and they didnt make a hatch version of the AE92 (i dont think). I believe the cheaper model as shown before is a AE85, sorry for the mix up.
i have an ae86, not an ae92 or ae85. as johnnyfive said, the ae92 is the '88-'92 corolla. the platform codes are not related to the engines. for instance, my sr5 has a 4a-c, while the infamous gt-s has the 4age; if both were made in 1986, they would both have the ae86 chassis code. yes, the american gt-s models have ae88 in the vin, but those are still ae86 chassis cars. my notch gets all sorts of comments from people, but this is the first time someone told me i have an ae92; i have a driveshaft and rear differential that prove you wrong ;-)
I see now, i thought the Sr5's were called AE85's due to the 4a-c, and the gt-s were called AE86's due to the 4age, sorry for the mix up i appriciate the info guys.
I see now, i thought the Sr5's were called AE85's due to the 4a-c, and the gt-s were called AE86's due to the 4age, sorry for the mix up i appriciate the info guys.
another tidbit of info: the ae85 came with the 3a-c, not the 4a-c. the 4a-c was only used in the ae86 and the fwd corollas that were before the ae92... the ae82, i believe.
there are some beautiful s12s in this thread :love:
heres nick caps of my 'Rolla, will have some better pics later this evening
(http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/11/web/383000-383999/383722_42_full.jpg)
(http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/11/web/383000-383999/383722_43_full.jpg)
(http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/11/web/383000-383999/383722_44_full.jpg)
you did 13.7 in the 1/4mile with a mildly modded v6?
__________________
Dan
Yeah unfortunately, the stageII clutch i had went awol and went off its sinchros right after i ran the time. Went to rout 66 to do the time but was very dumb to lose my time sheet. A friend of mine is a big gearhead and told me he recalibrated the valves higher than normal calibration to have more throttle respnse as well as better shifting. As everybody might know when you wanna jit 2nd gear around 6 or 7000 rpm's, it grinds. Too bad that i could never get that sichro done right. have to get a new tranny now...
:wall:
heh, the TOAD is looking a bit less toady these days, so here's a new one.
(http://img75.photobucket.com/albums/v228/mr200/200sx/soclose.jpg)
I was taking pictures in the dark, so I managed to cut the roof off the car ... but we all know what they look like :p
like swiss cheese :guns: just playing :headbang: looks AWSOME soo far.
im really liking the front light conversion!
are they S13's?
No, I think those are from some old Pontiac Sunbird or something... Correct me if I'm wrong Matt.
yup ... '90s Sunbird flipped left to righ and upside down, full details are in the Visual Mod section.
Saw it last night with the CSX front end mocked up and man, no beak!!!
8)
Damn I'm good with calling that one. I didnt remember so I guessed. I knew they were flipped around like that though.
now that i think about it it does kinda look like the s13 silvia front end.
Here are a couple pictures of my S12 with S13 SE wheels on it. Sorry for the blurry pics... I'm still trying to get used to my Digicam and I also need a tripod. :p
(http://a7.cpimg.com/image/4F/3C/35523407-50b5-028001E0-.jpg)
(http://a8.cpimg.com/image/50/3C/35523408-1deb-028001E0-.jpg)
Heres my CA20E 85' nissan. Nothing done to its engine but I've dropped in a fatty sound system which have started to rattle stuff loose lol. My next plan is to switch out my parking lights with white LED lights so its a little diffrent shade of a color and I'm making Eagel eyes for my lights (halo) even thou you wont see them half the time :-? . Dont know what I could do with my engine so I'm not messing with that at the moment.
Here she is my lil baby
(http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v239/paulettepattinson/silvia.jpg)
(http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v239/paulettepattinson/silvia5.jpg)
(http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v239/paulettepattinson/silvias.jpg)
(http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v239/paulettepattinson/zorst.jpg)
(http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v239/paulettepattinson/enginbay.jpg)
Engine Bay needs some work done to it.... :D




