Browse › Community ›Lounge

Reproducing Plastic Parts

Started by SchizophrenicMC · Jan 21, 2015 · 60postsSMF 2010–26

SchizophrenicMCMar 4, 2015, 2:23 pm · #51

The mixmizer only holds 60cc. Not quite enough for my purposes.

SchizophrenicMCMar 23, 2015, 8:48 pm · #52

Just an update. There have been numerous setbacks, and costs have increased dramatically.

There is a strong possibility I'm going to need a Hitachi Magic Wand to make this happen.

spiderwebfxMar 24, 2015, 2:24 am · #53
SchizophrenicMC on 08:48:05 PM / 23-Mar-15There is a strong possibility I'm going to need a Hitachi Magic Wand to make this happen.

Please tell me this is serious!
seishukuMar 24, 2015, 7:03 am · #54

There's a really good mom joke there...

rednucleusMar 24, 2015, 1:42 pm · #55

You should get a govt contract - hooray for overruns!

Modulus TwoMar 24, 2015, 1:48 pm · #56

Dude, the magic wand is no joke.
It has 2 speeds: High and "Oh my god I'm going to squirt!"

JayMar 24, 2015, 10:02 pm · #57
Modulus Two on 01:48:18 PM / 24-Mar-15Dude, the magic wand is no joke.
It has 2 speeds: High and "Oh my god I'm going to squirt!"


Quote for truth. Mine's "personal" record is from zero to orgasm on one lady in 42 seconds.
She was fully clothed.
rednucleusMar 24, 2015, 10:32 pm · #58

And I thought dogs were man's best friend!

SchizophrenicMCMar 27, 2015, 5:27 pm · #59

Definitely gonna need a Magic Wand

posted image

Modulus TwoMar 27, 2015, 5:29 pm · #60

That block is oozing like it's already felt the touch of a Magic Wand!
XD