Browse › Tech ›Brakes, suspension and wheels

Adjustable control arm conversions by RT

Started by G-E · May 22, 2014 · 60postsSMF 2010–26

Frenchy308Mar 5, 2016, 12:47 am · #51

are these kits still available? still debating weather or not i need v1 or v2. the goal is a daily slider, il be running the bc s12 coil kit (coil spring and fancy shock + s13 front).

D-sport S12Mar 5, 2016, 11:39 am · #52

Should be

http://responsetype.com/shop/?orderby=date

vern_kMar 5, 2016, 4:13 pm · #53
Frenchy308 on 12:47:20 AM / 05-Mar-16are these kits still available? still debating weather or not i need v1 or v2. the goal is a daily slider, il be running the bc s12 coil kit (coil spring and fancy shock + s13 front).

Yes I just got one not to long ago
sideways_s12Mar 7, 2016, 6:35 pm · #54

I have this saved in my favorites...

Frenchy308Mar 9, 2016, 12:47 pm · #55

Lol asks which kit to get.  dev puts out another kit to pick  from lol

zilvia_brothersApr 11, 2016, 3:34 pm · #56
DjayS12 on 11:38:23 PM / 08-Sep-14just thought I would update this, I have purchase a whole bunch of his parts and will install them soon. So far I have the rear control arm conversion, the front conversion, and his set of coilover adapter that I am going to use on some M30 front knuckles.

I'll make sure I make a thread of the steps needed for the install, with comment on how they made the car feel and the new alignment I could get... If everything goes well I will have time to give the car a shake on a lapping day with those before the end of the season.

All I can say is that so far the parts are well done, nicely machined and pretty! I'm curious about how the camber adjustment will work with his coilover adapter, because that would mean that I can use my camber plate as a caster plate and get nice caster (around 7-8 degree) without having the front Wheel pushed forward.

To be continued...

I was wondering how did you get the coilover adapter cuz i emailed responsetype and they said they havent made the kit yet.

DjayS12Apr 12, 2016, 9:13 pm · #57

Just to make sure, I'm talking about the front coilover adapter than you weld on the knuckle.

I have M30 knuckles, I talked to him and gave him the strut diameter dimension, and he made a kit for me. It was more a custom order than a regular off the shelf kit... but essentially it's the same kit. You weld the bottom and bolt the coilover bracket up top.

G-EJul 17, 2016, 6:30 am · #58

2 weeks until the coilover adapters come in for the M30 strut tube size, which I believe is the same for s12 but I'd need someone to cut one open as a sacrifice to the god of science :)

If it fits, I'll offer a front combo kit like the z31 guys have...

ItchyKneeAug 23, 2016, 8:15 am · #59

Ship me a welded on kit, arms included, and I send you a set of arms, drop core charge? =D

vern_kAug 25, 2016, 1:45 pm · #60
ItchyKnee on 08:15:17 AM / 23-Aug-16Ship me a welded on kit, arms included, and I send you a set of arms, drop core charge? =D


ummmm you might want to check on the shipping charge on that, it would be out of hand.....