Browse › Community ›Lounge

Countdown, one month. Road trip.

Started by Jay · Apr 2, 2013 · 117postsSMF 2010–26

WonderingravenJun 2, 2013, 11:58 pm · #101

Would of been nice meeting ya. But didn't know when you came and left vegas :-/

SchizophrenicMCJun 3, 2013, 1:04 am · #102

What is there no communication between the Vegas boys?

WonderingravenJun 3, 2013, 1:11 am · #103

I heard he was coming, then I seen the message on FB 6 hours later yesterday that they where in vegas. 

sam31183Jun 3, 2013, 1:57 am · #104

Jay are you still in vegas? I think alycia and i forgot to tell you that her sister opens for carrot top.

WonderingravenJun 3, 2013, 1:59 am · #105

and if so also lets have lunch at the venetian. !!!

JayJun 4, 2013, 4:23 am · #106

Even I didn't know I was going to Vegas until about... What, 12 hours beforehand?
That's how improv this trip has been!

ArroJun 10, 2013, 2:29 pm · #107

Yeah he got here and I forgot that was the same weekend I had planned to register the SRT and the Taco. So we figured, why not? Thanks to Jason and Kendra for getting us out of the heat for awhile and hangin' out, it's too bad you had to work that night :(

It was just not the greatest timing.

Oh and I like that new GIF in the sig!

JayJun 10, 2013, 11:43 pm · #108

I've had that gif as my sig since last year! lol.

SchizophrenicMCJun 11, 2013, 12:53 pm · #109

Just saw Jay off with a cruise down 20 and 30. Safe travels and godspeed, my man!

Only got a couple of pictures from his stay though

posted image

posted image
Two Rustbuckets!

posted image

rednucleusJun 11, 2013, 3:55 pm · #110

I can't believe all the red washed off. I demand a re-visit to WA so I can try again

sideways_s12Jun 12, 2013, 3:22 am · #111

Yeah it does suck that i had to work but there's always next time

JayJun 24, 2013, 1:17 am · #112

I am indeed alive. And back in Wisconsin in time for my grandfathers memorial.

Upates coming soonish. The trip technically isn't over yet.

posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image

Keith on 09:01:23 PM / 22-Jun-13Jay....when will you be passing through Birmingham?
Sorry Keith... My timetable got moved a month short due to my grandfathers memorial being moved a month earlier. So I kind of had to do a bit of a mad dash, taking in what I could while still being very brisk across the nation.
KeithJun 24, 2013, 9:59 am · #113

no skin off my nuts......I was talking to the local e30 vert guy a few weeks ago at Cars & Coffee and he hadn't heard from you at that point.  I was just curious...maybe next time

sideways_s12Jun 24, 2013, 7:53 pm · #114

Glad your doing ok!

JayJul 2, 2013, 1:25 am · #115

Updates are coming guys. Still driving around and having a bit of a hectic life.

More teasers.

posted image
IMG_1919 by Jay_d_l, on Flickr
posted image
IMG_1459 by Jay_d_l, on Flickr
posted image
IMG_1318 by Jay_d_l, on Flickr
posted image
IMG_1335 by Jay_d_l, on Flickr

XanoJul 2, 2013, 3:45 am · #116

Next update, jay comes to cedar rapids iowa to visit bumfuck nowhere.  Decent pictures will follow due to lots of interesting areas around town here for photo shoots.

EternalSwapJul 5, 2013, 12:49 pm · #117

Me sadsta that he didn't come down to SD :(