Browse › Community ›Meets and events

Midwest Meet

Started by seishuku · Jan 14, 2012 · 77postsSMF 2010–26

JayApr 18, 2012, 10:26 pm · #51

Probably the E30. The S12 is NOT comfortable man. 190 miles one way is a long way to drive in loud and noisy track rat.

Ask Matt. My suspension is stiff as fuck.

86 200sx OGApr 18, 2012, 10:43 pm · #52

The blue one ^ is the s12 ur talking about?


Post Merge: 10:43:50 PM / 18-Apr-12
Id drive it just to show it.
JayApr 18, 2012, 10:44 pm · #53
86 200sx OG on 10:43:21 PM / 18-Apr-12The blue one ^ is the s12 ur talking about?

Post Merge: [time]10:43:50 PM / 18-Apr-12 [/time]
Id drive it just to show it.

It's not blue. It's flat black. Very badly painted rattle can flat black. I just made that photo much warmer than the raw image. It's highly stylized. Here's another photo from that day.

posted image
86 200sx OGApr 18, 2012, 10:56 pm · #54

Nice! Lol have u seen mine?


Post Merge: [time]10:57:18 PM / 18-Apr-12 [/time]
Yea dude u take bad assets pics.

Post Merge: 10:59:22 PM / 18-Apr-12
Dude what kind of fog lights u have?
seishukuApr 18, 2012, 11:02 pm · #55

Ya... Suspension, we don't need no stinkin suspension... Your kidneys on the other hand... :lol:

XanoApr 18, 2012, 11:07 pm · #56

just give me a heads up, so i can make it out, I want to hang out with you guys again and see some s12s lol

1clean84May 24, 2012, 10:04 pm · #57

this meet still going on?

seishukuMay 24, 2012, 10:08 pm · #58

Yup, as soon as we can agree on a date

RomeroMay 25, 2012, 2:06 pm · #59

i think Jay said he wasn't going to Cali...so what about the 2nd of June? it's a sat and it's close to my payday so i can drive to beloit

JayMay 25, 2012, 2:11 pm · #60

June 2nd I will be at a wedding.
It was originally going to be go to wedding on the 1st, bail to cali that night. Cali trip is cancelled, so I will be at Adelaide Lake in Winchester for the 1st, 2nd, and possibly 3rd.

Weekend after that though is open, to my knowledge. I think....

night_s12Jul 26, 2012, 7:51 pm · #61

romero, me you and sean might be able to plan some weird half way meet up in some random ass town. he only lives about 2hrs from me

seishukuJul 26, 2012, 8:13 pm · #62

Isn't Beloit already between all you guys? :P

Edit:
Well kinda... I'm closer to Romero than you, but still

night_s12Jul 26, 2012, 8:16 pm · #63

its around 766miles round trip for me to go there...i just checked...

RomeroJul 27, 2012, 11:22 am · #64

boy this is more complicated then changing the oil on a Z32....if Beloit is the place the meets have happened before...then i guess it's there...hmm...Night i have no idea what to do

night_s12Jul 27, 2012, 4:54 pm · #65

Lol nor do i man. At $8.25/hour i cant exactly afford to drive there and back

JayJul 27, 2012, 6:53 pm · #66

Well, no matter what happens. If there is one in time (Which I doubt), it will probably be my last one.

I'm moving, FAR north.

avierJul 31, 2012, 12:37 pm · #67

Night, I will pitch in to help you get back home. I remember how hard a car hobby was at $8.25 and at that time gas was under $2.00. Finally got my s12 running just need my antique tags.

night_s12Jul 31, 2012, 5:59 pm · #68
avier on 12:37:55 PM / 31-Jul-12Night, I will pitch in to help you get back home. I remember how hard a car hobby was at $8.25 and at that time gas was under $2.00. Finally got my s12 running just need my antique tags.
thatd be mighty nice of you. where you at agian?
seishukuJul 31, 2012, 6:06 pm · #69
Jay on 06:53:37 PM / 27-Jul-12Well, no matter what happens. If there is one in time (Which I doubt), it will probably be my last one.

I'm moving, FAR north.
How far north, like damn near Canada, or UP?
JayJul 31, 2012, 6:21 pm · #70

Both.

Laurium, Mi.

seishukuJul 31, 2012, 6:51 pm · #71
:lol:
Yeah, that's pretty far north.
ne2rkAug 1, 2012, 12:22 pm · #72

Id love a s12 meet. Laurium, MI = 450miles! and beloit, wi = 100miles. A round trip of 200miles sounds good. That is only 100miles away from home when im broke down. haha

Jamaican_DriftaAug 12, 2012, 5:15 pm · #73

I live in Roselle Illinois im fresh out of Florida and just bought my third S12 and should have running by Friday coming up and would love to cruise out to a meet.

night_s12Aug 12, 2012, 5:39 pm · #74

lololol woot for florida guys moving to illinois haha where in fl did u come outta?

Jamaican_DriftaAug 12, 2012, 9:28 pm · #75

Orlando and lived in Boynton Beach for a while I moved up here cause i have a kid and my girl lives up her now but I was pretty deep into the drift and old school Nissan scene and i'm trying to get back into it up here

night_s12Aug 12, 2012, 9:52 pm · #76

i lived in west palm, tampa once then back to west palm. i worked in boca too lol came here cause i was about to be homeless lol\
too bad you so far north

Jamaican_DriftaAug 12, 2012, 10:52 pm · #77

that's nuts lol I worked the Boca Mall for a lil bit but yea i am kinda up north but maybe we'll meet up at a meet or something so far from moving around I always noticed that there is power in numbers its always good to know people with common interests.