CALI IZ AKTIVE!!!!!!
Browse › Community ›Meets and events
[socal] San Diego Meet/S12 Day 11/13
well heres something thats not quick notice and all our cars should be well and ready... drift atl @ road atlanta in may lol
damn.. everything was looking so good
I would only come up there, if there will be alot of people..
I cannot do it on a later date.. school and such.. I have off for thanksgiving, and that is the last 2 days of the break..
I wont be able to make it thanksgiving weekend due to work myself. Would be happy to meet after that though.
EightySix200SX on 12:15:05 AM / 18-Nov-10CALI IZ AKTIVE!!!!!!
No kidding! Who else gets down like we do here? +1 vote for north american meet in socal
SlickS12 on 03:20:13 AM / 18-Nov-10No kidding! Who else gets down like we do here? +1 vote for north american meet in socal
+1 why would you hold it anywhere else. fuck yea got my job passed my drug test! wooooooo.
EightySix200SX on 03:32:59 AM / 18-Nov-10+1 why would you hold it anywhere else. fuck yea got my job passed my drug test! wooooooo.
Sick, most tests for jobs r easy to get by on. Next time ur here we're hitting up the eargle Wink The new engine should be going in soon...
nice i will prolly head back down in the next few weeks depending what the work schedule looks like
hmm... Crap,
Idk, i guess its probably not going to work out.... damn it
fail man! 1st two pages seemed so promising. hope u guys can get something together before the years out.
I smelled fail from the get-go sniffles
Keith on 05:56:54 AM / 18-Nov-10I smelled fail from the get-go sniffles
FAIL
befor the weekend?
If not, then i guess we will have to work on a drift meet, prob in january or something
parents ssaid i can head up again, im going up saturday to finally get the squirrel up and going this time(been saying this according to Andrews mom about a month lol) this time its for sure
xxstreetbikesxx on 11:41:57 AM / 18-Nov-10befor the weekend?
If not, then i guess we will have to work on a drift meet, prob in january or something
Like Friday? I work evenings, so it would have to be mid morning, so I could make back the drive back to get to work on time.
I'm game for Jan though, or any weekend really
Sat. huh... lemme see what I'm doing I'm down
Gotta get that squirl running so I can take the wobbler down. She needs some srs attention.
damn.. I could leave friday morning.. but thats the earliest after thanksgiving.
My transmission is giving me problems.. should fix it soon though
operation save the squirrel will be on the way for sure this weekend. this whore must start damn it
I dream of a day when all cars, be they wobbly cars, floppy cars or even squirrelly ones will run again. Run and be free out in the wild where they belong. There will be such a day soon.
lol!
im down for saturday for sure.
We may have to hit Mexico now!
I'm almost 100% sure that i will be there this coming up friday, lol you won't have to be alone again.
Tight, just PM me if you have any questions.
cant go.. turbo is too blown.
Car won't start for some god awful reason... it's getting gas and spark, and battery is perfectly fine, fuses are fine, i honestly have no clue wat it could be... any suggestions?...
Well if its getting gas and spark, then its probably something to do with getting air into the combustion chambers. I'd look at your throttle body and see if it works then go from there, but it doesn't seem like getting air would be the problem. Maybe the timing belt snapped? Just some things to start with.
Tried messing with the dist timing? You could be off a tooth or 2.
Well we had a freeze here in oregon and my passenger side door was frozen shut, i had the car running, then proceeded to bang on the passenger door from the inside and then the car randomly shut off and now will not start... Any other possible suggestions? Thanks guys.
it some how has to be door related...but how? lol.
WTF Thats odd
*UNLOCKED*
hung
andrew
cameron
andrew2
cool chilling with all you guys yesterday glad yall could make it up and again thanks for the medicine and hospitality broham well see eachother again real soon. nice of you guys to drive up! and hung being awol it sucks u missed him but he has shit to do..
For sure we shall do it again man!
Post Merge: 02:58:16 AM / 03-Dec-10
we should set up another meet as well.
we should, i needs to see moar s12's!!! and see more s12 owners!!!
+1
ill get something going again mid dec???
Do it again, and start a new thread! Seperate them so that each one is documented in short, sweet threads, with pictures!
-J
(Thread locked)
Man this thread looked so promising. I think we should start small and local, nothing too crazy like z1 because there aren't enough of us to make that successful. Every 1st Thursday of the month there is the big Atlanta varsity meet in downtown where we could agree to meet at a certain spot on the lot and hang out. Or if we want to do an s12 only meet we could meet somewhere like the rusans sushi in buckhead, where it's free parking on weekends and it can be inside the parking deck. Just throwing those ideas out there, I would definitely be down for helping to organize this even if only one other member shows up. It would be nice to meet other s12 owners around here as most people don't even know these cars exist and if they do, they don't even give them a second glance.