Browse › Community ›Announcements

S12 Contest...the Top S12 Notch/hatch/overall

Started by sam31183 · Jul 2, 2010 · 52postsSMF 2010–26

JayJul 10, 2010, 3:17 am · #51
Kustamogenpffft whatev! id totally rock a "Dead Last s12 Contest 2010" decal

But you know the dead last one will be the ugliest, most broken down, and least likely to run vehicle ever

sam31183question:

would you guys be willing to pay a small amount of $$ for last place or 2nd decal? Because that would be cool...I might be able to do extra for free...I have plenty of white left...but it would be neat to make a couple of bucks back...plus i didnt plan on making extras...

I might be getting a plotter for myself soon actually and selling decals on the forum...in like a week or two...

fantastic

Yeah, paying small fee for second one isn't discouraging. I just know I won't win anything unless my story is actually read
sam31183Jul 10, 2010, 1:35 pm · #52

I can make the dead last sticker look all broken and decrepit to match the car....