Browse › Marketplace ›Vendors

[nv] Turbo Rebuild Service (worldwide Shipping Ok)

Started by IggyEGuana · Jul 21, 2009 · 60postsSMF 2010–26

IggyEGuanaAug 11, 2012, 3:31 am · #51

shit i dont remember. there are a lot of variations in T3s and T4s. the rule would be that T3 is mid and T4 is large but its more complex than that there are various bearing sizes and thrust plate sizes/types. also there are other frame styles like all the mitsu stuff and all the holset stuff etc.  iirc urs is a t3 frame with a t4 compressor. typical hybrid and well proven

burritomannnJan 12, 2013, 4:17 am · #52

I didn't know this Waylon?! shame... haha

IggyEGuanaJan 12, 2013, 8:44 am · #53

i dont do it as a business anymore. got tired of losing money. plus a rebuilt turbo no matter how well done still has a pretty good chance of smoking like a banshee. I've had one of my own and 2 customer turbos start smoking again for no good reason. thats why i quit

sideways_s12Jan 12, 2013, 9:19 am · #54

Would you still do it on the side if no money came out of your pocket I might have something lined up with a t3 super .60 that needs a rebuild he says there's no in and out play but there's up and down play he thinks the thrust bearing my be shot...

IggyEGuanaJan 13, 2013, 12:00 am · #55

no i dont even want to do my own

sideways_s12Jan 13, 2013, 12:10 am · #56

Ahh ok nvm then lol

burritomannnJan 13, 2013, 6:31 pm · #57

You shouldn't quit dude, I mean you've only attempted 3... I'm willing to let you rebuild mine if anything

sideways_s12Jan 13, 2013, 10:20 pm · #58

lol he's rebuilt waaaaaaay more than three he's done 2 for me and I've sent him atleast 3 people that he's done not to mention his own and all the people that he's gotten on his own from other places it's a few bad apples that ruin it for everyone sending him turbos that they say can be rebuilt and their garbage etc...

IggyEGuanaJan 14, 2013, 4:37 am · #59

haha ya i've done something like 30. not that many compared to the pros but its enough for me to not want to do it anymore. Last one i did failed pretty bad on my car

ProlowtoneJan 15, 2013, 3:47 am · #60

I have seen a pic somewhere of a table/work bench full of turbos under the knife hahaha. He has done quite a few