Browse › Marketplace ›For sale

[TX] 1984 S12 Roller!!! 600 Obo For Sale Incredibly Clean!!! Denton Tx

Started by SHIFT_LOVE · Jun 13, 2009 · 54postsSMF 2010–26

SHIFT_LOVEJul 27, 2009, 9:48 am · #51
redbarron
Blimey. Wasn't paying attention and I'm just down the highway from you in Dallas (Rockwall). PM me. By the way, I checked out an 88 XE hatch 2.0 m/t on Friday while in Bedford. Guy wants $1550 for it. But it needs quite a bit of work. All doable, but hard to justify the price.
its gone...but i still have parts lol, mk1 and mk2 clear lights and mk2 complete rear tail lights with metal finishers underneathe
redbarronJul 29, 2009, 1:47 am · #52
SHIFT_LOVE
its gone...but i still have parts lol, mk1 and mk2 clear lights and mk2 complete rear tail lights with metal finishers underneathe

This will sound a bit sophomoric but, I'm not 100% in knowing the difference between MK1 and MK2 trim levels. Maybe only by looks.

I'm looking for the long clear lights for the grill. Is that MK1? In addition I'm looking for the complete rear trim that may be considered MK1 (where the tail light assembly has the 6 squares and the wide panel finisher where the license plate goes.

I just dropped a bunch of cash on a car so I won't even be in the market for this stuff for several weeks but I am serious about it.
SHIFT_LOVEJul 29, 2009, 9:14 am · #53

yea your thinking of mk1...mk1 has the 6 pack tails and the long lights in front, mk2 has the better looking tails and the short stubby lights with longer grille...

wht200Jul 29, 2009, 3:07 pm · #54

Hey when can I come & get the front fender molding