Browse › Marketplace ›For sale

[ab]-[can] Zastaba's Parts Sale

Started by zastaba · May 13, 2009 · 58postsSMF 2010–26

drpenniAug 14, 2010, 8:50 pm · #51

I'll take the blue door lock frame off your hands if you still have it.  By chance do you have the rear window latches in the same color?  If so, how much?

zastabaSep 20, 2010, 1:24 pm · #52

...

DaveOct 8, 2010, 3:42 pm · #53

I have two extra ignition coils and one full wire set for a CA20E S12 200sx.

They accidentally sent me two boxes of the same order, whoops.  Their loss is your gain!

$40 plus shipping!  Will send USPS flat-rate priority unless otherwise specified.

zastabaOct 10, 2010, 3:29 am · #54

...

ashleyanneOct 10, 2010, 4:24 pm · #55

PM sent!

DaveOct 10, 2010, 8:07 pm · #56

Thanks to whomever added the location, sorry about that!

XanoOct 10, 2010, 8:39 pm · #57

you are welcome.

zastabaSep 10, 2013, 6:16 pm · #58

I have sold me s12 and no longer have any parts.

Mods please lock this thread!