Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Zilvia_brothers Daily Driven S12

Started by zilvia_brothers · Jan 30, 2009 · 74postsSMF 2010–26

zilvia_brothersOct 17, 2009, 7:42 pm · #51

just updating this thread: picked up couple things  

just picked up this set from a friend...always wanted these and now i got them lol

posted image

posted image

orinially they were black but were painted green and now are stripped and planning on going full polish or gold with a polish lip oh decisions decisions lol the specs he told me are 16x8 all around with +18 front and +8 in the rear

and also picked up  an a-spec blastpipes

posted image

to andrew: im not selling my crown vics just yet lol im still looking around for some agressive mesh rims

anyone know if 17x11.5 +19 would fit in the rear? i saw some ssr mesh on rbwheels and thinking about buying them

seishukuOct 17, 2009, 8:23 pm · #52

11.5" wide?

vegasS12Oct 17, 2009, 8:25 pm · #53

i want to see them works on the car!!!!!!!!!
i was planning on going with those rims not shure yet

zilvia_brothersOct 18, 2009, 3:08 am · #54
seishuku11.5" wide?

this is the set i saw
http://www.rbwheels.com/index.php?main_pag...a135706eccfdbf2

vegasS12i want to see them works on the car!!!!!!!!!
i was planning on going with those rims not shure yet

i'll post up a pic soon...im not happy about the tires since one pair is 235/55 and the other is 205/55
Ju_S12_TurboOct 18, 2009, 4:56 am · #55
zilvia_brothersanyone know if 17x11.5 +19 would fit in the rear? i saw some ssr mesh on rbwheels and thinking about buying them

I really don't think so, I mean with out flares 17x9 with a 23+ is pretty close to the biggest tire you can shove in there, But I'll see how close it is to the struts tomorrow to see if there is more room or not.
MaxpowOct 18, 2009, 12:43 pm · #56

1. Input specs of OE wheels/tires and new tires into http://www.wheelsmaster.com/rt_specs.jsp
2. Measure to make sure it will fit.
3.
4. Profit

mod_mastazOct 19, 2009, 2:41 am · #57

CHRIS WHERE YOU BEEN?!?! You still owe me In and Out! =P Come out sometime and chill with us. I've been MIA too but I think I'm going to setup another Socal meet this winter break. I'll throw up a thread next month to get a date for Dec. You free coming up soon? I'll try to get Andrew, Justin, Sterling and Arro out and whoever else for a smaller meet in the meantime.

David BOct 19, 2009, 11:46 am · #58

damn i shoulda sent you my impul's for the photoshoot

zilvia_brothersOct 19, 2009, 12:32 pm · #59
mod_mastazCHRIS WHERE YOU BEEN?!?! You still owe me In and Out! =P Come out sometime and chill with us. I've been MIA too but I think I'm going to setup another Socal meet this winter break. I'll throw up a thread next month to get a date for Dec. You free coming up soon? I'll try to get Andrew, Justin, Sterling and Arro out and whoever else for a smaller meet in the meantime.

wut up hung! ive been busy working since i work 2 jobs...yea i still owe u that in-n-out lol i went to the meet in long beach one time i heard that u go there but werent there wheni showed up but yea lmk when theres a meet coming up hopefully i'll have the day off..i still wana check out andrews car...hows ur car doing?
mod_mastazOct 19, 2009, 3:52 pm · #60

My car is still stock haha. I haven't had time/money to do anything to it. I'm going to install the V6 lip coming up soon though. I've just been lazy to redrill the bumper and rattlecan the lip. I'll definitely hit you up once I figure out a day for the Socal meet too.

burritomannnApr 15, 2013, 6:44 pm · #61

Where'd you get those halfies, are they s13 signals? Looks great overall

night_s12Apr 15, 2013, 8:28 pm · #62

I'm curious about that too..

zilvia_brothersApr 16, 2013, 9:07 am · #63

Thanks guys! Overall the shop did a great job.

For the bumper Signal lights i got them brand new from Mynismo.com only thing that needs to be done is to wire the clear part to the parking light. For the signal im sure its plug and play.

EternalSwapApr 18, 2013, 8:32 pm · #64

Fuuuuuuu, LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!

ArroApr 23, 2013, 5:46 pm · #65

I like the new paint but I am so used to you being one of the coolest black S12 hatches that it will take some time to adjust to it lol... now you know me, always up front. Not sure I'm feelin' the wheels. It's not the polished look, it's the style. It doesn't look bad. I just would have gone a different route. Hell, chrome dipped Crown Vics would look sweet on this car as it sits now. But that's just my opinion. Your car is still legit and that's no surprise bro.

vegasS12Apr 23, 2013, 7:57 pm · #66
Arro on 05:46:24 PM / 23-Apr-13
I like the new paint but I am so used to you being one of the coolest black S12 hatches that it will take some time to adjust to it lol... now you know me, always up front. Not sure I'm feelin' the wheels. It's not the polished look, it's the style. It doesn't look bad. I just would have gone a different route. Hell, chrome dipped Crown Vics would look sweet on this car as it sits now. But that's just my opinion. Your car is still legit and that's no surprise bro.


Thats because mesh wheels will usually look good on any classic car.

I prefer real Works over crown vics any day.

Z bro's Im loving the turn out of the car. It suites your style simple, clean, and original. Hope to see it a JCCS this year!
zilvia_brothersApr 24, 2013, 12:07 pm · #67
Arro on 05:46:24 PM / 23-Apr-13
I like the new paint but I am so used to you being one of the coolest black S12 hatches that it will take some time to adjust to it lol... now you know me, always up front. Not sure I'm feelin' the wheels. It's not the polished look, it's the style. It doesn't look bad. I just would have gone a different route. Hell, chrome dipped Crown Vics would look sweet on this car as it sits now. But that's just my opinion. Your car is still legit and that's no surprise bro.


Thanks jason! The black paint wasnt that great at all and i gt tired of looking at the blue paint everytime i get in the car so i just wanted the original look back. Ive always loved the work meisters its one of my dream set of wheel and when my buddy was selling it for $600 i couldnt pass up on it. It wasnt in the greatest condition so i decided to go full polish but mow i should have done white with a polish lip or another colpr to give it a contrast and my buddy that boght off my crownvics did polish te lips and it looks amazing!

vegasS12 on 07:57:36 PM / 23-Apr-13
Thats because mesh wheels will usually look good on any classic car.

I prefer real Works over crown vics any day.

Z bro's Im loving the turn out of the car. It suites your style simple, clean, and original. Hope to see it a JCCS this year!

Thanks man! I will get another set of messhies later down the line when i fine the right specs. Jccs looks promising this year hopefully i can get coilovers by that time.

And i just put the work lug nuts to match the work wheels lol

posted image
XortioNApr 25, 2013, 4:21 pm · #68

it looks awesome!  :yes:

turbo-s12Apr 25, 2013, 6:51 pm · #69

those wheels are awesome and u got em for such a deal

zilvia_brothersAug 23, 2013, 7:04 pm · #70

So i wws browsing ebay and bought these

posted image

Never seen them before and luckily they fit my bosch foglights! I havent mounted them But i can see theyre gonna look awesome

Also bought replacement foglights aswell. On the ad they looked yellow but came out to be clear. Oh well now i have a back up set of foglights

posted image
Post Merge



Also a bonus shot of both my project cars current status

posted image
sideways_s12Aug 24, 2013, 10:53 pm · #71

Looking good!

burritomannnAug 25, 2013, 4:28 pm · #72

Lovin the wheels!

zilvia_brothersAug 28, 2013, 5:37 pm · #73

Thanks guys! Having two projects and taking care of a family is making me broke lol

Installed the foglight covers

posted image

sideways_s12Sep 1, 2013, 10:18 pm · #74

Of course it is lol