I'll be looking into that this morning.
Browse › Community ›Announcements
User Ranks Updated
Custom member title is 2,500 and up (S12 Tuner rank).
As I said I will be revamping the lounge, but it's probably going to be more limited in access than before.
sounds good the last one was a bit too crazy when you had more then 3-4 people in it.. maybe some options to split into private chats...?
I'm limited by the forum software.
im a whore of all whores.....10k
i shall be the first to congratulate you for such a fine acheviement! i only hope to stand in the shadow and bask in the glory that is 10k
ArroCustom member title is 2,500 and up (S12 Tuner rank).well i hope its still 1500 to be in the lounge because i dont want to have to whore around anymore then i already do .
As I said I will be revamping the lounge, but it's probably going to be more limited in access than before.
bartc_jim a whore of all whores.....10kwow congrats on 1k status bart.
I have to be honest guys, I don't know how exactly how I'm going to deal with the lounge, but the way it was, it wasn't what I wanted, plain and simple. Honestly, I am leaning towards a "Veteran's Lounge" based on how long you've been a member, not how many posts. We have some people who've posted up a storm in under two years, but then we have others who have been loyal members and occasionally have posted for the past three or four years (or longer), but they don't post-whore.
I post-whore. But I've also been here for 6 years.
So the Lounge is temporarily down until I decide and what to do with it and how to do it.
And no, it's not "up for vote", and no, I'm not looking for "suggestions". I'm not trying to be a dick by saying that, I mean after all I'm the one who is always asking you guys to put your thoughts about the forum in this section, but this is a subject I am discussing with Colin and Bart and I, and just us three.
I just wanted to set that straight about the possible future of a Lounge section.
i'm a enthusiast again, don't worry i'll try to stay as supportive as comfortably possible
Whatever you do Jason, I have trust in it, as long as I'm a mod. Hahah jk