Browse › Community ›Lounge

Post A Pic Of Your Pets

Started by Julie · Apr 29, 2008 · 98postsSMF 2010–26

TalkingGoatsNov 10, 2008, 7:16 am · #51

Sean were did you get that Chameleon?

Sean1978Nov 10, 2008, 4:58 pm · #52
FL Chams

They don't sell them in pet stores often because they are a bit difficult to care for. Not like a regular reptile at all.
kroon1caNov 10, 2008, 8:41 pm · #53

My new puppy, Misty. She's about six months old.

posted image
posted image
posted image

She's a yellow lab.. I've never had a pedigree dog before!

myth_S12Nov 12, 2008, 12:36 am · #54

One of my Red Ear Sliders.
Her name is Dia
posted image

a tin pan alleyNov 12, 2008, 1:17 pm · #55
posted image

posted image
DraconisNov 12, 2008, 2:57 pm · #56
a tin pan alleyposted image

Hey!  It's the Queen Mum's pup!  Glad there's someone else out there with a Pembroke Welsh Corgi!  I grew up with them and are one of my favorite breeds.  They are such clowns.
a tin pan alleyNov 12, 2008, 3:22 pm · #57

he's really bad. very talky. destroys anything made of paper if he can get to it. likes cat food. has anxiety issues. furiously hates other dogs but doesn't mind cats, and kinda likes HIS cat. responds to "get your kitten" by chasing her. doesn't like the idea of human babies, they make him nervous. housebroken but still pees when excited or scared. enjoys eating cigarette butts if he can find one on the street. constantly follows my girlfriend around, everywhere.

nismologistNov 12, 2008, 4:25 pm · #58

this is my 10 year old lab/pit mix.her names girl.i call her girly bird.shes my love.i got another dog and a cat.will post pix later.
posted image

seishukuNov 12, 2008, 11:16 pm · #59

We have two cat and two guinea pigs, they're all crazy!
posted image

ryan206Dec 6, 2008, 11:55 pm · #60
J-mancat for free lolz actually the owner was abusing him and my family stole him lol I had no idea that it was going down until they got home and I was like WTF?!?!? new cat where did he come from?

Pics
he looks like a panther
posted image
Your cat is awesome. He is crazy tho..
posted image

I wish I could've brought my chow chow when I moved.. Apparently, they are vicous dogs, but mine is nice as hell..

I'll post a pic of my dog up tommorow..
s12swedenMar 2, 2009, 8:57 am · #61
posted image

Musse , Azra , Missan
David BMar 2, 2009, 1:00 pm · #62

kat kat kat

siemese tomcat ish looking thing

meows alot and loves the top of my dual 20 inch crt screens cuz there warm

shadow
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image

makes me damn hungry!

s12swedenposted image

Musse , Azra , Missan


how in the hell did you get all three of them on that table to stay put like that!
s12swedenMar 3, 2009, 4:45 pm · #63

David B : well the trick is quite easy. you just don't feed them for a while and then they'll pose as you like.

EternalSwapMar 4, 2009, 7:35 am · #64

^^
LMAO!

nismologistMar 4, 2009, 7:39 am · #65

i can vouch for that.it works great with a raw fish or steak depending on the size of cat.

JulieMar 4, 2009, 9:13 am · #66
posted image
c3zMar 13, 2009, 4:55 pm · #67

I dont think i've yet to post my cat ..

posted image

posted image

posted image

posted image

posted image

posted image

her names "turrrbo" and the big one tryin to wrestle her is "neil"

XanoMar 14, 2009, 6:32 am · #68

LOVE the cats =)

I've got 3, 2 at the girlfriends, and 1 at home.  Ive been around for the adoption of all 3.

1 is fully grown, and still the size of a kitten, which is awesome as hell. - At girlfriends
1 is a kitten we just got, its got a sad face constantly, so we named it Emo - At Girlfriends.
Those two are real playful and tiny, not really my thing.

and my big baby boy who's 3 now.  Sivvy is his name, hes a beast, a little under 20 Lbs, and hes NOT fat at all, freaking muscle.....he was a wild cat that I took in last fall.  probably stands a foot and a half tall from the floor to his head when hes standing on all 4 with his head held up.  If hes up on his hind legs, he can reach up to my belt, and I'm 6ft 2in tall.  Loves to flop down on your chest if your lying down and nuzzle your face.  God i love that cat.

JulieMar 14, 2009, 6:34 am · #69

Pez (my doberman) is afraid of cats lol. the ferral ones on my property like to harass him

a tin pan alleyMar 26, 2009, 3:28 pm · #70
posted image
chipi

posted image
frankie (the cat)

disclaimer: i in no way consider my girlfriend to be my pet. that was just the only picture where the cat was staying still for more than half a god damn second.
boostedz31Mar 26, 2009, 5:41 pm · #71

id move if i had to put down my dog or the cat that i dont claim but is mine any way, posted image

pornosquadzApr 3, 2009, 8:04 am · #72

cant fade my gangsta chihauhau COCOA
posted image
shes the most vicious dog for her size mauhahahahhaha

DraconisApr 3, 2009, 8:23 am · #73
pornosquadzcant fade my gangsta chihauhau COCOA
posted image
shes the most vicious dog for her size mauhahahahhaha

Looks more like Beverly Hills Chihuahua to me.

a tin pan alleyposted image
chipi

Awwwwwwwww cute puppy doggy!  I love Pembrokes!
pornosquadzJun 9, 2009, 7:46 am · #74

heres more with me in it

posted image

and no she dont look like that beverly hills chihauhau
not tryna hate but i think its way better then having a pussy

JayJun 9, 2009, 7:55 am · #75

Mini poodle and yes, he is Purebred and adopted. The coloring is called "Phantom" 9 months old

His name is Ezekiel (Zeke)

XanoJun 9, 2009, 9:10 am · #76

i love cowboy bebop.

JayJun 9, 2009, 9:13 am · #77
Xanoi love cowboy bebop.

Best Story + Music combination ever. Whoever was in japan saying "Let's base this all off of old jazz, big band, and opera", was a genius.
Turbo JunkieJun 21, 2009, 2:57 am · #78

Here's the wife and I's min pins Bailey and Chloe. Bailey's bout a year old and Chloe is 7 mo. These were taken when I first got Chloe for the wife for Valentine's Day.

posted image

posted image

posted image

rduranS12Jun 21, 2009, 4:15 am · #79

My Baby Bernard.
posted image

Navy_Mech2Mar 6, 2010, 8:15 pm · #80

Carson
posted image
posted image
posted image

VG30_S12Jul 12, 2012, 2:39 pm · #81
posted image
got recently, was a stray that just walked up to me and kids...  Didn't know if rabid or what, he was just excited... Thought I was gunna have to kill him (scared the shit out of me and kids), instead I fed him and became pet... Haven't thought of a name yet...
Extremely playful amd protective... Also eats everything in the yard (two lawn chairs being among other things, apparently also likes s12 rear trailing arm bolts)
Can club s12 give him a name?
SchizophrenicMCJul 12, 2012, 2:58 pm · #82

Rusty. Name him Rusty.

rednucleusJul 12, 2012, 3:18 pm · #83

+1 for Rusty - he looks like a Rusty to this old veterinarian. Also looks like a dog that would bite me when I poke him with a needle. So you're in NC. Get him heartworm tested ASAP by a vet. Biggest killer of dogs in your neck of the woods. Easy disease to PREVENT with once a month medicine. Tough expensive disease to treat if he already has it. Don't forget his basic rabies & dhppc vaccs too.
Dr Rednucleus at your service

VG30_S12Jul 12, 2012, 5:48 pm · #84

(ot) thanks red, honestly I have no freaking clue about dogs, last time I had an animal, I was 5yo, it was a wolf/german sheppard, ran into street :(
Was wondering if the dog is any better off with me taking care of it... All I know/can afford is food and water atm... But I'm looking in to help afa seeing a vet... I'll check into it.
Would it be safe to try and get worm meds or is that something prescribed?

Afa the name were thinKing rusty or ryoga(otaku family what can I say?) I'm shooting for rusty :)
(/ot)

rednucleusJul 12, 2012, 6:19 pm · #85
VG30_S12 on 05:48:45 PM / 12-Jul-12Would it be safe to try and get worm meds or is that something prescribed?
"Worm meds" from the pet store or coop kill intestinal parasites - roundworm, hookworm, whipworm; not heartworm. Heartworm is a 6-8" worm that actually lives in the right chamber of the heart. Microscopic baby worms are passed from dog to dog by mosquitos, then they migrate to the heart over several months, eventually causing heart failure. That's why it's so easily passed and such a big killer. 80% of the Hurricane Katrina rescue dogs tested positive for heartworm because they were not on a monthly preventative. See if you can find a budget spay/neuter vaccine clinic. Nothing wrong with going there for basic care. They should be able to do a heartworm test while you wait.
SchizophrenicMCJul 12, 2012, 6:24 pm · #86

I was glad to find out that it's possible but incredibly incredibly unlikely for cats to get worms. Also it put pause to grandma's concerns when the vet said Ike wasn't skinny, but the cats she was used to were fat.

Dogs, though, you gotta stay vigilant with dogs. They get heartworm all kinds of easy here.

rednucleusJul 12, 2012, 7:50 pm · #87
SchizophrenicMC on 06:24:39 PM / 12-Jul-12I was glad to find out that it's possible but incredibly incredibly unlikely for cats to get worms.
Cats that are hunters commonly get tapeworm, lungworm and sometimes roundworm. Biggest problem in warmer wetter climates (like 50% of the usa). My parasite class teacher was from Tx A & M; parasite central in TX
SchizophrenicMCJul 13, 2012, 1:01 am · #88

Our veterinarian told us our outside cat, Ike, is perfectly healthy back in April at his last check up. No parasites or conditions. He's killed a few birds and mice about the neighborhood but he doesn't seem to have contracted anything.

But just having a dog here is basically sentencing yourself to treating it against heartworm, whether it stays inside all the time or never comes inside ever. It's a mess.

StephenGJul 13, 2012, 1:19 am · #89

My little monster:
posted image

Harvey Dent. Name is courtesy my sister. Totally neurotic but very friendly.

s12richDec 2, 2012, 2:04 pm · #90

brother and sister pixi and macgyver
posted image
posted image

rednucleusMar 2, 2015, 4:16 pm · #91
rednucleus on 10:03:34 PM / 11-Jul-12Here's the Old Guy and Sheriff Benny (Old Guy too at 11 yr) after a hard day of work. Hard to tell which one had the scotch tonight.
posted image
And Jack the African Grey in the background.
Sad to report Sheriff Benny died yesterday at 14 1/2 years old. It's pretty tough to put you own pet to sleep but I needed to practice what I preach and not let our old friend suffer. I'm really going to miss this little guy. He made me a much better vet for toy breeds as I always had Golden Retrievers before him.
WIGGLSMar 2, 2015, 8:58 pm · #92

Sorry to hear that rednucleus, always sucks when the good ones have to go but atleast he had a good life  :cry2:

This is my boy Rex, coming up 2 in a few months hes it a pitbull x lab and anything else. sweetest dog ive ever known, my bestfriend absolutely forever. got him at 7 weeks as a wee jellybean hahaha i could talk about him all day seriously hes my one and only lol

posted image

posted image

posted image

SchizophrenicMCMar 2, 2015, 9:25 pm · #93
rednucleus on 04:16:21 PM / 02-Mar-15Sad to report Sheriff Benny died yesterday at 14 1/2 years old. It's pretty tough to put you own pet to sleep but I needed to practice what I preach and not let our old friend suffer. I'm really going to miss this little guy. He made me a much better vet for toy breeds as I always had Golden Retrievers before him.

My condolences to you, Dave. It's never easy. Here's to Benny.
Modulus TwoJun 16, 2015, 4:41 pm · #94

This is my Siberian Husky, Sokka. Named after the Character from Nickelodeon's "Avatar: The Last Airbender"
A very fitting name for a snow dog that's a ditz and surprisingly cunning when least expected.

posted image

He's an ass hole. Diggs all the time and escapes the fence.
posted image

posted image

rednucleusJun 16, 2015, 8:17 pm · #95

Need to cut his man things off!

Cajun1guyJun 16, 2015, 11:05 pm · #96

David, sorry to hear of the family loss. However, that last remark has me squirming!

rednucleusJun 17, 2015, 12:22 am · #97

Thanks for the thought Ted! My bride has already been to the shelter and brought home a pretty nice 2 yr old terrier mix. Pics coming soon.
 Sorry to make you squirm but it's in my job description!

Modulus TwoJun 17, 2015, 8:31 am · #98

Getting Sokka fixed is the plan, Red.  I was going to use him for breeding and make a little extra cash. (reads: pimping)
I'd rather his behavior better than make money off of him, though.

Good luck with your new pup!