Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Empedocles99 Weekend Track Whore

Started by Empedocles99 · Nov 2, 2007 · 64postsInvision 2005–09SMF 2010–26

bluke1Jul 21, 2009, 9:14 pm · #51

great to see things going well for you out on the left coast! did you scrap the silver surfer or is it stashed somewhere for parts? what are your plans for the seats you removed? good to see an update, keep them coming.

200sxkitcarJul 22, 2009, 2:13 am · #52

the blue notch you saw when I was out (cheetah build thread) will be full track/drift car, so the seats and other go-fast goodies will go into that.  the silver car is just sitting on the side of my house waiting for the future, dunno what I'll do with it, as its non-op'd and not really any concern/investment of mine at this point, although something will come of it eventually.

this black notch is sitting atm I found the #1 injector pissing gas bad, so I'm swapping back to stocks for emissions and working with it later.

RedneckJul 22, 2009, 2:56 am · #53

Lol that tricycle is fuckin awesome.

EightySix200SXJul 23, 2009, 12:35 am · #54
200sxkitcar
 plus, lets not bullshit each other, its a lot less scary to some girl than some stripped out noisy ass 80s car- that I'll never give up on  

that was a big update.  damn

lmao yo i might be headed over ur house dude give me a call yo lemme know whats happnin im redoin my interior lemme know if ur still gonna use that cageo
200sxkitcarDec 10, 2009, 1:32 am · #55

nom nom nom

I bought an s13

it has a sohc ka

it is wrecked

it was $200

I'm gonnna rape it senseless

I'm gonna stick the ka in this car

the turbo setup goes into the cheetah, which is headed to race duty.  a proper fit for this motor setup

its gonna be glorious

its gonna be alot faster than the infamous blue auto hatch I've been daily driving

i need a shady smog

and another drink

yay

Ju_S12_TurboDec 10, 2009, 2:20 am · #56

If it is gonna be a DD just get the engine bar'd. with all your mad skills it will be easy as hell. I mean shit if I can do it I know you can lol. Plus no more dirty smogs for you

200sxkitcarDec 10, 2009, 2:47 am · #57

exactly!  I have all the parts so i don't see why not.  I'll shady it for now to get it on the road and then do the DOT/CARB thing later, something I want to understand how it works anyways.  With only 115k on the sohc KA I don't see why with a decent cat it should sail right thru smog.  with a decent exhaust and a good filter this car will be quicker than it is now and get better fuel economy to boot (the turbo setup is nice but it sucks the gas.  ok for racecar not so much for daily)

expect good things!

EternalSwapDec 10, 2009, 2:50 am · #58

sterling
lmk about that hatch and exhaust if/when you part the car

also
lmk about alcohol
yay

200sxkitcarDec 10, 2009, 2:56 am · #59

I will let you know of course!

the bottle of captn is empty.  shit

Ju_S12_TurboDec 10, 2009, 4:03 am · #60
200sxkitcar
exactly!  I have all the parts so i don't see why not.  I'll shady it for now to get it on the road and then do the DOT/CARB thing later, something I want to understand how it works anyways.  With only 115k on the sohc KA I don't see why with a decent cat it should sail right thru smog.  with a decent exhaust and a good filter this car will be quicker than it is now and get better fuel economy to boot (the turbo setup is nice but it sucks the gas.  ok for racecar not so much for daily)

expect good things!


haha alright, All it is, is a look over to make sure you have all teh parts and the wiring looks good. It cost 34$ and if you fail it you get a free re test and they tell you what you need to pass. I mean if you got all the stock parts it is a for sure pass. oh and a smog check, but thats easy lol
200sxkitcarDec 11, 2009, 1:39 am · #61

nice that is what I wanted to hear!  I think there is a state ref at the local college down the street as well, so it should be easy.

sideways_s12Dec 11, 2009, 2:37 am · #62

I wanted to correct your post about the ca18et injectors being 370's they are actually 270's unless of course you meant det then nevermind car looks good and I'm soooooooooooooooooo glad you took the wing off

200sxkitcarDec 11, 2009, 11:51 pm · #63

ah, thanks for the correction.

car is in the process of shady smog

200sxkitcarDec 12, 2009, 7:47 pm · #64

smogged!  yay.  thx hung!