Browse › Community ›Lounge

New Club Decals

Started by Indecisive · Mar 23, 2007 · 106postsSMF 2010–26

VG30_S12Mar 8, 2008, 10:58 pm · #51

+2

SaveMeASpineMar 11, 2008, 9:28 pm · #52

Niiiice, where abouts do I make this payment?
cause' seriously who doesn't want to rock a s12 decal?

sideways_s12Mar 12, 2008, 4:21 am · #53

^^s13 and s14 guys..fucken haters anyway I want to as well are these still around?

J-manJul 9, 2008, 3:18 am · #54

Are they all gone? I would totally love to get a set in red or silverish gray

ArroJul 10, 2008, 4:25 pm · #55

I was told that Indy would send me the remaining stock from the stuff that was made... shirts, stickers, etc. So far I haven't heard back from him, I know he's pretty busy... We'll see what we can do. Otherwise as soon as Wankel Monkey gets settled in we are going to create some new products for everyone.

Philipn126Oct 3, 2008, 5:36 pm · #56

Let me know when the stickers are in. I want a set!  Someone PM me.

ArroOct 3, 2008, 6:18 pm · #57

Stil working on design with a friend, when you see the results you will understand why it's taken some time.

ArroOct 10, 2008, 5:39 pm · #58

Update... the design is mostly done, just a few more tweaks. I need to take it to a vinyl shop and have them make me a run. What colors... I'm thinking red, white, black... will be monochomatic... meaning line art with a clear surround, or maybe even a double-sided transfer of just the line art.

This is the one done for the 2GN second-gen Neon community:

posted image

bluke1Oct 12, 2008, 6:23 pm · #59

i tire of waiting, so i made my own for my racecar. see my buildtread for pics

ArroOct 12, 2008, 10:44 pm · #60

When you see what has been created, you'll want to change it lol. It's leaps and bounds above the current and the previous one we had.

ArroApr 10, 2009, 3:38 pm · #61

If you get a monochrome one in white or whatever, you can slap it on the window.

I've got something going now with the decals, I'm just waiting on a response back.

Blutonka22Apr 10, 2009, 4:02 pm · #62
ArroI've got something going now with the decals, I'm just waiting on a response back.
Awesome news!  Even though my car is broken down at the moment, I still want a couple
PraizewoodApr 10, 2009, 6:04 pm · #63

Good news! Might just order those new decals along with the club calendar. Been messing around about the calendar for too long time lol

alfa_1366Jun 5, 2009, 5:40 pm · #64

so, are you they still on sale?? sorry for not reading the 5 pages where the answer might be, hehe.

ArroJun 5, 2009, 6:13 pm · #65

I'm working with a member on here on these but he's moving/settling in with his house. I'm also predisposed with something this month, but I want to have them done before my birthday which is in a month or so.

EternalSwapJun 10, 2009, 7:17 am · #66

im going to want some CS12 stickers for the S13 and the daily soon

GrantJul 4, 2009, 3:17 am · #67

Bump?

I'll def take one for my SE. You guys have helped a lot on the site for all my questions (without me even hav ing to ask), so of course I wanna rep.

Paypal is acceptable?

demonic s12Oct 30, 2009, 6:55 am · #68

bump.

wtf yo?

sideways_s12Oct 30, 2009, 9:25 am · #69

I know right

ArroOct 30, 2009, 4:29 pm · #70
demonic s12bump.

wtf yo?

sideways_s12I know right


You *both* should know better, I'm in the middle of something big financially. Shame on you for jumping on the drama wagon. Anyways it should finally be fucking over in a week or so. SHIT this has been a long time in the making.

I have the templates already made. I haven't had the free time, because my days off have been spent driving back and forth to Vegas. NOT to have fun. I wish.
BoostedVGOct 30, 2009, 9:03 pm · #71
ArroYou *both* should know better, I'm in the middle of something big financially. Shame on you for jumping on the drama wagon. Anyways it should finally be fucking over in a week or so. SHIT this has been a long time in the making.

I have the templates already made. I haven't had the free time, because my days off have been spent driving back and forth to Vegas. NOT to have fun. I wish.
Damit I missed the drama wagon . Anywho when they're ready I'd like one too.
sam31183Oct 31, 2009, 10:40 pm · #72

hey arro...if something falls through the floor...i have something i have been working on in my free time at the sign shop i wouldnt mind showing you...if your interested i can figure out how much it would cost us to sell these things to you if your interested...but let me know, and i can send you a pic of my prototypes...

ArroNov 1, 2009, 12:21 am · #73

No, no... I  do actually appreciate the offers to help, but I want/need to keep it here locally so I can control inventory and such. I already have the template needed for this, I just need to take the time to deal with it. Like I said, I should be able to once the house sells... and that should be closing next week sometime.

But yes I already have the templates in the proper format.

sam31183Nov 1, 2009, 1:26 am · #74

Yah, I totally understand. There where about as many members in the northwest before as there was in socal awhile back...but now it seems like a lot of the nw members have left, so it makes sense for you to have them down there with you. I was just thinking if things didnt work out I could make a couple of batches up here and send them down to you...but it would make things so that the decals would cost for shipping twice instead of once.

itsomaniaDec 19, 2009, 11:19 pm · #75

Hey guys how can I get some club s12 decals here in Bulgaria and how much it will cost the shipping thanks in advance

SlickS12Dec 26, 2009, 10:25 pm · #76

how much for a pair? I want them for my cabby!!    The car aptly named by Sterling to be "rolling in stealth mode" as I dont technically have a rear window   who needs to see whats behind you anyway

ArroDec 30, 2009, 8:33 am · #77

Well I think the local guy I had working me up a small batch is jerking me around... maybe that or he just tunes out for the holidays. I'll hit him up again once I'm moved into the new house (should be another week or so). If he fails to come through, I have a second vendor. I just wanted this guy because, well, he's cheaper

I want at least two sizes, a small one, approx. 7" long, that you can put on your side window, door, fender, trunk deck, whatever... and another one that is long and can go across the top of the windshield or your hatch/coupe rear window glass.

I will be offering it in black and white and silver initially, they will be made of vinyl. They will be monochromatic versions of the main page graphic (the club logo) with the web URL underneath it, or in the case of the windshield one, to the right of it.

EternalSwapDec 30, 2009, 10:35 am · #78

i want a huge one for the sides of my car lol

JonBDec 30, 2009, 1:43 pm · #79
EternalSwapi want a huge one for the sides of my car lol
Me to! Oooo! Why don't we make like a CS12 body script package. Huge CS12 logo with integrated lighting bolts like the silhouette car, but monochrome, and fits the S12 so well, that passes for a factory style package.
ArroDec 31, 2009, 12:42 am · #80

Because right now, just getting two sizes would be awesome. I've been making you guys wait so damn long, I really am sorry.... let's get the two sizes first, then we'll figure out new ideas.

When I make them I'm making a run of them, meaning I probably will lose some money. But I really want us to have these.

cls12vg30Jan 5, 2010, 7:46 pm · #81

Good on ya for being so persistent with this, Arro.  I can tell you that the old-style stickers I have on my S12 have held up very well.  I suppose it wouldn't be too sacrilegious to sport the small one in the rear window of my B14 SE-R, would it?

ArroJan 5, 2010, 7:55 pm · #82

Yeah the guy didn't come through, can't get ahold of him this morning, so I'm going with the other shop for more money but hey at least they will get done.

PraizewoodJan 5, 2010, 8:11 pm · #83
ArroYeah the guy didn't come through, can't get ahold of him this morning, so I'm going with the other shop for more money but hey at least they will get done.
Go shawdy
sam31183Jan 5, 2010, 8:57 pm · #84

i am still available for bdays and bah mitzvahs!

LyniumApr 3, 2010, 3:44 am · #85

any new word on the decals? I know the club store isnt the place to look atm... lol

just curious!

ArroApr 3, 2010, 5:26 am · #86

Did you order some?

TsumaApr 18, 2010, 8:49 pm · #87

Are these still available?

ArroJun 16, 2010, 8:37 pm · #88

I didn't notice this until now lol.
These are always available. A number of people have bought them but so far only I've posted pics of them on a car.

cls12vg30Good on ya for being so persistent with this, Arro.  I can tell you that the old-style stickers I have on my S12 have held up very well.  I suppose it wouldn't be too sacrilegious to sport the small one in the rear window of my B14 SE-R, would it?

Well now that I got 'em Chris, and you're gonna be more active again, you gonna sport one?
DeezusAug 21, 2010, 9:06 am · #89

sooooo.... would it be kosher if i had my buddy make some just for me, just for easiness on my part. If not, then ill order some if they are still available sometime.

XanoAug 21, 2010, 1:06 pm · #90

order some, the costs go to supporting the site bills

DeezusAug 21, 2010, 7:18 pm · #91
Xanoorder some, the costs go to supporting the site bills

alright, thats what i figured. Its ganna be awhile though.
ProlowtoneOct 13, 2010, 4:24 pm · #92

Once i do some work on my car i think i will send in some money and pick up a set

ArroOct 13, 2010, 9:17 pm · #93

Everybody keeps ordering them in white, because they want to stick them on windows. Someone needs to order them in another color and try it on a fender or door or whatever, haven't seen that yet.

ProlowtoneOct 17, 2010, 12:00 pm · #94
Arro on 09:17:30 PM / 13-Oct-10Everybody keeps ordering them in white, because they want to stick them on windows. Someone needs to order them in another color and try it on a fender or door or whatever, haven't seen that yet.
Maybe ill throw a red one on my gray hatch.... I  think that will look nice or 2 for above my wheel on the rear fender
turbo-s12Jan 24, 2013, 9:16 pm · #95

Why are these no longer available?

XanoJan 24, 2013, 9:17 pm · #96

Most likely out of stock, but I havent seen arro chime in yet, so dont quote me on that.

Xano on 09:07:47 PM / 24-Jan-13I may be speaking out of turn (I say this because I leave most of these ideas up to Arro, as I do more of the Tech/Web/Server/Payment side of things, and leave the physical project work to him).  But unfortunately the answer is a solid No.  The items we at Club-S12 produce are entirely to support Club-S12 and its community as the owners of the domain.  We don't profit from them.  In fact half the time, we sell them at a loss because of the lack of demand, but it's still a responsibility of the administration to look into ideas.  I would absolutely be willing to look into having such a thing produced, and will discuss it with Arro.  So just know, your idea is noted, and we will discuss it.  Right now, we're working on a 10th year anniversary project, which I can't go into more details about.  Just know it involves a physical product.
turbo-s12Jan 24, 2013, 9:19 pm · #97

well i want one in white :) and ive seen it a long time ago but there are no pics in this thread

night_s12Jan 24, 2013, 9:23 pm · #98

^^BAM

turbo-s12Jan 24, 2013, 9:28 pm · #99

lol

GhoStAug 27, 2013, 9:11 pm · #100

Sure would be nice if these were to go back into production ;)