Browse › Community ›Lounge

Pics of your other vehicles

Started by rage · May 17, 2006 · 464postsSMF 2010–26

LyniumFeb 28, 2010, 5:38 pm · #301

grrrr.. I get so worked up everytie I see a talon...!!!! I miss my baby!!
If I could track the guy down, all I have to do is go pick it back up.. it needs a bit of work, but meh, so does everyhing else I own!!

The guy never paid me for it, and last I heard said I could just come and get it.. best damn car, funnest car, fastest quickest car I ever had!! mine was the red/black colour, fwd standard turbo.. sighs..

I may have a pickie of it.. actualy, I should put up some pics of my other vehicles...

82 AMC Eagle wagon, Limited (My 4x4 tank)
This is yesterday just pulled her out after putting new springs in the rear, lifted her arse end up about 4 inches from where she had sagged to. pretty easy job aside from the zip-disk blowing up n my face... lol
(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/Lynx_Genisys/82%20AMC%20Eagle%20Limited/pickies_00095.jpg)

Inside the eagle, 14.1" and a lil 7" screen up front, runnin on the ps2.. hehe
(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/Lynx_Genisys/200908031754.jpg)

the 86 Murker XR4Ti (Auto)
(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/Lynx_Genisys/Merkurs/DSCF0087_800x600.jpg)

The 85 Merkur XR4Ti (Standard)  (The donor car with the intended engine n tranny for the nissy)

(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/Lynx_Genisys/Merkurs/DSCF0010_800x600.jpg)

The 02 Grand prix, and the 91 daytona (Sold the daytona a few mnths back.. and the Inlaws now more or less took over the grand prix, although we still have it 70% of the time)
(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/Lynx_Genisys/Merkurs/DSCF0056.jpg)

at the new house:
(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/Lynx_Genisys/PICT0056.jpg)

the only pic I can ever find of my talon... shrunk to nothing since I used it for an avatar pickie back in the day... *Pouts* I know I got some someplace, ut be dammed if I can find em...

(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/Lynx_Genisys/Nukem-98km_180_turn_drIft.jpg)

Missing are picks of the 83 cordoba, the 89 bonnyville, the 79 granada (haha) and, I dunno, prolly oneor two others lost in the past... hehe

JayAnd the plymouth laser.

although the Talon, Laser, and Eclipse are all pretty much the same thing, the eclipse has a few mild minor differences, mostly in the body, aside from that, they're all the same.

91-94 are the good ones.. 191hp
95-98 are crappy and the power was reduced to 160-ish.

the dodge avenger also shares certain parts with the talon, mainly in the engine.
The interior looks pretty much the same, even the dash layout and gauges etc.. however,most notably, the avenger has the E-brake handle in a lame spot, on the wrong side of the center console.. realy messed with my head everytime I drove the ex's car.. haha.. kept grabbing at the air.. lol

Edit #2
found pics of my talon on my old cardomain.. lol enjoy!

(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/Lynx_Genisys/Talon/21080360003_large.jpg)

(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/Lynx_Genisys/Talon/21080360004_large.jpg)

(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/Lynx_Genisys/Talon/21080360005_large.jpg)

(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/Lynx_Genisys/Talon/21080360006_large.jpg)

sam31183Feb 28, 2010, 5:38 pm · #302

I had a 78 granada auto! My first car....i loved/hated it...

LyniumFeb 28, 2010, 6:06 pm · #303
sam31183I had a 78 granada auto! My first car....i loved/hated it...

haha, mine was a 79.. looked like it had been shot up with a shotgun just the way the rust was... I never actualy drove it anywhere other than around the yard.. was my first car... my old man bought it for 25$ from the nieghbours, sold it to me for 100$  
DjayS12Feb 28, 2010, 6:09 pm · #304

my rapevan, altho i named it bertha but all my friend keep calling it the rapevan

(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/elbigjer/chevyvan/IMG_0778.jpg)

(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/elbigjer/chevyvan/IMG_0779.jpg)

(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/elbigjer/chevyvan/IMG_0781.jpg)

with his summer wheels on the last picture:
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/elbigjer/chevyvan/IMG_1678.jpg)

brewster240Feb 28, 2010, 6:23 pm · #305
Lynium grrrr.. I get so worked up everytie I see a talon...!!!! I miss my baby!!

 

sweet dragons and flames bro  
LyniumFeb 28, 2010, 8:30 pm · #306
brewster240sweet dragons and flames bro

its not flames, its was "tribal"   hehe.. meh... I was young, and I thought it looked kool!!!

Also, all the exterior vents and and stuff lit up.
I think the dragon thing started with the wiper sprayer nozzels.. they were little dragon heads with eyes that lit up red.. hehe.

the side vents had red lighting in them, the front grill lit up/glowed red, and the rear hatch glowed red from led lights and such too...

Car kicked ass, and looked great!!
brewster240Feb 28, 2010, 9:46 pm · #307

saying it lights up doesnt help....

cls12vg30Feb 28, 2010, 10:03 pm · #308

'96 200SX SE-R

(http://www.v6-s12.com/Linked_Images/SE-R/S12_SER_Post_1.jpg)

SE-R & '06 CR-V
(http://www.v6-s12.com/Linked_Images/SE-R/SER_Front_800.jpg)

RAW0330Mar 1, 2010, 11:22 am · #309

95-98 Eclipse RS/GS, Talon ESi: 160hp
95-98 Eclipse GS-T/GS-X, Talon TSi:210hp

Former is 2.0 N/A, Latter is 2.0 Turbo, up from the prev 1.8 turbo. Gen 1s were arguably more reliable, though, as 2nd gen had crank walk issues.

methylpropMar 1, 2010, 11:36 pm · #310
RAW033095-98 Eclipse RS/GS, Talon ESi: 160hp
95-98 Eclipse GS-T/GS-X, Talon TSi:210hp

Former is 2.0 N/A, Latter is 2.0 Turbo, up from the prev 1.8 turbo. Gen 1s were arguably more reliable, though, as 2nd gen had crank walk issues.


420a's in the talons were only rated at 140hp. not 160hp
EternalSwapMar 2, 2010, 12:59 am · #311

When I first bought it ($700)
(http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4721/0222001404a.jpg)
(http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2561/0222001404.jpg)

As it sits now, needs moar paint!
(http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7526/0223001722.jpg)
(http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7918/0223001722a.jpg)

RAW0330Mar 2, 2010, 3:20 pm · #312
methylprop420a's in the talons were only rated at 140hp. not 160hp

Thx for the correction, I guess I gave a worthless motor too much credit
schassisownerMar 3, 2010, 9:15 am · #313

daily currently/winter beater

 

(http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/drftrsr20/z%20pics/zcar1.jpg)

i wish i could've kept it

alex10supermanMar 3, 2010, 1:57 pm · #314

My VR-4
(http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z213/alex10superman/17b.jpg)
Also have a 92 GSX but I don't have a pic... wait, its on the left at this link:
http://www.xtremeimportperformance.com/tea...?attredirects=0 (http://www.xtremeimportperformance.com/team-pictures/2009_030720080001.JPG?attredirects=0)
Have a 1991 Mazda B2200 but no pics of that. Have my 200sx and have a piece oh crap FC rx-7 that is never going to run in my hands, lol! Its in the back under the carport in this pic.  That is where I found out the motor was toast.

SlickS12Mar 3, 2010, 3:18 pm · #315

Here's my DD
 but its stylish none-the-less

EternalSwapMar 8, 2010, 7:39 pm · #316

(http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9910/03070012070001.jpg)
(http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/4660/0307001207a0001.jpg)

nismo200sx16Mar 10, 2010, 7:31 pm · #317

(http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv209/nismo200sx16/g3720s005.jpg)
(http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv209/nismo200sx16/g3720s004.jpg)
(http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv209/nismo200sx16/g3720s003.jpg)
(http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv209/nismo200sx16/g3720s002.jpg)

LeegamerJun 30, 2010, 1:38 pm · #318

(http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4uej2I5S91qb4l9to1_500.jpg)

VG33ERGazelle?Jun 30, 2010, 3:21 pm · #319

da koop.

(http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l297/Eternally_Defiant/downsized_0626001901.jpg)

85200sxJun 30, 2010, 3:37 pm · #320

love the holden...heres my others
this was my first nissan. 05 altima 5spd. loved it wish i still had it
(http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49/88forlife/Cars/5-4-07028.jpg)
this is my pride and joy 04 grand prix comp g...heavily modded
(http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49/88forlife/Cars/Photo0179.jpg)
(http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49/88forlife/Cars/Photo0178.jpg)
(http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49/88forlife/Cars/Photo0625.jpg)
(http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49/88forlife/Cars/Photo0020.jpg)

2toneSilviaJul 1, 2010, 12:19 pm · #321

Here are my other cars  

1972 Pontiac GTO
posted image

posted image

My girls Altima Coupe 2.5 S (Stillen Fascia,Gram lights, Eibach Springs, Injen Intake)
posted image

My 89' S13.
posted image

posted image

posted image

Its a "MUST" in my world....
posted image

posted image

posted image

Seen here with my old IMPUL wheels
posted image

posted image

VG33ERGazelle?Jul 1, 2010, 3:12 pm · #322

duuddee I love your coupe.

2toneSilviaJul 1, 2010, 6:54 pm · #323

Thanks!   I got a lot into it. The CA18DET was great but we'll see what the future holds for it after I get married. I plan to 2-tone my S12 as well. Burnt Orange/Titanium this fall. Will put spacers on the "Fireball/Tear drop" wheels.

a tin pan alleyJul 1, 2010, 7:35 pm · #324
posted image

posted image
LeegamerJul 1, 2010, 7:57 pm · #325

That old honda is sex.  I approve of you selling your S12 to drive that sexually stimulating machine.

nismo200sx16Jul 5, 2010, 3:36 pm · #326

I have an old honda to. its a 72 cl350 . hard tailed lowered and some what restored.made some custom bars for it.  also put new gaskets in the entire engine. no more leaks.
posted image
posted image

mini-apacheAug 19, 2010, 9:10 am · #327

My daily drive
92' CRX VTEC: B16A1: 150hp
  seats
posted image

EternalSwapSep 8, 2010, 5:29 am · #328

lol went offroading today, so we took a flex picture. it got much worse than the roads you see here lol

posted image

a tin pan alleySep 8, 2010, 11:45 am · #329

mini-apache, please keep that CRX in similar condition for as long as you can. it looks like it just rolled off the factory floor and hasn't been molested by a teenager yet. it's beautiful.

alex, i like your ranger! i've always wanted one of them.

EternalSwapSep 8, 2010, 4:46 pm · #330

thank you sir! its just a bone-stock all manual truck, which is good for me because i plan to keep it for a pretty long while..

EightySix200SXSep 8, 2010, 6:45 pm · #331

sick alex!

EternalSwapSep 29, 2010, 4:48 am · #332

gracias sir.
i got 3 of its 4 windows tinted, lol. should help in fontucky...
posted image

Ju_S12_TurboSep 29, 2010, 8:05 am · #333

My new (old as my s12) DD. It's such a happy fwd car lol.

posted image
posted image
posted image

acadianasportscarsOct 30, 2010, 1:45 am · #334

My Volksdub. It's an 87 Cabriolet. Bought it running for 300 bucks in March, drove it to Atlanta GA a month later.
Since, I've added cheap coilovers, Enkei 92 meshie knockoffs, and a few other things.

posted image

NamelessOct 30, 2010, 4:29 am · #335
acadianasportscars on 01:45:16 AM / 30-Oct-10My Volksdub. It's an 87 Cabriolet. Bought it running for 300 bucks in March, drove it to Atlanta GA a month later.
Since, I've added cheap coilovers, Enkei 92 meshie knockoffs, and a few other things.

posted image

Nice Dub Cheesy I spose if we are posting vws ill throw mine in here. 1992 GTI with a VR6 swap, 5 lug 11 inch front brakes and rear discs, fk coilovers, recaro interior swap, 17 inch FRD rims etc etc It hasnt been driven in a year, but have some big plans for it..... turbo anyone?

posted image

posted image

posted image
acadianasportscarsOct 30, 2010, 1:21 pm · #336

That is some PURE WIN, sir. I actually have a VR6/5speed sitting at my old man's junkyard. I contemplated dropping it into the cabby, but it's a bit more headache than I am interested in. I'll probably do a ABA/JH frankenstein build later on.

NamelessOct 30, 2010, 5:23 pm · #337

Awesome man, the vr6 is definitly worth it, just for sound alone. Heres a crappy video of what she sounds like...keep in mind its a crappy cellphone video and the sound doesnt do it justice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-zqpAavIUg   . A turbo will really make things interesting :p.

I cannot believe you got that cab for 300 bucks, what a steal.

BoostedVGNov 2, 2010, 1:36 pm · #338

This is my version of a GS550 bobber. posted image

D-sport S12Nov 2, 2010, 6:01 pm · #339

The Celica, it will be getting turned into a rally car soon
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image

my 84 jetta, doesn't move anymore, vid my friend took

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=452417064520

let me know if the vid works
and i have a 97 sunfire, not pics necessary, it's a sunfire lol and i hate it, but it was free lol

NamelessNov 2, 2010, 6:14 pm · #340

link is broken but if you copy paste it works. Thats a really nice GT-Four, should be awesome!

D-sport S12Nov 2, 2010, 6:29 pm · #341
Nameless on 06:14:54 PM / 02-Nov-10link is broken but if you copy paste it works. Thats a really nice GT-Four, should be awesome!

Thanks it's so fun to drive. It still has the stock exhaust right now and you can feel how restrictive it is. Link work yet?
acadianasportscarsNov 7, 2010, 1:04 pm · #342

The GT-Four looks rockin' man! I am actually looking for a car to get into SCCA Rallycross with right now. Nothin' like some dirt!

sweet16vNov 8, 2010, 2:43 am · #343

Here is my daily and project. 89 Gti 16v, 11" rotors, stainless lines, 2.0L 16v swap, Recaro interior.
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
Sorry about the cell phone quality pics

backwoodsbuilderNov 10, 2010, 3:38 pm · #344

My DD 70 Olds Delta 88 Custom 455 Rocket w/3spd auto & posi rear
posted image
posted image

my 80 ford pinto project/4sale rebuilt 2.3 and 4sp std (huge hp...not) lol
posted image

my 84 mk1 hatch ca20e 5spd most likely parts car
posted image

my old Honda N600  600cc 2cyl air cooled 4 speed (sold) miss driving the little thing around the yard lol
posted image

NamelessNov 10, 2010, 4:59 pm · #345

lots of vw love Smiley . Nice gti sweet

sweet16vNov 11, 2010, 6:03 am · #346
Nameless on 04:59:17 PM / 10-Nov-10lots of vw love Smiley . Nice gti sweet
Thanks. Its getting there.
Phisherman09Nov 11, 2010, 6:08 am · #347

my other junker/daily/slut pickup machine.
posted image

man,i need to re zip tie that silvia grille on. its hella crooked. LOL.

vg30e_x2_200sxNov 11, 2010, 7:28 am · #348
backwoodsbuilder on 03:38:50 PM / 10-Nov-10My DD 70 Olds Delta 88 Custom 455 Rocket w/3spd auto & posi rear
posted image

Dude man way to rock the Oldsmobile! That's a beast of a DD for sure.
StephenGNov 11, 2010, 7:49 am · #349

My Daily, until I had to let her go recently. Since we are pulling out the oldsmobiles Smiley
posted image

backwoodsbuilderNov 11, 2010, 1:40 pm · #350

yea but selling it cant afford gas with the big block and plus its a custom so it was ordered with a little 2 brl carb so its only the 325hp if i keep a 4brl going on with bigger exhust so i can get around the 365hp the factory 4brl put out but i need a truck more lol